Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sure Betting Tips & Prediction Daily With Profit!!! Join The Moving Train Guys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Betting Tips & Prediction Daily With Profit!!! Join The Moving Train Guys (1630 Views)

Sport Prediction Daily / Wednesday UCL Preview : Bet Tips, Prediction & Team Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Betting Tips & Prediction Daily With Profit!!! Join The Moving Train Guys by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
I'd like to invite you guys to join my channel called "Daily Betting Tips". BBMC Pin: C00412232

Join and drop your own predictions and tips! Hurray and pls remember Invite your friends.

If you have tips or predictions you can send it to the email on the Channel and I'll post it Immediately..

Surebet247, Merry Bet, 1960bet, Bet9ja, Nairabet and Other Bets money no go pass this year!

Re: Sure Betting Tips & Prediction Daily With Profit!!! Join The Moving Train Guys by OVI75(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
I have been trying to learn this stuf,betting.but not making any head way would apreciate if u teach me
Re: Sure Betting Tips & Prediction Daily With Profit!!! Join The Moving Train Guys by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2015
@OV175... sure I'll gladly teach you Bro! join my bbm channel then we chat up there.. tnx
Re: Sure Betting Tips & Prediction Daily With Profit!!! Join The Moving Train Guys by freebet: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Join my whatsapp 08146626577 for free 3odds+ its free

(1) (Reply)

BLONDE! Messi Gets A New Haircut (PHOTO) / Giroud Named In FIFA PUSKAS Award Shortlist / OMG!! Liverpool Break Club Record In Rout Of Maribor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.