Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (35396 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures) / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by bobbymore: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
I KNOW THAT PROFESSOR. HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS, BOTH TO MARRIED AND SINGLE GIRLS.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by encryptjay(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:

Plz if u know nothing about dis case u better let it rest.is dis d first time he would be reported for dis same issue?I graduated from dat faculty and dat man lectured me twice.we talking Rape ur talking Seduction.No disrespect but let it rest.ur out of line
Bla di blaaaqa
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by encryptjay(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:

Plz if u know nothing about dis case u better let it rest.is dis d first time he would be reported for dis same issue?I graduated from dat faculty and dat man lectured me twice.we talking Rape ur talking Seduction.No disrespect but let it rest.ur out of line
Bla di blaaa
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Sunymoore(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Hey! product of an incestious relationship, Are you READY for this? grin

Your momma can go suck your diiick

Your momma is a hoe

Your momma is a biitch
Just because you're are such a product dosnt mean everybody is a taboo like you bitchhh...
Suck dicckkk bitchh, suck it very hard since your life depends on it...
and by the way, just because you're such an oaf and you're life is miserable is not my fault, i advice you to just kill yourself because you're a nuisnce to planet... Dirty Hoe
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sunymoore:

Just because I am such a product dosnt mean everybody is a taboo like me...
Mummy, suck dicckkk bitchh, suck it very hard since your life depends on it...
and by the way, just because I am such an oaf and My life is miserable is not my fault, i will advice myself to just kill myself because I am a nuisnce to planet... My momma is a Dirty Hoe
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Sunymoore(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

shocked
BITCHHH, Changing what I wrote is a dick move, well in this case a bitchhh move, so no suprices.
Since you like calling your parent a hoe, I have no problem with that. Get your spermmm filled head with little sense so that your miserable condition may improve...
Ignored! Because this hoe is empty....
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sunymoore:

My momma is a BITCHHH, Changing what I wrote is a dick move, well in this case she is a bitchhh move, so no suprices.
Since I like calling my parent a hoe, I have no problem with that. My mother should get spermmm filled head with little sense so that hermiserable condition may improve...
Ignored! She is a empty....

shocked grin

This one is serious ke tongue
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Epatty(f): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
ALL THESE MAD MEN DON START AGAIN. EVEN A FACULTY DEAN? THIS PRICCK WEY DEM GIVE UNA WEY BE MEN NA BLESSING OR CURSE? ?

MAKE THUNDER FIREEEEE THAT USELESS LAWYER! !! A RAPED VICTIM FIRST GO THROUGH MOMENTS OF SHAME AND EMBARASSMENT ACCOMPANIED WITH CONFUSION, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE RAPIST IS KNOWN AND SUPERIO OR TO HER.

IF I AM THE DAUGHTER OF THAT USELESS DEAN , BY NOW I FOR DON DISOWN AM.BLOODY RAPIST!
if say u b him daughter, u for defend am

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by sevule(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Heartibaby:

I am an alumnus of the faculty of law Unical. Prof. Cyril Osim Ndifon is notorious for this act. Go on facebook and Stella Dimi Kokoko Korkus blog and you will read how everyone is jubilant that he has finally been caught. It was looooooong overdue. Unical Law students dress decently. you cant enter class if you are not wearing a shirt and a skirt below your knees. As a matter of fact Ndifon makes it mandatory for students to wear suits to his class. How indecent can a girl wearing a suit, shirt and Knee length skirt be? Ndifon is a pervert. He takes pride in sleeping with all sorts of women, young, innocent, old, mature, married, unmarried etc. Please disregard what Innocent Ovat is saying. He is just an upcomimg lecturer in the faculty who has failed countless times at elections and is Ndifon's boy.

I watched a movie where a couple was attacked by armed robbers in their home. They put a gun to her husband's head and told the wife that if she doesnt sleep with them, they would put a bullet in his brain. Now even though the woman cried and begged and pleaded with the armed robbers she didnt fight them off phyiscally untill they were each done with her. Why? Because she was faced with loosing something very valuable to her, SHE DID NOT SHOUT. Does that make it any less a rape because she did not shout? In law this is called DURESS and UNDUE INFLUENCE. The presence of these factors vitiate any consent given in a contract. This is unwilling and forced consent. When a lecturer as powerful as this man who even the university senate is afraid of (he has been reported times without number and no action has been taken against him), a feared cultist. a self acslaimed sadist, a well known rapist tells you ' you wont graduate if i dont sleep with you' and you are in your fourth year after all your stress in school, you are in his locked office on a saturday when they are not many people in school, the man physically overpowers you and you say its not a rape cos she didnt shout?

Do you have any idea the feelings of shame, worthlessness,filthiness, guilt, regret, dirtiness a rape victim has after the act that you expact her to call attention to herself at that time? Please i dont need any physical evidence. Anyone who knows this man knows that he is guilty of what he is accused of. He deserves to be debarred and sacked, castrated even.

Please be more careful and less insensitive with your comments if you know nothing about the issue. What you posted is hurtful to the countless victims of this pervert across the world. And FYI the girl he is accused of raping is not a calabar girl, she is from Akwa Ibom so ur Calabar girl comment is uninformed at best and ignorant at worst. No offence

The most intelligent response by far! People like you give me hope that our educational system can still be salvaged.

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Heartibaby(f): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
sevule:

The most intelligent response by far! People like you give me hope that our educational system can still be salvaged.

Thank u. Im just so happy this man has finally been caught.

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by abimic(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

I am certain that one day your sister or daughter's rape allegation would be termed a set-up grin

There was nothing in the report that screams 'the medical examination shows'. Read again before you type a stupid and biased opinion
Imagine, it's either u don't understand lexicon or its context, unless a man is confirmed guilty, he's still innocent. Meanwhile I only said this 'could be', try and analyze words carefully please. Why should I b biased when I stand to gain nothing from either of their two, i don't know them either. The best a man can do is never to be too forward in drawing conclusions until both sides speak. A panel has being set up, just wait till the findings are made, who ever is found guilty can then be fully prosecuted. Rape is a bad act that shouldn't be condoned if the person accused committed the act. I passed through the four walls of UNIBEN, I can't feign ignorance of sexual assault even before I gained admission then. Still, wait till he's proven guilty, afterall, the girl is pursuing the case, unlike that of a pastor I read of whose victim didn't want to pursue the case and that was bad. If the Dean is guilty, nail him outrightly. U can better still make your position known, pass across your points without being scurrilous. Gracias!
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by MSEdLAW(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
My dear the so called INNOCENT OVAT (A LECTURER IN THE FACULTY OF LAW UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) AKA ( UNIVERSITY OF CALAMITIES) a stooge ....a polluted product of that faculty a blinded sea dog like his lord Ndifon...and a reprobate minded person like that evil dean...they plot like hyenas to subdue innocent female students.. Male students who try to help have themselves to blame. This vicious cycle of secular predatory has been on unabated in that faculty before I commenced studies there and long after I finished almost 6 years now.....it was just a matter of time before the shit..hit the fan.... dreams have been truncated, destinies stolen, marriages broken, lives shattered just because of Ndifon insatiable secular desires....this man needs to debarred..and imprisoned...if he gets away with this ...it will set a heart rendering precedent of impunity in that school...I pray all law enforcement authorities and civil liberties organizations are reading this ....please

bigerboy200:
I feel so disgusted when people make attempt to defend or justify criminality. The so called law officer( Innocent Ovat )of the school who is trying to defend d mess is obviously a product of that department, therefore, he will do the best he can to defend the disgusting behavior of the accused professor. Does he expect someone who has just been raped to stand up and begin to bang the door?? This is 20 year old girl who would definitely had been in tears, shock and disbelief about what had just happened. It could take weeks or months for rape victims to get over it and speak out, not minutes. That aside, Truth be told, Many of these lecturers in our higher institutions are promiscuous and filthy minded, they use their positions to intimidate or coerce girls into having sex with them..yeah, the issue of using ur position to get sex exists in almost every organization and must be discouraged in strong terms, but for goodness sake, we are talking of the university system where not only education should be imparted, but also moral values and ethos.. so many lecturers, most especially Professors, who should be good examples to the younger folks under their tutelage have suddenly turned themselves to subjects of ridicule, disgrace and shame all over our universities and it is painfully so difficult to get these people punished, because it is a cycle of an immoral bunch of idiots...or who do u complain/report to, when the dean of a faculty is known to be a fuckaholic and the head of departments under the faculty are also known to be fuckaholic?? They are just a shame to behold..... undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
abimic:

Imagine, it's either u don't understand lexicon or its context, unless a man is confirmed guilty, he's still innocent. Meanwhile I only said this 'could be', try and analyze words carefully please. Why should I b biased when I stand to gain nothing from either of their two, i don't know them either. The best a man can do is never to be too forward in drawing conclusions until both sides speak. A panel has being set up, just wait till the findings are made, who ever is found guilty can then be fully prosecuted. Rape is a bad act that shouldn't be condoned if the person accused committed the act. I passed through the four walls of UNIBEN, I can't feign ignorance of sexual assault even before I gained admission then. Still, wait till he's proven guilty, afterall, the girl is pursuing the case, unlike that of a pastor I read of whose victim didn't want to pursue the case and that was bad. If the Dean is guilty, nail him outrightly. U can better still make your position known, pass across your points without being scurrilous. Gracias!

This is what you should have written earlier. You wrote for the man in your earlier post. It was all she. I don't care about the words you used.

My apologies!
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by moonter: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dis report is not solid....op all dis happen on nollywood movie.....raped wit condom. ..hmmmm.....Gm don't believe dem....sweet film tho
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is called "Socketing" according to my lecturer, Aki my Love
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by bigerboy200: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
MSEdLAW:
My dear the so called INNOCENT OVAT (A LECTURER IN THE FACULTY OF LAW UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) AKA ( UNIVERSITY OF CALAMITIES) a stooge ....a polluted product of that faculty a blinded sea dog like his lord Ndifon...and a reprobate minded person like that evil dean...they plot like hyenas to subdue innocent female students.. Male students who try to help have themselves to blame. This vicious cycle of secular predatory has been on unabated in that faculty before I commenced studies there and long after I finished almost 6 years now.....it was just a matter of time before the shit..hit the fan.... dreams have been truncated, destinies stolen, marriages broken, lives shattered just because of Ndifon insatiable secular desires....this man needs to debarred..and imprisoned...if he gets away with this ...it will set a heart rendering precedent of impunity in that school...I pray all law enforcement authorities and civil liberties organizations are reading this ....please

I can only imagine....dis evil happens in every higher institution..I just hope one day sanity will be brought back...cos it's very disgusting and annoying...
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by itoski(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dem tie her mouth....rape ke or she was angry d man did not last longer than anticipated..
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Eyulor(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
I know the Ndifon guy. Foolish Dean of Faculty of Law, Unical. Made a Dean on the grounds of being a Cross Riverian not on merit. I finished from same Faculty so i wasnt surprised when i read the news. Only surprised at the responses on NL as if the innocent girl fabricated the story. Listen, that Randy Ndifon, NOTE, I didnt call him Prof cos he is not worth it, committed the said offence. Only God will help the innocent girls he has violated in that Faculty. For us the Guys, we only suffered missing scripts and extra years. I dont like insulting, but he is a fool and a rapist. Everyone who has been in the said Faculty knows he actually rape the girl. NOBLE MAYORS.

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Eyulor(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Koksybrown, help me thank God, the man responsible for my not going to Law school has been caught in his hobby of raping students.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
when evil people are in position of authority, the people suffer....stop employing, appointing, adoring, admiring, electing, praising people of questionable and devious character....only then will this menance cease!

1 Like

Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Epatty:
if say u b him daughter, u for defend am

I no dey even defend the one wey I get for bad thing ooo.I believe in everybody with e cross biko.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by EreluY(f): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:
I graduated from that faculty and I can assure u it will come to nothing.those lecturers act in union and will do everything to cover it up.don't forget they are lawyers and with the statement of d gal and d mother,they will look for loophholes to squash it.

As for d dean...it doesn't suprise me.if ur in unical or graduated from faculty of law and u don't know him then u didn't pass tru the skul.I know of so many colleagues he messed up and some had to leave the department.its very sad and to imagine he has a very beautiful wife.I do wish something concrete could be done because it cuts across so many depts.chemistry,computer and even physics u find such randy lecturers who would even ask a pregnant lady for sex.

Finally the management of the school should do something about this.this is not the first time a report of this magnitude is being reported against dis man and its always swept under d carpet to protect d image of the school.God help us

[size=18pt]THEN LET STUDENTS ARRANGE TO GET THESE RANDY LECTURERS WASTED.[/size]
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Uzosaint(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
But i don't buy this story a bit,first before people judge take a close look@the man's pedigree(probabaly he might be a no-nonsense man who either accepts gift in cash/kind and the only way to pull the mans legs is to accuse him of rape)secondly also take a close look@the Girls antecedants(Her Academic performance and Grade Before Entering The High Institution and after she must have joined the institution before we start pointing fingers) and also wanna know did the said Prof Use Jars/Juju on a 20yrs(if shes not above 20 To Rape Her? Untill this and many more is investigated and the truth brought to limelight no one should start castigating anyone afterall some commenting are no way beta than the prof!
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Africanpride: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
hardbody:

Welcome you unto what? Na me invite you? And you are new on NL your first bus stop na for Raape case abi? I suspect u join.

Nor be you get your mouth, if like use chop shit waiting concern mr ibu with Hollywood.

Dey there dey drink panadol for another man headache
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by sethken: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2015
cozy7:
One bad thing abt cases like this, even if d Dean is later proved innocent, d accusation alone has permanently dented his image. He might probably loose his job n not get it back even after proved innocent. From what I read, I guess d Dean initiated d sex, but d girl consented n enjoyed herself, THAT'S Y SHE DIDN'T SHOUT WEN SOMEONE KNOCKED. All these Calabar girls sef, she wants to eat her cake n hv it.

How did she eat her cake, and have it, how?
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by TeetoEsq(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2015
seriously... But what was he doing with condoms in the office? So he has been raping since time immemorial.... "he is a prepared rapist"
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by cozy7(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2015
sethken:

How did she eat her cake, and have it, how?
She did so by sleeping with d lecturer n enjoying it (eating her cake), then trying to, with d help of her mother expose d lecturer, while exonerating herself in d process (having her cake). Thank u very mch.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by carnie: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2015
May God help victims of sexual harassment.
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by carnie: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Say no to sexual harrassment in our schools and universities.
https://meonlife21./2015/09/10/say-no-to-sexual-harrasment/
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by sucess001(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
esosa993:

What's innocent about a man who slept with his student,whether rape or not......the rate of rape is so rampant and annoying,gals are no longer safe in the university premises again,a 20yr old gals for christ's sake

sup esosa
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by cokoesang: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2015
The story is sad and a sensitive one, pls we shldnt be abusive, lets put ourselves in the position of the student and d girl, if u passed thru the walls of the University u will know wat if feels like when ur scripts are torn into shreds, it can be quite devastating, also imagine if u were a parent and ur daughter comes home to report this to u... Pls sentiments apart, lecturers can be intimidating, my wife is a PG student and a lecturer was making advances and claimed he didnt know she was married.. May our children never experience such IJN
Re: Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student by Epatty(f): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

I no dey even defend the one wey I get for bad thing ooo.I believe in everybody with e cross biko.
wat I said is d truth any way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.