Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) (7313 Views)

King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 8 / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
exxell:

I meant the part 2 of this particular post bro sad

Ok bros.

You'll be one of the first to know when it's done.
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by White007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
PointB always have a way with words since time immemorial.

Thanks for this wonderful piece.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
White007:
PointB always have a way with words since time immemorial.

Thanks for this wonderful piece.

You are welcome.
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Jaideyone:
ret@rd of this unprovoked attack on a sitting president makes the FP that means Nairaland has been compromised
you can write all the epistle you want. that man remains your president till 2019

Did u said same thing when gej was in power?
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2015
PointB:
My people food is ready

barcanista, lalasticlala, ishilove, whynotthetruth, temitemi1, severussnape, mogodi, mizmycoli, phockphockman, candyrain, whitetechnology,
firefire, flets ecoterrors passingshot, fulanimafia, doctokwus,tomankint, truckpusher, dearpreye, kinibigdea, ambivert, onatisi gratiaeo , noblezone, chinology, gbossure, nigerianvenom, taylor86, southernbreeze, eagleeye, chukwudi44, mayorkyzo, anomini, tolexander, cyberwolf, pazienza, ochejoseph, amusadele, Chocboyslim, Rose2014,midolian, priscaoge, duru1, obiagelli, beremx, symphony007, abagoro, lmayedun talktimi, wombraiders,afam4eva,obinoscopy,cr77, donmayor,likila,

Lovely one bro. How many shekels of silver was jonah son of abel betrayed?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind that aboki!!!his mates are in syria blowing up themselves and he is here on nairaland ranting like a rabid dog.

Why u wan kill me with laugh?
D guy d struggle space with Shekau na
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2015
The person that wrote this stuff is a big time trouble maker I swear. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Obrigardo: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Making fun of Your President - Stupiid !
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by OfBiafra: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
PointB:
The Acts of King Mumu son of Hari Chapter 1: 1-24

1. In those days, She-cow and his gang of brigands ravaged the land, and they took daughters as captives from the temple of learning.

2. The people cried unto King Jonah the able son of Locki, saying “Bring back our daughters and slay She-cow for he torments us!”

3. Whereupon the Almajirites from the land of Norte conspired with their devotees from the land of Yoruga to oust Jonah the Able Son of Locki from power.

4. Thus did they address the people saying, “Johah Son of Locki cannot protect you from She-cow and cannot bring back your daughters, but Mumu the cattle rearer, son of Hari will.”

5. And there arose the zealot, Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger. And he and the people with him took an oath and made a covenant with the people, saying “In 100 days, we will rout She-cow and his gang of terrorists from the land. I will feed your little sons and daughters in our various temples of learning, and make the mighty Dollar same in value as a single Naira! And your able men, I shall give jobs in our orchards, and ten thousand silver coins to those without work. O, good people make me king over you instead of Jonah, and I shall do all these and more.”

6. And these were the men who stood by him, when he thus addressed the people: Atif son of Tifku, Tifni son Nubu, Sara son of Raki, Ob son of Jeh (these men wined and dined with Jonah the Able son of Locki, and several kings before him).

7. Thereupon, the people made Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger, King over them.

8. On the twenty-ninth day, in the fifth month, two thousand and fifteen years after the death of our Lord, Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger, began his reign.

9. And King Mumu the son of Hari journeyed to the land of Germania, and upon return called them West Germania, and he forgot also the names of the house which made him king, for his memory often fail him.

10. Thereupon, he journeyed to the United World, without a scribe, to consult with Emperor Omanman son of Balak, the promoter of pervert men, to request for weapons to fight She-cow.

11. But Omanman son of Balak, would not give him weapons, unless he allowed perverted men, openly practice their perversion in his land.

12. And when King Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger, saw what was before him, he declared to the people “Lo, I am aged, there is limit to what I can do. O people, why didn’t you make me king over you earlier?”

13. Then the people ask King Mumu to appoint men from among them who will help him reign as he’s frail and aged.

14. But King Mumu the son of Hari would not budge, for he found none worthy except himself, and those from his household. He said to the people, “I shall appoint them, in the fullness of time.”

15. Thereupon arose from his among his praise singers, a certain liar, Liar son of Momed. He visited King Mumu the son of Hari in the dead of the night and thus addressed him:

16. “O great and mighty King, thou art stronger than Samson, may you live longer than Methuselah son of Enoch and, may you crush all your enemies like Utman Dan Fodio your great grandfather.”

17. “O wise King, do not tell the people you are old and wrinkled and unfit for the job, for I shall tell them that your sneeze can cure their sick, your cough shall defeat She-cow and his army of terrorists, and your body language will fix the land and make crops grow.”

18. “O good king, even when thou shall tremble, I shall tell the people it is the earth that trembles at thy sight, not thy mighty self. And I shall blame all the ills of our land on our last King, Jonah the Able son of Locki, and the good shall be thy doings.”

19. And when Mumu the son of Hari, has been King over the people for hundred days, he addressed the people, and said unto them, “I did not go into covenant with you, neither did I promise to do anything in hundred days. Though I have appointed my friends, family and loyalists into power, it is within my power and my right as King over you.”

20. And the liar, Liar son of Momed addressed the people saying, “Lo good people, our great King Mumu the son of Hari body language has improved our power; his body language has improved our relationship with neighbors. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad O good people for surely, King Mumu son of Hari’s body language will bring food to our table, oil for our lamps, and fix our road, and defeat all our enemies.”

21. The people murmured, but could not speak out in shame for they have made Mumu son of Hari, King over them instead of Jonah the Able, son of Locki.

22. And She-cow continued to ravage the land, and hold captives. The great dollar continues to oppress the Naira and able sons of the land continue to lose their job, and not a single shilling is paid to any.

23. The people continue to murmur. And the liar, Liar son of Momed, continued to tell the people that the trembling King Mumu the son of Hari's body, is the solution to their woes.

24. And from across the big rivers, there arose another zealot, Nnam the bright, son of Dalu, and he addressed King Mumu the son of Hari thus, “Let my people go!”

Prequel
https://www.nairaland.com/2174898/tribulation-jonah-chapter-one-verses

Similarities of the characters with anyone dead or living is NOT deliberate! wink

Brilliant.
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Lovely one bro. How many shekels of silver was jonah son of abel betrayed?

Verily, verily, I say to you, some shekel may have been demanded and paid but King Jonah the Able, son of Locki was betrayed for measly portion of porridge. For the Almajirite and the devotees from land of Yoruga dwell mainly from hand to mouth. Lo, their infrastructure resides in their belly!

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2015
Obrigardo:
Making fun of Your Stupiid President !

undecided undecided
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Obrigardo: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2015
PointB:

undecided undecided

why you editing my post? this can get you banned idiort!
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Obrigardo:

why you editing my post? this can get my idiort father caned !
undecided undecided
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The person that wrote this stuff is a big time trouble maker I swear. grin grin grin

Hehehehe,

Trouble is our middle name. grin grin
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
exxell:
PointB part 2 sad sad sad

Good news. Work in progress. Part Two of this would be available few days from now. What would you like to see? Make a wish!
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
it
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
exxell:

About Oshiomole and his diarrhea mouth, Rochas and his Obama shaking hand Billboard and the "Lopsided" Nothern appointments of Buhari.

hehehe, I will try. cheesy
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by EMANY01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:

Good news. Work in progress. Part Two of this would be available few days from now. What would you like to see? Make a wish!

I can hardly wait just get it published and let me enter a week of scary bouts of laughter and saddness.

I'd like to see your portrayal of the currents administrations (non)response to the escalating activities of boko haram, the portrayal of the escalated murderous activities of the fulanis , adding kidnapping to their already bloody resume of death and destruction, the continuing saraki saga and the ministerial list screening drama as well as the portrayal of the midget with tall lies and his confrontation with the ordinary commissioner.
I could go on and on and on if you let me....
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
bd
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
EMANY01:

I can hardly wait just get it published and let me enter a week of scary bouts of laughter and saddness.

I'd like to see your portrayal of the currents administrations (non)response to the escalating activities of boko haram, the portrayal of the escalated murderous activities of the fulanis , adding kidnapping to their already bloody resume of death and destruction, the continuing saraki saga and the ministerial list screening drama as well as the portrayal of the midget with tall lies and his confrontation with the ordinary commissioner.
I could go on and on and on if you let me....

That's a tall list. I'll try to fit in as much as possible. Perhaps a third chapter might be necessary.
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by EMANY01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:

That's a tall list. I'll try to fit in as much as possible. Perhaps a third chapter might be necessary.
However much you can fit in will be fine.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
EMANY01:

However much you can fit in will be fine.

exxell:

Also add Buharis' saintly ministerial list and finally, the struggles of Nnamdi Kanu for the sovereign state of Biafra.
Concentrate wella on the Northern appointments please and the terror being carried out by Buhari's kinsmen.... Boko Haram and the Fulani Carnage of Middle Belt

The deed is done. The saga continue...

https://www.nairaland.com/2647257/acts-king-bubu-son-hari
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nmeri17: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
decode55:
Good day Mr Decode55. It is my utmost pleasure, to announce to you that our Contract of Mutual Followership has since reached its expiration date thereby un-regrettably warranting its abrupt termination.

It would be wise to explicitly state that this spiel should not be seen as a witch hunt but as one of magnanimous necessities.

I shall eternally cherish the happy moments we both shared and wish you success in your future endeavors.

Signed
Nmeri17
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by oluwaisaac(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Grand creativity...at its peak, I must confess. This has restored my faith in the literal prowess of the Nigerian youth! Meanwhile, God bless President Buhari, Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by PointB: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaisaac:
Grand creativity...at its peak, I must confess. This has restored my faith in the literal prowess of the Nigerian youth! Meanwhile, God bless President Buhari, Amen.

Thanks man.

The second chapter is also available here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2647257/acts-king-bubu-son-hari

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by decode55(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Nmeri17:
Good day Mr Decode55. It is my utmost pleasure, to announce to you that our Contract of Mutual Followership has since reached its expiration date thereby un-regrettably warranting its abrupt termination.

It would be wise to explicitly state that this spiel should not be seen as a witch hunt but as one of magnanimous necessities.

I shall eternally cherish the happy moments we both shared and wish you success in your future endeavors.

Signed
Nmeri17

Lol. Madman, what's up?
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by Nmeri17: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
decode55:

Lol. Madman, what's up?
bobo mi cheesy howdy?? we just taking things bit by bit here smiley you know as e dh be naa wink

this is two thousand and fifteen and you still hopping and hovering from one alternate account to another like a fly something tells me you were never an Ardipithecus but was first created a larva before evolving to the fly you are now sad
Re: The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) by decode55(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Nmeri17:
bobo mi cheesy howdy?? we just taking things bit by bit here smiley you know as e dh be naa wink

this is two thousand and fifteen and you still hopping and hovering from one alternate account to another like a fly something tells me you were never an Ardipithecus but was first created a larva before evolving to the fly you are now sad

cheesy _aboki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / Afenifere, Cupp’s Adoption Won’t Ensure Your Victory – Labour Party Tells Atiku / Akeredolu Lifts Curfew, Sues For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.