Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! (42159 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / Rejoinder To When A University Degree No Longer Guarantees A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mystiq07:
I will try to do that sir... I am busy now... When am done will edit... Sorry smiley

Please, do take all the time. That's some great comment from you.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Please, do take all the time. That's some great comment from you.
read again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mystiq07:
read again

Better. Far better. Thank you!
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Osemond123(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mystiq07:
What is plaguing our youths today is not unemployment smiley no that is just a fruit from a huge TREE....We youths were supposed to learn from the previous generations before us.

"A wise man learns from other people's experiences to avoid walking the same paths" Many youths today never broke out of the cage placed by society and the values.. They came to this world and became slaves of society and that which was proposed to us, shaped us put us in this state... "The 9stages of life" - Birth- School- Get a job-Hustle to buy a car and build a house-Get married and have children - Foot bills- Get old - Regretting all your lost potentials-Die

Let me give an example...You grew up with either ur parents or institutions or exposure telling you if you have to make it, this is a way "so they carved out the system for you called school" Now is this wrong? No! ... But What they failed to do was to educate you the true essence of school, hence the failure formed a Rat race mindset many people find themselves in today.

Most of us have been one dimensional all our lives, from the day of inception to primary. Secondary... University(and the likes) and now out into wat society termed (Job market). What did we expect it's a marketplace afterall (dat means it's not defined...a trade Center.. A value System... If u don't meet the requirements u can't trade! ...

Unfortunately, these requirements go beyond wat has been termed school... Employers are looking for assets (what skills have you acquired character wise, intellectual wise and also capability wise) all these go beyond school no one wants a liability... Let me ask this question and sincerly answer yourself [b]Knowing yourself if you are the owner of a COMPANY WILL YOU EMPLOY YOURSELF?[/b]What can u bring to the table? .... Wat asset do u have? ... Wat gives u d confidence that today if that company wants to lay off staffs your name wont be on that list? Most youths today are sell outs they lack character, lack discipline also intergrity wise, (they bend the rules at any given opportunity) also in terms of excellence.

What are you doing to improve yourself? ... Wat books are you reading? .. . Are you taking a new course to give u that edge career wise? How do u comport yourself? Most of these things are not learnt in school. They are built by oneself with a drive to succeed. Lets take a look at successful people in the world today do you think they became successful by waking up.. Eating... Chating away... Complaining about the government... And doing absolutely nothing waiting for that which you think the government owes you No! go read success stories none of these people followed this path we were taught by society. There is something wrong somewhere. ..These people broke out of the mentality given to them by society, moving against the wind!! ( do u know how hard that can be? Think about that for a second ) yes! exactly that's the path to success.

There is a saying "Show the poor man how the Rich became rich and the poor man will choose to remain poor"...I broke out of these society mindset in my 200l when I was in school at that time I ws already thinking impact... Preserving Posterity... Touching the World globally... I invested in books sometimes went hungry just to acquire a particular book...building up myself with God's help and prayer too because I knew were I was going and was determined to get there. YES! I already knew that which is my purpose in life so I was focused (another major fruit from that tree). Most people don't know their purpose so they live a trial and error life because true fulfilment comes only from fulfilling your God giving purpose. Éven If u secure that job if it isn't ur purpose u will soon become weary.

Stop! Pause! And Think! What do u want to make out of this life? Will you remain one pegged by the society or will you break out of that cage and fashion something out of yourself? You need to go to the Job section on Nairaland and see the cast down mentality of Nigerians.... Complaining.. Blaming the government... All These are statement of failures(pls no insults intented) Noone owes you nothing! I personally decided not to visit the jobs section because the mindset of lack can influence me! Nairaland in general... You See youths wasting away their time! This forum was someone's vision if he was wasting away chatting and playing I am sure he would have been among the youths out there crying for help! Start taking responsibility... think outside the box...

No Job yet? Good did you seek God's help? Have you thought to yourself what can I do with my hands? And wat is your strategy? This no capital story is just an excuse... Have you at least written that which you want to do in a book and draw out an adequate plan? When you are not even faithful in that how will you effectively run a business? Doing trial and error? There are jobs out there. wat is a job? (meeting a need and being paid for it) look around you that thing lacking in your community is a business in disguise...

"A young man once met a great man he looked up to and asked to be taught how to be successful... The great man smiled and took him to the swimming pool and dipped d young man's head into the pool.... The young man was fighting for his breath... And just a second before he passed out the great man pulled him up. The young man could hardly breathe he was gasping for air...When He caught his breath he looked sternly at his mentor... His mentor smiled and said when your desire to breathe matched your desire to succeed then you will be successful!... smiley

You cant stay in ur comfort zone and expect things no! The last generation has created their own success stories(Great people who made legacy) it is the turn of our generation... And the sad truth is that most people will recycle the failures of past generations! Think Impact! BREAK OUT TODAY and PRESERVE POSTERITY! HAPPY sunday thanks dearpreye your threads are the only reason I come to nairaland.... smiley

nice one. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by ideykwum: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow!

dearpreye:

Miss, you just wrote a little book. I doubt if I'll be able to run a great commentary on these awesome words. You captured too many vital points in your comment.

The lesson is, GO AGAINST THE NORMS; FOLLOW NOT THE TREND. Challenge the established traditions. Be a nonconformist.

I'll like to ask that you patiently edit this great comment, and have it spaced into paragraphs. I'll be reading over and over till almost every word sinks into my subconscious.

Cc: bare1, freeage7, ideykwum, dfrost, AgapeCharis, please, come and read wisdom.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Prec1ous(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by bare1(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:
What is plaguing our youths today is not unemployment smiley no that is just a fruit from a huge TREE....We youths were supposed to learn from the previous generations before us.

"A wise man learns from other people's experiences to avoid walking the same paths" Many youths today never broke out of the cage placed by society and the values.. They came to this world and became slaves of society and that which was proposed to us, shaped us put us in this state... "The 9stages of life" - Birth- School- Get a job-Hustle to buy a car and build a house-Get married and have children - Foot bills- Get old - Regretting all your lost potentials-Die

Let me give an example...You grew up with either ur parents or institutions or exposure telling you if you have to make it, this is a way "so they carved out the system for you called school" Now is this wrong? No! ... But What they failed to do was to educate you the true essence of school, hence the failure formed a Rat race mindset many people find themselves in today.

Most of us have been one dimensional all our lives, from the day of inception to primary. Secondary... University(and the likes) and now out into wat society termed (Job market). What did we expect it's a marketplace afterall (dat means it's not defined...a trade Center.. A value System... If u don't meet the requirements u can't trade! ...

Unfortunately, these requirements go beyond wat has been termed school... Employers are looking for assets (what skills have you acquired character wise, intellectual wise and also capability wise) all these go beyond school no one wants a liability... Let me ask this question and sincerly answer yourself [b]Knowing yourself if you are the owner of a COMPANY WILL YOU EMPLOY YOURSELF?[/b]What can u bring to the table? .... Wat asset do u have? ... Wat gives u d confidence that today if that company wants to lay off staffs your name wont be on that list? Most youths today are sell outs they lack character, lack discipline also intergrity wise, (they bend the rules at any given opportunity) also in terms of excellence.

What are you doing to improve yourself? ... Wat books are you reading? .. . Are you taking a new course to give u that edge career wise? How do u comport yourself? Most of these things are not learnt in school. They are built by oneself with a drive to succeed. Lets take a look at successful people in the world today do you think they became successful by waking up.. Eating... Chating away... Complaining about the government... And doing absolutely nothing waiting for that which you think the government owes you No! go read success stories none of these people followed this path we were taught by society. There is something wrong somewhere. ..These people broke out of the mentality given to them by society, moving against the wind!! ( do u know how hard that can be? Think about that for a second ) yes! exactly that's the path to success.

There is a saying "Show the poor man how the Rich became rich and the poor man will choose to remain poor"...I broke out of these society mindset in my 200l when I was in school at that time I ws already thinking impact... Preserving Posterity... Touching the World globally... I invested in books sometimes went hungry just to acquire a particular book...building up myself with God's help and prayer too because I knew were I was going and was determined to get there. YES! I already knew that which is my purpose in life so I was focused (another major fruit from that tree). Most people don't know their purpose so they live a trial and error life because true fulfilment comes only from fulfilling your God giving purpose. Éven If u secure that job if it isn't ur purpose u will soon become weary.

Stop! Pause! And Think! What do u want to make out of this life? Will you remain one pegged by the society or will you break out of that cage and fashion something out of yourself? You need to go to the Job section on Nairaland and see the cast down mentality of Nigerians.... Complaining.. Blaming the government... All These are statement of failures(pls no insults intented) Noone owes you nothing! I personally decided not to visit the jobs section because the mindset of lack can influence me! Nairaland in general... You See youths wasting away their time! This forum was someone's vision if he was wasting away chatting and playing I am sure he would have been among the youths out there crying for help! Start taking responsibility... think outside the box...

No Job yet? Good did you seek God's help? Have you thought to yourself what can I do with my hands? And wat is your strategy? This no capital story is just an excuse... Have you at least written that which you want to do in a book and draw out an adequate plan? When you are not even faithful in that how will you effectively run a business? Doing trial and error? There are jobs out there. wat is a job? (meeting a need and being paid for it) look around you that thing lacking in your community is a business in disguise...

"A young man once met a great man he looked up to and asked to be taught how to be successful... The great man smiled and took him to the swimming pool and dipped d young man's head into the pool.... The young man was fighting for his breath... And just a second before he passed out the great man pulled him up. The young man could hardly breathe he was gasping for air...When He caught his breath he looked sternly at his mentor... His mentor smiled and said when your desire to breathe matches your desire to succeed then you will be successful!... smiley

You cant stay in ur comfort zone and expect things no! The last generation has created their own success stories(Great people who made legacy) it is the turn of our generation... And the sad truth is that most people will recycle the failures of past generations! Think Impact! BREAK OUT TODAY and PRESERVE POSTERITY! HAPPY sunday thanks dearpreye your threads are the only reason I come to nairaland.... smiley

Those are great points you've stated, I'm glad to see more people understanding these issues and that means more people to change the world for those that would serve a purpose. I agree with you totally on the negative influence of nairaland on development and that's why I'm barely here myself unless I've got something beneficial to post - that and this thread is what has been bringing me here. If only a personal development section was available, it would be easier to stick to just one section of the forum. Truth be told, you cannot keep negativity and positivity at once, it's one for the other or you would never grow. For a person who takes personal development seriously and wants to achieve it, the kind of things you discuss and create thoughts of matters a lot as thoughts become things, hence the need for the right environment and influences.

Great words again ma'am. However, you should put in effort to edit your words and make them more readable. It's hard enough for many to read these days, let alone when it gets harder. As a writer I'll stress the importance of appropriate punctuations. Rather than write without editing, leave the writing until you have time to. Bad writing alone disqualifies the authority of a speaker.
Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Lalasticlala why isn't this on the front page yet? For once let's have something to inspire our youths and have a breather from all those "things" you guys call front page material angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:
Lalasticalala why isn't this on the front page yet? For once let's have something to inspire our youths and have a breather from all those "things" you guys call front page material angry

Good morning, my dear. It's being on FP days ago.

Thanks for that inspirational comment of yesterday. Had to read it once again moments ago. Thanks.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:

"A young man once met a great man he looked up to and asked to be taught how to be successful... The great man smiled and took him to the swimming pool and dipped d young man's head into the pool.... The young man was fighting for his breath... And just a second before he passed out the great man pulled him up. The young man could hardly breathe he was gasping for air...When He caught his breath he looked sternly at his mentor... His mentor smiled and said when your desire to breathe matches your desire to succeed then you will be successful!... smiley

I always knew there was more to life than those 9 stages of growth you enumerated above. I was always scared of just living anyhow.

Somehow, through motivational speaking and uplifting the souls of many, I've found a purpose that transcends mere monetary value. I'm like a fish in its natural habitat.

I also am grateful to see the inputs from bare1. I simply smile at my ignorance whenever I read his coherent and well written messages. You're a writer brother

2 Likes

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
bare1:

Those are great points you've stated, I'm glad to see more people understanding these issues and that means more people to change the world for those that would serve a purpose. I agree with you totally on the negative influence of nairaland on development and that's why I'm barely here myself unless I've got something beneficial to post - that and this thread is what has been bringing me here. If only a personal development section was available, it would be easier to stick to just one section of the forum. Truth be told, you cannot keep negativity and positivity at once, it's one for the other or you would never grow. For a person who takes personal development seriously and wants to achieve it, the kind of things you discuss and create thoughts of matters a lot as thoughts become things, hence the need for the right environment and influences.

Great words again ma'am. However, you should put in effort to edit your words and make them more readable. It's hard enough for many to read these days, let alone when it gets harder. As a writer I'll stress the importance of appropriate punctuations. Rather than write without editing, leave the writing until you have time to. Bad writing alone disqualifies the authority of a speaker.
Thanks and God bless.
oh! Thanks alot sir smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning, my dear. It's being on FP days ago.

Thanks for that inspirational comment of yesterday. Had to read it once again moments ago. Thanks.
oh my bad! Sorry. I searched for it but couldn't find it sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:
oh my bad! Sorry. I searched for it but couldn't find it sad

No wahala. Thanks for the message.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

No wahala. Thanks for the message.
You welcome sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by bare1(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

I always knew there was more to life than those 9 stages of growth you enumerated above. I was always scared of just living anyhow.

Somehow, through motivational speaking and uplifting the souls of many, I've found a purpose that transcends mere monetary value. I'm like a fish in its natural habitat.

I also am grateful to see the inputs from bare1. I simply smile at my ignorance whenever I read his coherent and well written messages. You're a writer brother

Thank you brother and thank God for His grace. We all still lack so much information but for the severity of the word we are not ignorant, we only have not had access to some knowledge while deliberately being oblivious to many useless ones.

I can't help but look back at a time when I would just read comments and pass up on adding anything but as I've come to start understanding the purpose of life and loving what I do, I see responsibilities I cannot pass up on. Like I always say, when you start to develop you start to see need to help others, just like when you start to love others from starting to love yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by bare1(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:
oh! Thanks alot sir smiley

The pleasure's mine ma'am smiley wink
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:
You welcome sir

Thank you. Do have a great day.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2015
bare1:

Thank you brother and thank God for His grace. We all still lack so much information but for the severity of the word we are not ignorant, we only have not had access to some knowledge while deliberately being oblivious to many useless ones.

I can't help but look back at a time when I would just read comments and pass up on adding anything but as I've come to start understanding the purpose of life and loving what I do, I see responsibilities I cannot pass up on. Like I always say, when you start to develop you start to see need to help others, just like when you start to love others from starting to love yourself.

That's encouraging sir. Yes. The more we appreciate our purpose, the more we love people. We just want to see others truly excel and be happy. We just couldn't pass by any more. We're all involved with humanity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by zonax(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Mystiq07:
oh wow thanks for the mention brother smiley am honoured.....

The pleasure is all mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by gracealabs(f): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2015
Successful project management today involves increased demand for quality,delivery on time,strict adherence to budget and required regulatory control
Register for your PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING today at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology,29 Adebajo Street,Kongi New Bodija ,Ibadan
Duration: 5weekends (Friday and Saturday) for executive class Saturday only
Time: 10am
To register send your name to 08036449669 or whatsapp 08036449669
www.esbitschool.com
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
"
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by alijusty: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seems the thread is becoming dead.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by WhiZTiM(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The world doesn't owe you a job.
Very salient point. The so called 'illiterates' have realised and understood this point since ages, yet the self-acclaimed 'literates' have refused to.

Powerful one, Kachisbarbie.
I am currently writing an article and I included but rephrased this quote of yours; I would love to use this salient quote of yours in its exact form. And probably, an input from you will also be appreciated.
I have sent you an email, please respond.
Thank You.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Will be a great pleasure if I am eventually added, 2B443D48.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
herringbone:
Will be a great pleasure if I am eventually added, 2B443D48.

Thanks sir/ma.

Cc: dfrost.

1 Like

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by neoG(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
dearpreye:
Good afternoon, everyone.

I'm writing tthis due to two reasons. There's a thread on FP where someone's said sometimes he almost regretted going to school. I'll post the link to that thread later. Also, a few days ago, maybe even over a week ago, a friend of mine sent me a text message as early as 6 am, complaining how joblessness has been frustrating him. In the message, he claimed he was about to go into depression and that I should advise him.

My friend and I have come all the way through the same secondary school back in Lagos. He later went to read Marine Engineering from UST, Port Harcourt, the same city where I now work. I called and spoke at length with him. He saw my points. And it's some o these points I'm now sharing here.

A wrong Reason For Going To school!

A vast majority of us believe that the sole aim for going to acquire a degree or some other higher qualifications is to secure a job. That's a terrible mindset! It's the most inappropriate reason for undertaking a challenging process like getting a degree. I used to think that way too. But I was fortunate to have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and other inspirational books during my ND days. From those books it became clear I was in school to reduce my ignorance and to increase my capacity for usefulness.

When you have a wrong mindset like this, you set up yourself for frustration when the job doesn't come at the right time. It creates tension, envy, depression and may even lead to a suicide. But when you have the right mindset, it prepares you for the challenges ahead, and may force you into doing or learning other skills that may prove invaluable in the future. We didn't go to school for the sole purpose of getting a job. It was a mindset sold us by the society and our parents, but we have to change it. NOW!

The World Doesn't Owe You A Job!

This was the second point I discussed with my friend. My dad told me how jobs were waited for them even before they finished school. That time don pass! A few top politician may achieve that for their fortunate kids, but the vast majority of us knew before hand that that won't be our case. With that belief, we have set up ourselves for unnecessary tension and frustration. The world doesn't owe you a job. The system doesn't owe you a job. You've got to go and fight for your place. You've got to hustle and create a niche for yourself.

Your Degree Isn't A Guarantee For Success!

We need to change our mindset about a lot of things. I never doubted the fact I was going to secure a job after my higher Institution but I also knew my certificate isn't necessarily a guarantee for a job. In fact, I had gone to Lagos hustling with my fishing boat and wood engine boat when I got a letter for my aptitude test. I was still reading and making the necessary contacts as I was paddling my canoe. My hatred for poverty and lack was so great I wasn't even willing to narrow down my success to a paper- a degree/certificate. People saw me as I took my engine and boat to hustle opposite the Nigeria Ports Authority in Lagos, moving passengers from the villages to Apapa township. I didn't bother. I knew it was temporary. But in between when I would secure that dream job, I couldn't ask my parents for money. They've done their best.

I was always prepared for any aptitude test. I had a lot of past oil and gas questions and answers. I never failed to browse relevant sites. I was able to pass the aptitude test, the oral interview and landed the proverbial dream job. I give Him all the glory.

To all those believing Him for a great job, do not pass this moment complaining and whining; they will only lead to chaos and disaster. Look for something SMALL to do. Start small little. Just do something.

There's no free meal anywhere anymore. Don't let that degree prevent you from taking up that cleaning job. Don't let it stop you from taking that security job. It's all a process. Don't let your degree stand in your way. Your degree is supposed to give you a PLATFORM from which you could shoot into any angle and area. Why allow it to become a hindrance to you? Opportunities abound; open your eyes.

Till date I keep learning new skills. There's NO job security anywhere. I'm always conscious of the future. I'm not relenting. I'm not carried away by the little pleasure of the moment. I've got TOMORROW in view.

Change your mindset, and you've changed your life.

The world owes you NOTHING! Forthwith, get busy and believe God for that mega paying job.

Wishing you all a successful career. Thank you!

Lalasticlala, please move this message to the appropriate quarters!
Hmmmm. I had to read this over and over again in other to digest it properly. I have a story to tell soon. Mine is in the process. I hardly make comments on NL but I had to write one on this. @ OP, thank you very much. You don't know how many lives that have been transformed through this mind shifting write up and everyone that contributed to this thread. Just left my job last month to pursue my passion without even weighing the consequences of leaving without planning but am not scared because I know am on the right path this time. This is mind blowing and I have learnt a lot. Thank you so much OP. Hope u don't mind, I will want to post this write up on my facebook page and give the credit to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
neoG:
Hmmmm. I had to read this over and over again in other to digest it properly. I have a story to tell soon. Mine is in the process. I hardly make comments on NL but I had to write one on this. @ OP, thank you very much. You don't know how many lives that have been transformed through this mind shifting write up and everyone that contributed to this thread. Just left my job last month to pursue my passion without even weighing the consequences of leaving without planning but am not scared because I know am on the right path this time. This is mind blowing and I have learnt a lot. Thank you so much OP. Hope u don't mind, I will want to post this write up on my facebook page and give the credit to you.

Once again, I express my gratitude to all those who contributed greatly to the success of this thread. Your comments made this thread worth the visit. Thank you all.

My dear, thanks for the comment of yours. I'm humbled and further resolved to write purely on inspiration. Thank you. Please, go ahead and pursue your passion; just make sure you pursue it with all your energies and determination. Nobody ever became really great chasing something other than their passion. I discovered my passion not too long ago, and I'm working so hard at excelling in it.

You can share this thread wherever and however you like. You don't really need to give me any credit. The few minds it may change is more than enough reward for ME.

When you share your story, please endeavour to mention this username. Thanks.

Thanks, and do have a great week ahead.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by neoG(f): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Once again, I express my gratitude to all those who contributed greatly to the success of this thread. Your comments made this thread worth the visit. Thank you all.

My dear, thanks for the comment of yours. I'm humbled and further resolved to write purely on inspiration. Thank you. Please, go ahead and pursue your passion; just make sure you pursue it with all your energies and determination. Nobody ever became really great chasing something other than their passion. I discovered my passion not too long ago, and I'm working so hard at excelling in it.

You can share this thread wherever and however you like. You don't really need to give me any credit. The few minds it may change is more than enough reward for ME.

When you share your story, please endeavour to mention this username. Thanks.

Thanks, and do have a great week ahead.
Sure. I will. Thanks a whole lot too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
neoG:
Sure. I will. Thanks a whole lot too.

You're welcome. Wishing you outstanding success in your hustle.
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by jt2damoney(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
any way is a way

start making 20$ immediately you register by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! by neoG(f): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
dearpreye:

You're welcome. Wishing you outstanding success in your hustle.
cheesy Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / How Much Is Your Current Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.