Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS (3380 Views)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by beland15: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ever since the most popular leader in the world: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu went for the much publicised tour to the US, especially to address the WORLD IGBO CONGRESS, the whole US and the world have been set ablaze.
Senators all over US are giving Mazi Kanu audience, one media interview after the other, IPOB and Radio BIAFRA trend now in US more than any other topic even more than their coming election as the whole country gets glued to their radio and tv hooked up hypnotically to the music of the wonder BIAFRAN leader Nnamdi Kanu.
On another side buhari the dictator of nigeria who has been washed thoroughly on Radio BIAFRA and also disgraced in US with his son, made a suicidal move and killed about 7 IPOB members on evangelism 30th of August Black Sunday.
The communist move buhari made has dragged Amnesty into the matter and they are now probing even his illegal arrrests and kidnapping of IPOB members, UN will come after him soon and before you know it he will strangulated by political pressure and isolation, and the armies of BIAFRA and her allies will finish up the remaining job and BIAFRA will emerge.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by northvietnam(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
all the ofe nmmanu's come and do the needful .
proudly Nwa afor
the sun must rise Amen. if you quote me and ko sheeet then Amadioha adorwaaa gi agbaaa ,

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by sdindan: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hahahahahah cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by EasternLionn: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol. My guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by vivypretty(f): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
till then.i pray we all shall be alive to withness what happens
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by cjrane: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nothing gives my Yoruba cousins concern like Biafra. But everything fueling the current anger and demand for Biafra was actually orchestrated by my Yoruba cousins in full collusion with abookis

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
we want crimes out of nigeria. Nigeria's bad name will be redeem back to what it use to be(good)

nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/axs/ax.pl?http://odili.net/news/source/2015/sep/9/816.html

bye bye akpu eaters grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2015
At the mention of Biafra every Nigerian gets heart attack

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by SOUNDKING: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2015
speak2emmalex:
At the mention of Biafra every Nigerian gets heart attack
mostly the ewedu destroying worms in the Southwest,,,,,,their kunu siping masters are still stock in the past,,,,,,,there is something evil about the zoo....the blind were designed to lead those that can see.....imaging the wickedness of thoses occultic couple.....God bless Biafra.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 10, 2015
On one of his several US interviews, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was asked about Buhari being a pedophile, he responded that he raped Aisha at the age of 9 and impregnated her at age 13, a woman in the room yelled in disgust and anger. Lol....right there, I knew Buhari and Nigeria was finished. These interviews are being listened by millions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Drchristian:
we want crimes out of nigeria. Nigeria's bad name will be redeem back to what it use to be(good)

nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/axs/ax.pl?http://odili.net/news/source/2015/sep/9/816.html

Crime and terrorism.... Which do you prefer grin grin

Talk make I know your age

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by YungMillionaire: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by wytecat: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Wishful thinking.
You are too busy worrying about what Yoruba think.
Focus on your biafra like you mean it.
You go first and let see who is going to regret it.
cjrane:
Nothing gives my Yoruba cousins concern like Biafra. But everything fueling the current anger and demand for Biafra was actually orchestrated by my Yoruba cousins in full collusion with abookis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by wytecat: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2015
You think so because you don't really want biafra.

If I want something and need to get it, I won't worry myself about what anyone thinks.

As it is, we are all tired and wish you are gone. Forget about what you read here sometimes, we don't belong in the same country, and for us to grow we have to go our separate ways.

speak2emmalex:
At the mention of Biafra evtreesery Nigerian gets heart attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by wytecat: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2015
And what happens if the "world" finds out that Manu Nnamidi is the liar?
People know Aisha's age, and can calculate to know that she got married at 18 as she said.

There are channels to go through for secession, why you don't want to go through that is beyond me. Insulting other tribes hasn't taken you anywhere, and you are not being taken seriously.

First of all recall your senators, and make them be at the forefront of your cause, and see the attention your agitation would get.

new2020:
On one of his several US interviews, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was asked about Buhari being a pedophile, he responded that he raped Aisha at the age of 9 and impregnated her at age 13, a woman in the room yelled in disgust and anger. Lol....right there, I knew Buhari and Nigeria was finished. These interviews are being listened by millions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2015
wytecat:
People know Aisha's age, and can calculate to know that she got married at 18 as she said.

There are channels to go through for secession, why you don't want to go through that is beyond me. Insulting other tribes hasn't taken you anywhere, and you are not being taken seriously.

First of all recall your senators, and make them be at the forefront of your cause, and see the attention your agitation would get.

Hausas-Fulani perpetual slave, I didn't ask for your opinion. This thread is exclusively for all people their mothers tie two-piece wrapper.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by drey076(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Useless tribe. At least Nigeria will be crime free

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by wytecat: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2015
You don't have to ask for my opinion, if you share it here, I can choose to respond to it or not, it's my call.

You know where biafra websites are, take your questions and comments over there if it's for your 2 wrappers people only. The owner of this site's people tie just one wrapper.

new2020:

Hausas-Fulani perpetual slave, I didn't ask for your opinion. This thread is exclusively for all people their mothers tie two-piece wrapper.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by lonelydora: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2015
It's a news well welcomed.

drey076:
We are not useless brother
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Trut(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2015
It's a gradual process, the whole world have heard us (Biafrans). We must surely separate from Zoological Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by emmalexabl(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2015
drey076:

You in your utmost foolishness called a whole tribe useless.

Fucking retard....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2015
drey076:
Useless thing! boko haram is coming for you.
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Why are Yoruba s more concern about BIAFRA even more than the Biafrans themselves.... , North dont give a hoot if Biafrans go but Yorubas are killing themselves all over internet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Haywhymido(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2015
wytecat:

ur high expectation for barbarians to be organised make me sick.
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by erikcantona: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2015
for people who Don't want biafra to leave pls. Give me the Reason you wana hold onto them 2 if you dnt like your wife /husband again can anybody stop you from divorcing if you want to?3 why do you wana kill those who dnt wana be with you Again? Matured answers pls pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2015
drey076:
Get ready, the fulani herdsmen are approaching the south west to cut off your ewedu head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by northvietnam(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
sai dullard I n ho d' Lima , the otaa gworoo 1 of daura

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by potolistic(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2015
What's the 0p saying sef....... All I read was gibberish
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by wytecat: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2015
I agree you are sick in the head though.
Haywhymido:
ur high expectation for barbarians to be organised make me sick.
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by olisa4(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Make i go renew my naija passport first
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by princdebola201(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2015
new2020:

Who is the perpetual slave..?

Is it the igbo man that asslick the hausa's from the Ist republic to 3rd republic..?

Or the yoruba man that was in opposition from the 1st republic to the 3rd republic ..?
Re: Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Drchristian:

If Biafra goes, you'll realise that your problem has just started and not ended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Photo: Will You Vote For This Man Again. / 6 Achievements Of President Buhari As Military Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.