Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do We Have Senators From The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Senators From The South East (854 Views)

Senator Abaribe And Pdp Senators From South East Should Bury Their Heads In Sham / Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Senators From The South East by farm2008: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls house jst a simple question.[b][/b]do we hv senators and rep from the south east.Are there any governors from the south east.what of traditional rulers is there any.the pictures below is my reason for the questions.thanks

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by kkkp: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Na who you dey ask? The southeast is a confused region

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by truefact: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Fetish dunce, that's a federal road, more reason biafra must be actualized

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by NOBODYY: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by NOBODYY: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
That clueless region??
Instead of them Channeling thier anger to thier Governors or senators they'll keep wailing that they should separate..Shey thier states will say dem no receive allocation or wetin
Thier governors are eating thier money & brainwashing them...they'll now come to nairaland and be crying

Dumb biafrauds

P.S: If any of una igbo's quote me na Sango go fire am undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by laudate: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
truefact:
Fetish dunce, that's a federal road, more reason biafra must be actualized

How many governors in other parts of the country have repaired federal roads, and then turned round to claim the money back from the federal govt? Ask Fashola how he repaired majority of the federal roads in his state. angry

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by IGBOSON1: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
That clueless region??
Instead of them Channeling thier anger to thier Governors or senators they'll keep wailing that they should separate..Shey thier states will say dem no receive allocation or wetin
Thier governors are eating thier money & brainwashing them...they'll now come to nairaland and be crying

Dumb biafrauds

P.S: If any of una igbo's quote me na Sango go fire am undecided

^^^Is that your grouse?.....That Igbos are agitating for self-determination?

I'll advice you not to open threads pertaining to Ndigbo if the fact that they want a TRUE change in Nigeria (and not the ojoro one your party and buhari are offering) agitates you! Think of your BP!

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
welcome to the ONLY region where there is ZERO federal presence, FIVE states instead of six, where SELF HELP is the driving force of development. the thing is, let the S.E be , let us develope at our own pace. afterall, we dont owe workers except in APC controlled IMO. we dont need bailout money from fg, we have the best minds i the country. NIGERIA IS A ZOO, BIAFRA MUST COME ..................... in NNAMDI KANU'S VOICE my goodness me.................

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by laudate: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Txonyi:
welcome to the ONLY region where there is ZERO federal presence, FIVE states instead of six, where SELF HELP is the driving force of development. the thing is, let the S.E be , let us develope at our own pace. afterall, we dont owe workers except in APC controlled IMO. we dont need bailout money from fg, we have the best minds i the country. NIGERIA IS A ZOO, BIAFRA MUST COME ..................... in NNAMDI KANU'S VOICE my goodness me.................

You have NOT answered the question - What are your federal senators, ministers, state governors etc., doing??! shocked shocked

How come they looked the other way, while the roads deteriorated to this stage??!!

Why couldn't the state govts fix it and turn round to claim back the money from the federal purse, like Fashola did??

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by oluspencer(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
nmamdi kanu didnt see all dis years..... so whats the mission of d biafra state.
Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by KwoiZabo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was in the East this weekend. Anambra & Enugu precisely and I was Impressed. The roads and physical structures is impressive compared to this region I reside. So OP don't take pictures of some bad areas and come and talk on Nairaland.
Re: Do We Have Senators From The South East by oluspencer(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Txonyi:

Abia nko? When una go start talk true.

(1) (Reply)

Poor State Of Arondizuogu Roads / Alhaji Lai Muhammed And The Burden Of Being Too Good At Your Job / A Cry Of A Man From Capt Idris Wada Village Kogi State Governor Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.