Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) (6445 Views)

Matured Only / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
PREETY LONG I KNOW, I JUT HAD TO START FROM THE BEGNING

I was a virgin for 17yrs of my life. On my 18th year i decided to woo a girl n dis tym have sex for the first time.
I started with all the pre-intimacy i had seen images of and i was sure i had gotten my very first girl wet.
It was not the first time i was ontop a girl, when i was about 8yrs old i used to be the daddy in the compound while nkechi was the mummy.
So, i used to do what mummy and daddy do, but then, i thought it was just laying ontop mummy and be going up n down. I never knew what my pennnis was for, neither did i know that hole nkechi used to urinate from whas a very special hole that illd be one day writting super story on my inability to please that hole. #singing wale adenuga's this life is beautiful but every........ #

Well, back to me being 18yrs old. This time i knew i no longer had john thomas/kokoro like my mum used to refer it to, now i knew i had a diick. Something that wen inserted into a natural tunnel can send tonnes of ecstacy to the brain.
I now had jennifer wet, all i wanted to do was bring out my diick and feel this escatacy ive all ways read about. I went in once, twice, thrice and shuuuuuuuuuuuuu. What i head was matt, uve already released? To me i was dumbfounded, i tried to ignore her n continue but
I noticed my diick was flat mehn. She chased me away, ordered me to go and get her salt n water, ordered me to clean the bed spread, i was just moving up n down like a retired fool trying to get a pension.

She left dissapointed but me was left behind confused. What happened i just did not understand. Did alota googling and believed it was inexperience. The second girl i got, i just did d pre-intimacy thing, got her wet but was so scared of going in and since then i just stayed off cos i dnt wanna be embarased again.

Now, am 26yrs old i had my longest sex with one akwaibom girl like this, she was patient. I prematuredly ejaculated twice. It was asif i ejaculated all the sperm in its chambers and even anyone left/stored in my brain cos she kept begging me to release after that and i was just smilling in my mind like u will suffer for all the girls i have dissapointed today. It was when her plea became too much after over 3 rounds i left her alone cos really there was work d next day and as she used that to get me off, i saw sense in it, despite that, i slept at work like it was 9pm, infact my boss n every other staff was asking me if i was ok. I was jez sleeping.

After that, i guess she had so much estacy herself that she came back for more. Me thinking i was now a man and ready to give her another escapade of sex was not so, unlike the first time, she was not gonna be staying overnite, she had to go back to school but she wanted the D. I dissapointed her as i erupted again in less than 1minute sef. All efforts to even bring the D back to life proved abortive, it just slept on my laps which made me angry. She left, i was sharterd. I guess it was sugar. So i cut off from sugar. Tried another girl and it was d same.

See, i know immorality is rong for all yee pastors in d house, but this has just shown i have a problem. I dont wanna be a sperm machine, i wanna enjoy sex and not just make babies even when i get married. I dont wanna get married and have d same problem, it will be worse cos illd wake up with this woman every morning of my life knowing am not doing her right. Atleast al the girs have had dis embarrassing moment with, i can avoid. Can i avoid my wife? I think its a sin i know this now, but i think its hell if i get to find it out in marriage. Illd rather have a babby mama than have a wife i cant satisfy sexually.

Can any matured man in the house help me with this predicament? Tell me to control my emotions by thinkin of sometin abstract, i havedon dat tire. Is there anything else? And pls i dnt want no E-book. I need advice of people whos bin in this b4 and found dier way out, not any marketer of any sort.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Signs of excess wanking

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by CuriousGuy1: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
grayht:
Signs of excess wanking
Trust me, i dont self-service. Infact ive never understoood why people self-service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by myqel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
shocked stop drinking too much yoghurt tongue
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by osemoses1234(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guy try tramadol she go beg yu tire

7 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by tunnyl(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well. i wont tell you to drink alomo because its dangerous to the health. Just practise the stop and start method... you gotta masturbate to master it though. so dont bother if u cant. This is what you have to do.

1.) Stroke your dick when it is hard 50- 30 times(depending on how sensitive your dick is), stop stroking then squeeze ur anus or pc muscle for 10 seconds.

2.) Stroke it 30 times again, stop and squeeze ur anus or pc muscle. do this until you feel like ejaculating. then bend a little to the back as if you wanna backflip with your hands stretched to the back, this will divert the excess blood flow away from your dick to other parts of the body. stay in that position for 5counts, then return to step one.

the next day you can extend it to 40/ 50 strokes as long as u dont ejaculate.

make sure u dont ejaculate until the third day. DO this for a week you will last longer. Keep practising to extend the duration.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by mubarak001(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is simple...4things caused it; sugar, inexperience, diseases, and excitement.

If no disease, dont get excited again when you wanna have d do...remove your mind from the action and think about something awful for the time bin....when you are set to release, you can bring back your mind to reality.
Again, do pre-intimacy very well, waste time before you insert into kittycat, meanwhile, from time to time when you are urinating, break your output for 10secs before you continue and repeat course thereafter.

thx mi later.

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by NOBODYY: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Broda
Take washing & setting
Opa Eyin
Ogidiga
Alomo
Fine bobo
Ale
Afato
Pakurumo
Mokole(take 5 shots)
Alabukun + Two peak milk
Bullet...

Take all of dem together...

Oh yea..don't thank me C'mon cool

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by fbtowner(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na wa ooo see as coach full here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Emmalaw10(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Everybody is not destined to f**k.. Remember Rev. Fathers.. Even though some of them do it

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guy...guy...guy...go find iya alagbo.....ask for opa eyin, ale and mokole...or u can try that thing aboki ppl dey sell...thank me later

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by olenime(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Set your mind off the sex while knacking her!

Infact, they vex as u dey knack am!
Thank me. Latter!

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by 4stylz: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
There is one chewing stick Hausas sell, it works perfectly but you have to wait till second round before its fully active..

Sorry... it will get better

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
grayht:
Signs of excess wanking

Actually excess wanking makes you less excited as you are used to a tight grip and also the pleasure reduces each time. Trust me I know.

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Eddodoh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
Broda Take washing & setting Opa Eyin Ogidiga Alomo Fine bobo Ale Afato Pakurumo Mokole(take 5 shots) Alabukun + Two peak milk Bullet...
Guy, u wicked oooo!!! Do u want d op to commit suicide?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
you get too excited?the last i checked tremadol snd alomo bitters is still legal
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mr at least be grateful to God, you a can ejaculate

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Go 2 any pharmacy and ask 4 an anti depressant, anafranil fit help ur case, I once used it in school den whenI get champions league match wit one calabar gal, no matter d amount of dog meat wey she chop, na she go tire

6 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by salaboiz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Anxiety
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Chuukwudi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Man, see a professional medical doctor. Don't take any tramadol or herb. See a good trained medical doctor. Not herbalist oh!

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Readonee35L(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
tunnyl:
Well. i wont tell you to drink alomo because its dangerous to the health. Just practise the stop and start method... you gotta masturbate to master it though. so dont bother if u cant. This is what you have to do.

1.) Stroke your dick when it is hard 50- 30 times(depending on how sensitive your dick is), stop stroking then squeeze ur anus or pc muscle for 10 seconds.

2.) Stroke it 30 times again, stop and squeeze ur anus or pc muscle. do this until you feel like ejaculating. then bend a little to the back as if you wanna backflip with your hands stretched to the back, this will divert the excess blood flow away from your dick to other parts of the body. stay in that position for 5counts, then return to step one.

make sure u dont ejaculate until the third day. DO this for a week you will last longer. Keep practising to extend the duration.

Wizzypro

4 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Hero10001: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Excercise your body and take 3 bottles of DoroWebo 3 times daily. :-)
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by constance500: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
Broda
Take washing & setting
Opa Eyin
Ogidiga
Alomo
Fine bobo
Ale
Afato
Pakurumo
Mokole(take 5 shots)
Alabukun + Two peak milk
Bullet...

EPIC grin

3 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by hertz9te(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
tunnyl:

*CHAIRMAN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laff won kill me here o

1 Like

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by cozy7(m): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Does this tramadol really work? Op, I personally recommend "knack n stop". When u feel d "juice" being formed, u reduce your speed, ad 4me, I stylishly log out n engage in hot romance.....squeezing , pressing, licking etc. Then wen u feel d milk has gone back, u ask her to turn her back (4 doggy). Now, pulling out makes her more Hot, she won't like it, but at d same time, she'll enjoy it, depending on how romantic u are. This works for me, like magic.

3 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by Koolmexxi(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Stop diving in head first. Take ur time to test the waters with one foot first, splash around and take ur time before diving in. .. Moreover one Prof in here has summarized some easy steps to to also help. Try and switch positions too
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by jessejagga(m): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2015
4 mi as far as the gurl is on top i can go as long as possible dont rilly kn why

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by dmola(m): 1:34am On Sep 10, 2015
for whr una dey aswear I be learner .....
Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by LastSurvivor: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Oboy try small bottle Jack Daniels depending on ur gauge with small Ghanian SK, tested n trusted.
Tank me later..

2 Likes

Re: Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) by anonyguy: 2:11am On Sep 10, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Her To Ride U Man, Stop Punishing Yourself / Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened. / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.