Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (20711 Views)

Poll: Is She?

Yes: 14% (12 votes)
No: 85% (69 votes)
This poll has ended

Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture) / Oluchi Onweagba – Picture Collection / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Edoji: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
Oluchi Onweagba - Oluchi is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria since the likes of Agbani Darego are still in existence but she’s definitely hot-hot.

Someone should please advice these super beauties to share their experience to all Nigerians so that Nigerians can also radiate with fresh beauties in a black way.

Link
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by kayc33(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2009
who says she is she aint dat pretty to me but she hoit
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by blacksta(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2009
i don see better - but she is o.k
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by dtwsola(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2009
She's an attractive lady, but she lives in New York AFAIK.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2009
Don't know about you, but she looks malnourished to me. And she's definitely not close to being the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.

Now forget about the models. Do you see other Nigerian girls in the everyday setting? There are certainly several of them that will score a knock-out if compared the Oluchi's and Agbani's of this world.

Maybe beauty really is in the eye of the beholder wink.

Besides I just think most of these 'models' are excessively vain and empty as well.

1 Like

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2009
Topic

Noway!

The live-in cook we had a couple of years back d last time i was up in Naij, was 2 milli times better than her!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by virgie(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2009
Oluchi is definately hot and reminds me of Naomi Campell.

But the most beautiful in Nigeria?

Hell No!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oneluvb55(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2009
de babe dey cool
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by seedord247(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2009
to me she is beautiful and she worth to be given the most beautiful Girl in Nigeria, for those saying she idid not worth being given the prize or she is malnourished if you look at their sister or their GF they are more worst than Chimpanzees grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by fayahsoul: 3:13pm On May 29, 2009
[size=16pt]Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . [/size]

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by dominictj(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2009
Her beauty should not be juged by the pix posted above. she looks far more prettier than what she looks in this pix.
She may not be the most beautiful girl in Naija, but she is indeed ok by all standard
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by MaiSuya(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2009
Too skinny for my liking. . . not the true representation of the beauty of the African woman IMHO.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by SweetT1: 7:20pm On May 29, 2009
@Poster

I don't know what you are sipping on, but Oluchi is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She look good but there are thousands if not millions of Naija babes that look better. Even my girl look hotter than that and without make-up at that. The only difference is the opportunity. Oluchi was discovered selling stuffs on the street of Lagos, do you know how many girls are in that position now?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mccloud224(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2009
@Poster

She got into a pageant and won.If you feel she isn't the most beautiful, then set up your own beauty pageant and prove otherwise else let it rest.The winner was selected from a handful of women who came forward (Not every beautiful girl needs to prove her worth and not every guy wants to be identified as most handsome).

Let it rest abeg.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by rasputinn(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2009
Whosai ?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by MaiSuya(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2009
No SHE IS NOT!! oya bite me tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2009
I wouldn't say that she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria because the matter is very subjective.
But I will say that she is HOT  shocked shocked
WOW
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mccloud224(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2009
Anyone who feels she isn't the most beautiful should open up their own beauty pageant and prove otherwise.Else, let the matter rest.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2009
I think she's very beautiful. to be fair, i'll say she's our official/representative most beautiful girl in Nigeria (MBGN).
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Ascony(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2009
yea,  she is hot, she resemble one of my babe somehow grin grin

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Ascony(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2009
wink wink

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by hackney(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2009
How can she be the prettiest girl in Nigeria?
Abeg go and take a stroll inside Uniport.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 12:08am On May 30, 2009
She is Hot,pretty and won a pagent and thats as far as it goes. wink
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 1:42am On May 30, 2009
no she is not in ma dictionary
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ladykool(f): 1:43am On May 30, 2009
okkkkk shee has done good for herself and stuff but the most pretty gul in naija plssssssssss dont go there she is not even that pretty infact!!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by slimfine(f): 5:00am On May 30, 2009
Agbani, stephanie, Genevive, Dakore, Stella Dam., etc are all weyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy prettier than Oluchi
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by kweenchi(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2009
Yes she is ! So stop h a t i n g grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Utali(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2009
Ask ur guy , He'll break up wiv you if he gets as much as a wink from Her

What is HOT=Oluchi then you have made an A
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by decworld1: 1:13pm On May 30, 2009
to me she is not beautful but she is ok
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by uzwu: 1:16pm On May 30, 2009
She is very beautiful that is a fact. But the most beautiful? No way!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by sparkle3: 1:39pm On May 30, 2009
I think she's pretty but I'm pretty as well and I have prettier family and friends so let's just say she's one of the most beautiful girls in 9ja but u'll be surprised at the number of HOT girls in villages.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Enquirer: 4:58pm On May 30, 2009
She may not be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria but she's certainly hot. Reminds me of Tyra Banks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) / Fashion Design And Sewing Technology / Winners Of Nigerian University Carnival (TNUC) Queen And King 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.