Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Street Ballbenders 2015 Music Screening - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Street Ballbenders 2015 Music Screening (356 Views)

Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics / Download And Watch The Best 2015 Music Video Shot In South Africa / Senate Ministerial Screening 2015 (day 2) - Watch Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Street Ballbenders 2015 Music Screening by brainy02: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2581738/street-ballbenders-2015-freestyle-football

Firstly I will like you go through the post ahead, having done that then I will add this:

It is gonna be a massive event where Music, Unconventional Football, Stunts, Comedy and Dance will merge together in one course. Sounds unimaginable right? But it is gonna happen.

If you know you are an artist and you think you music is just so good the public must hear it, if u are a comedian and you think you can crack a corpse back to life or you have a dance group that think has got all it takes to light up a stage then you might just be on the right track if you can follow this steps and the progress of the event.

It is tagged the Street Ballbenders freestyle football event... And it is coming up on the Friday 9 of October, 2015 at the Indoor halls of unilag.

For the Musical artistes, just send in ur best tract to streetballbenders@gmail.com

The comedians can as well do the same.

Or better still any interested performer on all fronts should contact the event organisers on, for 08189218421 more details.

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician, Sunny Ade, Demands N3bn Damages From Marketers, Record Label / MUSIC: Fally Ipupa Ft. 2face Idibia & Naeto C – Sweet Life / Please Who Can Help Me With A Copy Of The Song...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.