Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? (884 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / SUV For Next Rated Act Of The Year At #12thheadies (Photos) / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Roommaster1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
We here again with this Debate and I Will sincerely like you all to comment out of sentiment.. Lets Go!!! Question: Who’s Really Naija’s Best Next Rated Act 2015 – Lil Kesh – Kiss Daniel – Reekado Banks – Cynthia Morgan – Small Doctor – Korede Bello – Adekunle Gold All the above listed acts are all best at what they do, the all have hits on every nigerians lips, they all have even gone international with huge and very crazy fan base.. >> LIL KESH: (SHOKY crooner, u can tell that’s the most popular naija dance for now with consistent HITS afterwards) >> KISS DANIEL: (WOJU crooner, outside exaggeration, this dude came through and broke through ma$$ively, WOJU ooo….oya compete that your self:::::LAYE LAYEoo…re u convinced now? re we good to go? >> REEKADO BANKS: can you hate any of this dude’s chorus? dont hate the answer is NO…i can tell he’s the only act under his Label with hits with less intervention from the Mavin BOSS(no offense) ..The MAVIN center SuperMAN has proven beyond all reasonable doubts after that HIPTVaward controversy against the YBNL star that he has really got all it takes to stand the wave and test of time >> CYNTHIA MORGAN: Its always female Celebs with female fans, but surprisingly the RAGGAE Superstar has broken bonds with CRAY lyrics and hits ushing through with embrace from Strong loving Male Fans..Shes the best, yeah give it to cynthia..this Lady is to dope to be a lady lol >> SMALL DOCTOR: hain hain hain ahranra!!!! yeah when you talk about Nigeria, you are talking the street and botties, this Dude is the finest STREET CREDIBILITY with die hard fans from both adults and children, i can tell you lately that foetus presently are fans of this dude as you cant be to posh to say u havent heard HAIN!!! wo small Doctor is for all (mosquitoe killer, uzobu>>>are you dancing already??) >> KOREDE BELLO: Godwin Godwin Godwin Godwin, tell me where you cant play this song, tell me the tribe, religion, ethinic and sector that dont appreciate this song, NOTICE: the Handsome MAVIN dude has a way of satisfying his fan with cute style and unique verse in all songs and collaborations. Just one song and Endorement came through.. >> ADEKUNLE GOLD: The YBNL toaster, the MAYDlike dude lol, is presently the best act with LOVELY RNB hits, funny how even DJs cant do without playing his songs even in the middle of a very fast tempo and everybody stil cant hate, last week he won the award of… and i tell you the future is still very cute and bright and his unique voice and style wont fade out easily.. Now Straight to the Question of the Day: “ WHO’S REALLY NAIJAS BEST NEXT RATED ACT 2015? ” Oya Lets The Comment roll in….
Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Birdgal(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
For me its lil kesh...bello n rekado banks are good too..cynthia hmmm the female with a male voice.her only song I like is 'don't break my heart..the Gold guy sorry I dnt know him.
Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by makingsense(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Birdgal:
..cynthia hmmm the female with a male voice.her only song I like is 'don't break my heart.. .
Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by hatux: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Roommaster1 this list ain't complete without Falz the bad guy...

Change am abeg, this dude mean business for real.... And also watch out Chinko ekun and CDQ... These guys are talented no shiit!

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Indifferent(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
If you are talking about the next rated in the upcoming headies award... Then I can only be 5 contenders.
Cynthia Morgan will surely beat dija to make the list as the only female contender.
The other likely male contenders include Lil kesh, kiss Daniel, Korede Bello, Reekado. Banks and 'Falz' in quote.
But looking at the other nest rated winners u will agree with me that women have much influence in the voting.
And from this list the ladies' favourites are kiss Daniel and Korede Bello

1 Like

Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Indifferent(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op if you want this topic to hit front page, add the pictures and mention the mods

1 Like

Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by monimekaz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
me ..I am supremo in case u no know
Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Roommaster1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Indifferent:
Op if you want this topic to hit front page, add the pictures and mention the mods
indifferent , am new here, can u teach me how to mention the mods and import picture here instead of upload grin
Indifferent:
indifferent , am new here, can u teach me how to mention the mods and import picture here instead of upload
Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Roommaster1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? by Indifferent(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Roommaster1:
indifferent , am new here, can u teach me how to mention the mods and import picture here instead of upload grin indifferent , am new here, can u teach me how to mention the mods and import picture here instead of upload
Its easy from where u created the topic itself. U will see upload file below.
But first download their pictures

(1) (Reply)

The Oral Tradition Album By Greo / VIDEO: Awilo Longomba – Kwanga Pamba / Music Video VIDEO: DJ Spinall Ft. Olamide – Gimmie Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.