Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! (41908 Views)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by utenwuson: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Here are pictures of prince Audu of the APC in Kogi state with his 19 year old wife Olivia, from Benue state, attending university of Jos is set to be the next 1st lady of Kogi state!

Photos from:

https://www.nairaland.com/2112657/ex-kogi-gov-audu-abubakar

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by peterovanski(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry how can a man like this be doing such in a civillized world. And the girl self no dey shameangry if na fine boi like me now even though I'm a thousandnaire she no go gree.na all this baba whey no fit complete round 1.angryangry I hope buhari fix this coz its part of the change I voted for.

Stepping out .........ah FTC any way I dedicate it to all that hope that stupid J P Morgan policy won't kill our nation totally(geesilver where you at?)

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by makingsense(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Politicians ..why we no dey carry our Size and Age na. !!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Vikkie14: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ah!!!!!! I Don Dey Fear ooooo. Humannnnnnnn, You are Wicked ooo.

Three(3) Comments and One(1) View.

i smell winsh

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Chanchit: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ye! So na this man?! Sorry I to this but I wish APC just lose the election, cos this man would just get the next most beautiful imported beauty immediately he gets in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by gebest: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
ALL THESE APC GOVERNORS WITH SMALL SMALL GIRLS SEF, SEE D GIRL SEF NO EVEN SHAME, SEE AS SHE DEY KISS AM. YOUTHS WILL NT LIKE TO VOTE DIS MAN COS HE ROB US OF DIS FINE GIRL. ITS GEBEST AGAIN cheesycheesycheesy Lady f & Introvert how market.

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by alaoeri: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
LIES, THAT IS HIS SECOND DAUGHTER
Why will someone be kissing his own daughter like that?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by utenwuson: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
LIES, THAT IS HIS SECOND DAUGHTER
u need medical attention Asap! must u run ur mouth effortlessly? second daughter ko second pikin ni!

21 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by johnshagb(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hate this mofo so much

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by blackfase(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pervert!

9 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by LhoLar01: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nah wah ooooo, Granddad and granddaughter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Ilekeh(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
No one can convince me that this is love.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by tolexy007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
i dont blame the man, but the girl...money the root of all evil

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by kennyman2000(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mheeennn.. Lots of girls that'll gladly accept such offer are on nairaland.. All they want is MONEY!

Just like what my friend dad once told me..

''kenny, make money first and u'll see how u'll have the control of any class of girls in this world in ur hands, just like the way i am now.. If u introduce ur girlfriend to me and i want to be fucking her secretly.. Its very possible.. Its lies in the power of money.. Make money first kenny''..

Didnt even know who fine pass btw this man and obasanjo

14 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by TaoBalinga: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
. All this old men hijacking young girls from us young boys.. GOD Is watching u oo. All the girls wey i dey toast go dey talk say them don get boyfriend, the boyfriend in question is a 56 year old man oo..

All these old men should leave these young girls for us now

6 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by ultrazone(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice pixs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by felai: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
She Looks pretty...

But Kogi people need to take the bull by the horn and vote out this mediocre politicians.
Audu after many years of ruling Kogi without much to show for it still wants to contest again.

Wada too, another nightmare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
That kiss made me go Ewwwww! undecided

Yulk! Ptue!

*spits again

Ladies dey try ooo! shocked

No beefs, enjoy your life Mr Audi abi na Toyota! grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by adorablepepple(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecided,see the man's mouth like a spoilt gun tip ewwwwwwww,honestly this is so absurd What are people turning into because of money. Old men of nowadays have no shame again and the ladies are so gullible and greedy,see her mouth like star fish. #nohate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by oluwagodwin: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stunning indeed...............buh truth b told, she's too young 4 dat
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Dayor217(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Choi
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by oluwafemi113(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Northern men with small small girls

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by stanleyazo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by passionate88: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nigerian girls wouldn't mind dating a monkey so long as he has the money.

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Burger01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by gokay11(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Second picture tho
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by kingarizona1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
The Yerima's at work again_____ Only God knows what that little girl must have done to her dad, instead of him to beat her off, he decided to chop off her Lips. # That's too Bad
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by oizapendent(f): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by NCP: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
utenwuson:
Here are pictures of prince Audu of the APC in Kogi state with his 19 year old wife Olivia, from Benue state, attending university of Jos is set to be the next 1st lady of Kogi state!

Photos from:

https://www.nairaland.com/2112657/ex-kogi-gov-audu-abubakar

His grand daughter's mate.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Joe1516(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
APC again.................
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by moshino(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
makingsense:
Politicians ..why we no dey carry our Size and Age na. !!!

You should be asking the young girls why they marry their grandfather's age mates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.