Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan (27182 Views)

Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Like Fayose, Like Lere.. Lere Olayinka Is Poorer Than Pry 2 Pupil In Maths [PIX] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by HomoSapiien: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
The Senate of the University of Ibadan has named Professor Abel Idowu Olayinka as the institution’s new Vice Chancellor.

The professor of geology, who would resume after the expiration of the tenure of Prof. Isaac Adewole on December 1, this year is the first from the ‎faculty of science.

Announcing the new VC who is the 12th so far in the history of the premier university, the chairman of the council and pro-chancellor, Dr. Umar Musa Mustapha said Professor Olayinka was chosen ‎out of the 13 professors who applied for the post.

“13 persons put forward a formal application and we screened them after which six names were shortlisted. The selection committee later conducted a free ‎and credible election and again, it was reduced to three out of which professor Abel Olayinka emerged the 12th vice chancellor of our institution.” Mustapha explained.

www.thenationonlineng.net/ui-gets-new-vc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
"I love you Genea" Quote me anywhere.

NB: prior to march 28th of 2015, PMB visited the southern part of this country. Now the election is over, and he's now in power, he has not visited the southern part(mostly the west) for once, but he has gone to see his cows. The question that comes to my mind, is it that he values his cows more than the southern people, even his 'slaves'?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by redvektor(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
the guy above me sha

see d prof head person like this go sabi give out carryover like say na money

anyway congratulations prof

7 Likes

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by alonzoiv(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulobia prof. Where's his picture?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by OVI75(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
CONGRATZ TO U PROF
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by HomoSapiien: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I love you Genea" Quote me anywhere.
undecided
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Firefire(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
We wish Professor Idowu Olayinka, all the best in his new role.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Demmocrats(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Story for the gods

The senate appointed that's story for the easily deceived

Its the governor of the state that most times influence who becomes the VC

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by ojoadeola: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats !

Please keep the flag flying
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by sholadele4: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice One
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by khalebzy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Down here in Unilag, This post is so useless undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Alma thinzz

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by teehay45(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
congrats prof
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by omogidi234(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats Sir. We hope your record would surpass that of your predecessors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Adesiji77: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by largehead: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice Meeting u.
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by micronut(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
To get to the pinnacle of one's career is no small achievement, indeed it's good to see a prof that have come a long way to take this rare academic leadership role. Hearty felicitations to Prof. A.I Olayinka and family and the entire Great UI @ Large.

Long Live the Premier University of Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by teemyte: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Welcome broz
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by fpeter(f): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by eDoctorr(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
khalebzy:
Down here in Unilag, This post is so useless undecided

How is the post useless... Don't u fink u are d one useless. if u have nothing gud to say on it, why not keep shut. Idiot.

E-DOCTOR
[/size][size=8pt]

14 Likes

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by dridowu: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
My alma mater
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by largehead: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
E. B like say dem don stop hustle Front-page
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by LadyVerah(f): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
wish you a successful stay in your new office #congrats#
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kilokanmi?
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by asumo12: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
when

how

why?

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dear Sir pls reduce the Grade Point for PhD programme, 4.0 no be here

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by factorial1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
eDoctorr:

How is the post useless... Don't u fink u are d one useless. if u have nothing gud to say on it, why not keep shut. Idiot.

E-DOCTOR
[/size][size=8pt]
I see you wink

1 Like

Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by tuna4servi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice one
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by inevitableme(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by BCISLTD: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool

Check my signature Call or whatsapp
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by Shekau1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Haram VC angry
Re: Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan by hollowpot15684(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok sha

if you want to be vc one day, bcom a proffessor and then join their confraternity... then you are in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / Hausa/Fulani Youth Forum Protests Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.