Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good (2865 Views)

4 Ways Nigerians Are Endangering Their Lives With Food They Eat / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by fogechi: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
as nigerians we have many eating habits and i will like to ask if they are good and can you practice them.

* people lick their fingers when eating eba,akpu,wheat ETC especially swallow foods
* people swallow water after rinsing their mouth
* humming while eating
* some smell the food before eating
* some take a bit before eating especially garri(am guilty of that)
* some talk while food is in their mouht
* some use their fingers to remove food particles inside the mouth
* some pour saliva on food before eating

add yours
Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dat smacking slurping sound people make wen eating... Yuck!
Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by makingsense(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
I Don't know oo. But what I know is that there is nothing as good as using your hands to eat
Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by Haywhymido(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don't knw of odas, but as 4 me i lick my hand, as in thorough licking after eating the last morsel of my eba. It in line with my culture n religion. Thank u.
Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by Jannie1999(f): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Using the fingers to eat is sweeter than using spoon or fork
Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by Pronmix(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
I hate it when people talk with food in their mouth, it's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by fogechi: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Pronmix:
I hate it when people talk with food in their mouth, it's disgusting.

very annoying
Re: Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good by hisgrace090: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
germ are has no effect on African man belle, according by chief zebrudaya okoroigwe Nwogbo alias 4:30. They are all good afterall civilization start in Africa, so let others emulate our eating pattern.

(1) (Reply)

Omelette And Toast Bread Recipe / Distributors Of Grand Malt Or Beta Malt Pls Look In Here /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.