Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! (39976 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
I believe by now you all must have read the story of Prof.Ndifon the Dean of law university of calabar who was accused of raping a 400 level student of same faculty.if not follow this link..

https://www.nairaland.com/2586555/dean-faculty-law-unical-accused

This post was ignited by response from people who believe that the dean is been set up, I believe its high time Nairaland and Nigerian authorities know about the man called prof Cyril ndifon the Dean Faculty of Law University of Calabar.

First if you come in contact with a law student or a friend to any body who has dealings with the faculty of law university of calabar, will strongly attest to the fact that the faculty has turned to a Red Zone for female students, this is not unconnected with the daily activities of prof Ndifon who takes delight in Raping students, what makes his worst from other lecturers is that he does not hide his acts from people..he flagrantly displays his randy tendencies from classroom to his office which is his ''Slaughter House''.
His mode of operation includes failing students, tearing scripts in exam hall, omitting of results,direct request to either take things to his office or cleaning the office.When such students approach him he will keep them in line and ask them to come in one after another, and you are asked to either sleep with him or give him mouth action while he refiles his energy with a chilled Can of Stout beer which he has in abundance in his refrigerator, in his own words he will say '' Relax let me take a Stout''.....It should be noted that this acts of his are not done once In a while but its done daily including saturdays where he usually set classes or test.

A walk down to his office one afternoon was a gory sight as a lecturer was seen blocking the door while a female voice was heard screaming for help inside the Dean's office, we waited at a corner to see the end and behold a female law student came out crying with her skirt in shreds..thus this is a usual thing to see within the faculty complex, you can only help but pity the victims, the situation is made worst by the fact that he brags before students that he is untouchable been a professor of law.
On a normal day the Professor of law should be drunk before 1pm while the chasing and raping of anything on skirt begins from 1.30 pm to 7 pm when he retires back home,this same professor sometime last year raped a student he offered a lift in his car in broad day light and asked her out of the car (hyundai ix35) when he was done,five girls from my set were raped in his office, it is worthy of note that he does not do hotels but uses his office during official hour and sometimes recruiting the help of staffs (esp his cliq of friends) to help in holding the door where any girl tries to be stubborn. sometimes we feel he is possessed or something but what we do not get is why the School authorities are keeping mute over the issue..the life of an average female law student in the faculty is that of misery as a lot have suffered greatly in the hands of the ''take a stout'' professor, many dropped the program, many repeated and are still repeating, many managed to graduate with 3rd class.

Am using this medium to call on the appropriate authorities to come to the rescue of students in that faculty and also to parents to desist from sending their wards to the faculty to study law until something is done,because that your precious daughter might just be the next to test the strength of a Professor of Law powered by Foreign Extra Stout.

75 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow! so this post made FP!!!!!
And I am the FTC !!!!!!!
No wonder I attracted the haters mentioning me below!
Sorry haters, I won't reply ur mentions in Oda not to waste my hard earned MB, yes when it comes to manly strength, women are the weaker sex, but like I said below, there are so many ways to kill a rat, only the smart ones will understand this, not the gullible ones.
Una wey be chairmen of Nairaland sabi mention me for insult, but one solution, una no get.
Continue to dey hate, it makes me stronger.

hmmmmm, so all the girls are so dumb that they cant look for a way to find solution Abi? just one randy man is doing Dis to how many girls in the department, is he King Kong's younger brother ? Dem no get student union leader? or dem no fit change course? first step of solution is Dis, let's assume that all d female students walk out on his arrival for lectures, will that alone not attract the attention of the school authorities? There are so many ways to kill a rat, who is so certain that the girls ain't enjoying Dis nonsense?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by iliyande(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mmmmm, it is high time the said prof is shown way out.

BTW there are willing gurls out there.

The man get children at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by alonzoiv(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can someone put his picture up. We need to put a face to the name. MODIFIED. The school authorities need to critically look into this with a view to nip in the bud, the dangerous weapon of mass female law students destruction dangling in between the legs of this randy Prof. It will be shameful to note that such people have girl Child(ren).

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Goldenboy842(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is regrettably bad.
The girls should come together and petition him to the law Institute of the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by veekid(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
k
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by tolexy007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
b
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by freesinzu(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecidedis lyf is mysterious, undecided
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Abbeyme: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
You don't say....

There's need for evidence in this matter.

If he claims he is untouchable, then the evidence must be indisputable....

He needs to face the law that he's already familiar with...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Tbillz(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by jackpot(f): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
I hope it is not a blackmail. I hope the lady didn't seduce him and shouted rape in the heat of the moment. Students are mischievous, you know.

8 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Aitee1: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmmm... lecturers raping student now the new trend angry

Btw two topics about this one issue on fp yet no picture of him, are y'all hiding his evil face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by thecreativeguy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
end
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
am coming, wait!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by optimusprime2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
And its about that time the penile amputation bill ought to be passed in Calabar...
coming to fink of it, that would be quite scary o... Tchai!
#GrabsmyTonjo...
#Runsoffthread...
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by kingarizona1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok....
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Musharraf: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
can't you guys take the fool to court. until students start fighting for their rights and teaching this fools a lesson, such things will never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Demmocrats(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
It was the last part that got me laughing

Op that's touch of class men