Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) (7306 Views)

King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 8 / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
PointB:

To the violent, are things are violent!

Dont mind that aboki!!!his mates are in syria blowing up themselves and he is here on nairaland ranting like a rabid dog.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by HyDee001(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2015

Just had to comment.. .
Thumbs up OP.?
The amazing thing about your post is about your creativity and how you aptly put it to words.
Kudos!

6 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:

Just had to comment.. .
Thumbs up OP.?
The amazing thing about your post is about your creativity and how you aptly put it to words.
Kudos!

I was quite impressed with the literal prowess exhibited in the write up

7 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow! What a nice piece of literature work. OP you are indeed talented with words.

This look more like a verse from the bible

7 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
PointB:
My people food is ready

barcanista, lalasticlala, ishilove, whynotthetruth, temitemi1, severussnape, mogodi, mizmycoli, phockphockman, candyrain, whitetechnology,
firefire, flets ecoterrors passingshot, fulanimafia, doctokwus,tomankint, truckpusher, dearpreye, ambivert, onatisi gratiaeo , noblezone, chinology, gbossure, nigerianvenom, taylor86, southernbreeze, eagleeye, chukwudi44, anomini, tolexander, cyberwolf, pazienza, Rose2014,midolian, priscaoge, duru1, obiagelli, beremx, symphony007, abagoro, lmayedun talktimi, wombraiders,afam4eva,obinoscopy,cr77, donmayor,likila,

Such originality and creativity is out of this world...Kudos bro...I was giggling all through the lines of this great piece...You're a great artist indeed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by HyDee001(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

I was quite impressed with the literal prowess exhibited in the write up

I just read the prequel.
This is a real latent potential.
OP, how about you write a satirical novel like George Orwell's animal farm?

7 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:

I just read the prequel.
You got it man!! The style is much similar to Gorge orwell's animal farm

3 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:

I just read the prequel.

Thanks man,

A satirical novel like Orwell's animal farm would be a great challenge. Deciding the subject matter would even be greater.

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Akanbiedu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=20pt]PAIN[/size]

Time heals.
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Such originality and creativity is out of this world...Kudos bro...I was giggling all through the lines of this great piece...You're a great artist indeed cheesy

hehhehehe

Thanks man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Riveting read, hope lalasticlala takes this to front page, both Wailers and masturbaters alike would enjoy it grin

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
As much as I love Buhari, I welcome this comic relief..... I know by the time u get to the book of revelations, things will be better...

Lovely write up...keep it up...

Would love to read the end of the chapter though

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
PointB , You're a genius!... This is creativity at its peak.

Damn!...I was laughing hard while reading this. Hahahaha... I'll always refer the zombies to this chapter anytime they come up with lies. Thanks A lot for this.

9 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Give this nigga a medal. The book of lamentations of point the son of b

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by GreatSoul: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
@PointB

Don't let such a great talent waste o.
You are creative enough to find a way to take this skill to the next level wink

I read your 2 previous chronicles and still find this fresh.

7 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by ebamma(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hilarious stuff you got here,
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by wawaboy1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is very creative and hilarious. Though i believe in king Hari
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by ebamma(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Make I follow speak in tongues small.

Tinu the son of Ibu

rose up in amala land

And deceiveth his people to vote for

Ambo the son of Ode

As the did for Fash the son of Ola before him

11 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Lordave: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Really good grin grin The Ofe Ugu I was eating while reading it added flavour grin

4 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by bgwin2016(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
I like the way you crafted your words pointB, more ink to your pen.

4 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by kenny987(f): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Very interesting read! And it is gospel too...I wonder how some cannot read and laugh. They threaten fire and brimstone and hold themselves as upright. But woe unto them Mumurisees! Lol

7 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by HomoSapiien: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don laff tire here grin

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Total bullcrap!!! I didn't even bother to read the next paragraph.
Wailers will wail for good 4years.
Son of blah blah blah

Yawning*
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
GreatSoul:
@PointB

Don't let such a great talent waste o.
You are creative enough to find a way to take this skill to the next level wink

I read your 2 previous chronicles and still find this fresh.

Thanks for the counsel.

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
PointB , You're a genius!... This is creativity at its peak.

Damn!...I was laughing hard while reading this. Hahahaha... I'll always refer the zombies to this chapter anytime they come up with lies. Thanks A lot for this.

My brother you are welcome. And you are free to refer the lying masturbators to this chronology of their woes. wink

4 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by ebamma(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Total bullcrap!!! I didn't even bother to read the next paragraph.

Wailers will wail for good 4years.

Son of blah blah blah

Yawning*
and the cometh Kaston the son of Stroll,

A bad belle, who seeth truth but refuseth to speak it

4 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
ebamma:

[/s]

I know as a wailer that you are, you must be laughing and rolling your big head on the floor because of this gibberish.
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
ebamma:

[/s]

I know as a wailer that you are, you must be laughing and rolling your big head on the floor because of this gibberish......
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Enahi(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thank God I opened this thread, op you just made my day.

6 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PedroJP(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Weldone Pointb. An interesting read.

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by sarutobie(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
nwannem pointb abeg permission to use on my Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
sarutobie:
nwannem pointb abeg permission to use on my Facebook page.

Feel free brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / May Day: Halt Last-Minute Looting, Labour Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.