Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Computer Gurus Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus Pls Help (829 Views)

Bluetooth And Wifi Not Connecting. .. Gurus Pls Help / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus Pls Help by bluewles33: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
I bought my hp 15 brand new with a year warranty at computer village in lagos january dis year with no issues, but around june it started developing problems like failure to boot and it later eventually not coming up. I took it back to where i bought it and they returned it back for repair at hp store. I collected it back after a week in perfect condition and i was informed that they eventually changed the motherboard, and it has been functioning well since then. But it developed that same issue again this morning, pls advice me on what next to do because i don't know maybe they will stil service it for free. And I'm actually living in ibadan, considering the transport fare. Thanks in advance.
Re: Computer Gurus Pls Help by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
bluewles33:
I bought my hp 15 brand new with a year warranty at computer village in lagos january dis year with no issues, but around june it started developing problems like failure to boot and it later eventually not coming up. I took it back to where i bought it and they returned it back for repair at hp store. I collected it back after a week in perfect condition and i was informed that they eventually changed the motherboard, and it has been functioning well since then. But it developed that same issue again this morning, pls advice me on what next to do because i don't know maybe they will stil service it for free. And I'm actually living in ibadan, considering the transport fare. Thanks in advance.

More details on what you mean by " failure to boot"
Re: Computer Gurus Pls Help by bluewles33: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
runzlord:

More details on what you mean by " failure to boot"
When i press d power button, it is just showing d power light and off later without booting
Re: Computer Gurus Pls Help by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
bluewles33:

When i press d power button, it is just showing d power light and off later without booting
I never see that one b4 o! Sorry. Whether you give it back to the company or not, you would still need to come over and repair it. But I recommend you give it to the company. And you might pay.
Re: Computer Gurus Pls Help by Markachi666(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
bluewles33:

Does it display anything on the screen when you press the 'on' button? If yes, press the F10 key and as it enters 'Set up' observe if it will go off or hang there.
Or you may return it back (covered by warantee)

(1) (Reply)

Lap Desk For Laptops Fo Sale / Solution For How To Backup Hotmail Folder- Hotmail Backup / Nigerian Webhost - New Hosting Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.