Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (56741 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / 13 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:
The way some guys act clearly indicate that they will end up as chronic headache for their wives in the nearest future if care is not taken.

I can't really blame guys who are involved in the act of humiliating ladies in public and online because these ladies in question must have torment their heart but going to the extent of destroying their intrinsic values is the major concern here.

Therefore let's take a look at signs that indicate a guy will become an irresponsible husband.

1. Extremely stingy

Some guys are so stingy to the extent that they can't call their girlfriends for just 1minute in a day. The only time they call for long period is during free night calls or bonus awarded from telecom providers. If they call for 30secs, they will hang up and later explain through whatsapp/BBM that it was network failure.

2. Highly promiscuous

This issue is common to perverts who has never zipped up for once in their life by chasing every tom and harry in skirt. These are the kinds that will eventually become sugar daddy, chasing ladies who are young enough to be their daughter in future.

3. Very lazy

Some guys are so idle to the extent that they have no goal, vision and purpose in life. They are just too lazy to seize opportunities around them as they are only seen in betting shops like nairabet, etc. to make money.

4. Ridicule ladies

I hate when a guy beat or disgrace his girlfriend in public just because she hangs out with a guy. I consider this as a dysfunctional act because a man in making will not stoop so low to involve himself in this thrash. [s] Meanwhile on nairaland some consider all ladies as whores of which we still have the rare and good ones like mhizkel, prettythicksme, redgem, aminat508, midehi, adeh39 and others. [/s]

5. Habit of alcoholism and smoking

For a guy that consume too much alcohol and smoke probably in the bid to control his anger is not a man. Such guys cannot become responsible husbands to their wives because they can use children's school fee and other budgetary money to drink and smoke.

6. Wrong lifestyle

Some guys rock and roll with the wrong peer groups who have influence them to have shameful lifestyles like yahoo yahoo occupation, rape gangs and area touts.

7. Careless attitude

The way some guys behave can be likened to a voracious animal. They dump and change ladies like sanitary pads as they care less about their emotion by suggesting abortion for any sex journey that becomes foetus.

8. Poor financial planning

Some guys blow money like trumpet without thinking about future investment. They spend their money on vague things like phones, prostitutes, etc. Such guys will eventually become an irresponsible husband.

Dear Mumu,
You mumu no be small o
I have meet with those so-called girls in person
Woman rapper oshi
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
lozzz. he dey use touch light phone now grin grin

Touch light phone sef no dey cry
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Trypa(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
vivypretty:
nice list.unless u are blindly in love to overlook this attributes.

Blind ko blindfolded ni if na so the love they be I no love joor after all dis attitude u expect mi to love I rather remain single jare
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
sparkleice:
Nice list,especially. Dat bragging part it turns me off immediately.evn if u ave all d jets in d world pls kip t to ursef don't blow d trumpet I wil f igure I out mysef. Ave sme guys on d 1st day dey wil start braagng I ave 6m in mt acct & bla bla bla who ask u,sme dey wil b like d governor s my uncle or my dad fwnd I sell cars to dem bla bla bla I wl. Js b starring @ u. Aftr dat date u won't see me again

Hahaha. So u no go magad the guy?
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by baloney: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Lekewatt(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
redgem:
Bad listening habit: most guys have this habit and it results in ineffective communication, which usually have an adverse impact on the productivity of the individual and their relationships. Poor listening definitely make a huge, negative impact on team morale and productivity. This situation usually results in conflicts and misunderstandings among partners , and it creates a negative environment.

Lack of Self control : some guys lack the ability to control their emotions, behavior, and desires. Guys should constantly be striving towards self-control and discipline, because these are foundations of integrity. One thing they need to understand about self-control is that it is not as much about saying no to certain fleshly desires, lusts
and cravings but more about living and abundant life free from addiction regret and shame.

Interrupting a conversation: guys are good at Interrupting a conversation with improper body language or inappropriate words and this has a negative impact on their relationships. My bf does this a lot and it annoys me... I've told him severally yet, he can't stop it.

Dirty: some guys are so dirty that if they should pass you, oh my God! you won't be able to breathe for hours and most of them terms it sexy.... Imagine animal odour is now sexy ta...go and sleep it's a turn off to we ladies.. We love guys that are neat, guys that organizes their home.

Bragging : some guys brag a lot eggs MrCork I have no problem with a guy having money. However, I do have a
problem when you decide to treat women like gold-diggers whose eyes are bound to widen at the mention of “Bugatti”. Yes, we like money, just like you men, but that doesn't mean you should also shout it.... Brags are turn off for me
what's d connectn?
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
I'm guilty of No. 1 for nw because I'm saving up to go entrepreneurial, I promise to change when all is stable besides no man is perfect.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok...
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by TaoBalinga: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
RickRichards:
Tcheew. Wristb.angle ko, Kurt Angle ni.
lol cheesy grin grin .NO KILL ME WITH LAFF O

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by boolet: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don't really understand... op do you mean a man having d amalgam of all 8 flaws or either of the 8? Apart from all combined, all I can read are fallacies. (IMO).

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
bulldoza:

Dear Mumu,
You mumu no be small o
Woman rapper oshi

Dear Oponu,

I have met these ladies in person and they are unique.

If I am hyping guys like that, u will open your dirty mouth to say "I hope this guy is not a gay?" cheesy cheesy

Bad belle oshi

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Emilokoiyawon: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
EVERY woman is looking for the man who can do the following:

1. Work tirelessly to make money for her to spend.

2. After the man works finish he can only get sex when she is in the mood.

3.If they happen to live in the west (US, Canada or UK) she can do the following:
a. divorce him and take half his life earnings.
b. divorce him and make sure he never sees his children again.

4. She will nag him day and night so that he doesn't concentrate on how fat and ugly she has become.

So basically what is the average women looking for? She is looking for a slave for life.

Therefore, here is my philosophy on women: A woman is a person who does not work. She is mentally lazy and does not contribute value to society. At the age of 14 most girls have already made up their mind to use their toto to get a better life for themselves. Their goal is to capture a willing slave who will be give them whatever they want in promise of toto service here and there. So what does a guy do? This is what I do. I promise these skanks heaven and earth and pretend that they are all I care for and love. I get the toto regular and right around 6 months when the toto begins to get stale and drop her and move on to the next. The child that says his father will not sleep will never experience the shortest of naps. cool

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
sulmeza:
nice points there...@wristbangz......i expect oga tosin to work on d counterthread...it'll be fun

Lol. Sure brother. cool
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by thundafire: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
shiningamy:
Hmmm, despite all these lists some girls will still end up with them.
cs some gals re blinded with love nd end up with black eye cheesy but any guy dat beats up a gal needs mob beating cs its jst foolishness but thank God i dnt ve any quality though i dy date more than 2 gals sha nd deeply love dm both cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Aminat508(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
bulldoza:

Dear Mumu,
You mumu no be small o
Woman rapper oshi
@1st tola

Me too abi? embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by schumastic(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
op you dey look for babe ni...this one your calling names do you know them personal? you already concluded they are good...anyway nice write up n if na babe u dey find abeg talk
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Well analysed bro. The thing is if one consumes alcohol or smokes moderately, there is tendency such habit will become addictive as it may stare up that ugly attitude in him hence resort into derogatory acts on his love ones most especially his love partner.
really really true. But is not that easy to just stop drinking expecially when your drinking started with a heart break, it only takes the grace to reduce it.
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
EVERY woman is looking for the man who can do the following:

1. Work tirelessly to make money for her to spend.

2. After the man works finish he can only get sex when she is in the mood.

3.If they happen to live in the west (US, Canada or UK) she can do the following:
a. divorce him and take half his life earnings.
b. divorce him and make sure he never sees his children again.

4. She will nag him day and night so that he doesn't concentrate on how fat and ugly she has become.

So basically what is the average women looking for? She is looking for a slave for life.

Therefore, here is my philosophy on women: A woman is a person who does not work. She is mentally lazy and does not contribute value to society. At the age of 14 most girls have already made up their mind to use their toto to get a better life for themselves. Their goal is to capture a willing slave who will be give them whatever they want in promise of toto service here and there. So what does a guy do? This is what I do. I promise these skanks heaven and earth and pretend that they are all I care for and love. I get the toto regular and right around 6 months when the toto begins to get stale and drop her and move on to the next. The child that says his father will not sleep will never experience the shortest of naps. cool

Bros. This is terrible. I pray we don't encounter such ladies. Amen

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by An2elect2(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
WHAT OF WE WERE WE DON REPENT grin BUT I STILL DEY DRINK SHALL grin grin

Hope i will make a good husband embarassed
Hell no
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
really really true. But is not that easy to just stop drinking expecially when your drink started with a heart break, it only takes the grace to reduce it.

He can start by taking lot of soft drinks to cushion the alcohol. Lol it takes God's grace. Meanwhile have u concluded u will not date a Nigerian lady again? cool
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:

He can start by taking lot of soft drinks to cushion the alcohol. Lol it takes God's grace. Meanwhile have u concluded u will not date a Nigerian lady again? cool
Baba, I don give up on then tar tar ohh, put there temptation too much.
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Dear Oponu,

I have met these ladies in person and they are unique.

If I am hyping guys like that, u will open your dirty mouth to say "I hope this guy is not a gay?" cheesy cheesy

Bad belle oshi
Dear morôn,
Ori loma ba tie je
Woman rapper oshi grin
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by lastpage: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Therefore let's take a look at signs that indicate a guy will become an irresponsible husband.

1. Extremely stingy

Some guys are so stingy to the extent that they can't call their girlfriends for just 1minute in a day. The only time they call for long period is during free night calls or bonus awarded from telecom providers. If they call for 30secs, they will hang up and later explain through whatsapp/BBM that it was network failure.

8. Poor financial planning

Some guys blow money like trumpet without thinking about future investment. They spend their money on vague things[b] like phones[/b], prostitutes, etc. Such guys will eventually become an irresponsible husband.

CONTRADICTORY!

2. Highly promiscuous

This issue is common to perverts who has never zipped up for once in their life by chasing every tom and harry in skirt. These are the kinds that will eventually become sugar daddy, chasing ladies who are young enough to be their daughter in future.

4. Ridicule ladies

I hate when a guy beat or disgrace his girlfriend in public just because[b] she hangs out with a guy.[/b] I consider this as a dysfunctional act because a man in making will not stoop so low to involve himself in this thrash. Meanwhile on nairaland some consider all ladies as whores of which we still have the rare and good ones like mhizkel, prettythicksme, redgem, aminat508, midehi, adeh39 and others.

7. Careless attitude

The way some guys behave can be likened to a voracious animal. They dump and change ladies like sanitary pads as they care less about their emotion by suggesting abortion for any sex journey that becomes foetus.

Oh Pleaze, source the Geese.... Source the Gander! TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME, right? Utter Bunkum!

BTW, Abortion is legal... and better than siring a child that you cant take care-of, who ends up becoming a blight on the society.

This Op definitely have "issues" of Life
Big loadzs-a "Lubbish"!

Lastpage!
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
schumastic:
op you dey look for babe ni...this one your calling names do you know them personal? you already concluded they are good...anyway nice write up n if na babe u dey find abeg talk

Yes they are. Oya I dey look for babe. U get one for me? tongue
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by JohnAkhigbe86(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well said :
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
An2elect2:

Hell no
grin see you!

Can you explain why the hell no embarassed
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by OCstash: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
That moment when you want to contribute but don't know where or how to. How do I even know if I fall into any category.

I think one can be a moderate smoker, drink and still be responsible unlike the common perception that any smoker or an alcoholic must be reckless and irresponsible.

The health risk associated with smoking alone is more dangerous than it behavioural effect on the consumer. That alone should be a huge concern to a partner who intends to walk down the aisle with a smoker.
That's it
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by sparkleice(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahaha. So u no go magad the guy?
lolzzz.noooo. Abeg I no magad any poo braggado dude.dat s how 1 bragg how ehas houses ,has 100m ,has 6cars!lah blah blah so 1 day I ask him I want to know. Hs crib were he lives mehn on gettng dere I wept I cud nt enter d house I ws evn scared if he ws a ritualist,crowded,dirty,infact real ghetto I had to mk calls to inform pple were I ws oo bt I left safely d guy ws so ashame cos of d environs.wt d way e braggs., 2ndly whnevr e want to visit me he wil b like I'm nt comng wt my. Car oo.I wud b like wtf sme1 dat bragg s a big boy nt comng wt car,mehnn dat dude ws js a clown

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by An2elect2(f): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin see you!
Can you explain why the hell no embarassed
heavens Is this sonofananimal. I was expecting the usual rejoinder. Lol grin
well we don't do bestiality here undecided tongue
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by angelofurlife: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sometimes we humans see the hand writing on the wall but we just ignore because we are in love. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.