Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 (9241 Views)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / Boi Yes-programme Round 2 Online Training / HSBC Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Vennegirl7: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
has anyone heard from them after the second round

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boyesky(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2015
NOT YET... NO ONE HAS BEEN CONTACTED YET.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Negs33: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Have any person received the invite to South Africa? plz keep us updated

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by mayorde(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
A friend of mine got an invite to south africa and the mail said she is to go to the embassy tomrw for visa application/processing. My only concern is that the mail said she is one of the four that got the invite. Pls if u got the invite too send ir number to this mail so I can link the two of you and she can know if ts a scam or not. mayordenali@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boyesky(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
mayorde:
A friend of mine got an invite to south africa and the mail said she is to go to the embassy tomrw for visa application/processing. My only concern is that the mail said she is one of the four that got the invite. Pls if u got the invite too send ir number to this mail so I can link the two of you and she can know if ts a scam or not. Mayordenali@gmail.com
[quote .... Wow thats great... Did she get the invite today?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boyesky(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
mayorde:
A friend of mine got an invite to south africa and the mail said she is to go to the embassy tomrw for visa application/processing. My only concern is that the mail said she is one of the four that got the invite. Pls if u got the invite too send ir number to this mail so I can link the two of you and she can know if ts a scam or not. mayordenali@gmail.com
boyesky:

please paste the contaent of the mail so well know if its authentic or not?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by mayorde(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
boyesky:
Yes today
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by LordTrezy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=mayorde post=39027961][/quote] Has she gone to the embassy??

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boyesky(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
mayorde:
[/quote]
boyesky post=39025749:
[quote author=mayorde post=39027961]
good.... So whats up with her now, has she found the remaining 3 people like u said?.... U can as well paste a copy of the invite letter here so we can see if its a scam or not.... All the best to her anyway...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Mojisola23: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Please paste the content of the mail here.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by dextran(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Still hoping I get an invite for the face-to-face interview holding this Friday(23rd of October) in South Africa. Hopefully, I would get the mail today or tomorrow. God is able.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Mojisola23: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete the second round of assessments. The results have now been submitted to HSBC and they are currently in the process of short-listing.

Please note some key points:

Final interviews take place at the HSBC office in Johannesburg (Number 2, Exchange Square, 85 Maude Street, Sandton) next Friday (23rd October 2015), from 06:45am.

Nigerian applicants who are short-listed for the HSBC Nigeria office will be notified by close of business today and will need to expedite the visa process to enable you to travel here by next Thursday, in the absence of securing a visa, alternative arrangements for interview will need to be made (for e.g. interview by video conference).

All other applicants who are short listed will be notified by next Wednesday at the latest.

For short listed applicants living in Africa but outside the Johannesburg area, HSBC will cover the cost of flights and accommodation. HSBC will make flight arrangements to depart on Thursday evening and return on Friday evening.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Mojisola23: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
I just got this mail

Thank you for taking the time to complete the second round of assessments. The results have now been submitted to HSBC and they are currently in the process of short-listing.

Please note some key points:

Final interviews take place at the HSBC office in Johannesburg (Number 2, Exchange Square, 85 Maude Street, Sandton) next Friday (23rd October 2015), from 06:45am.

Nigerian applicants who are short-listed for the HSBC Nigeria office will be notified by close of business today and will need to expedite the visa process to enable you to travel here by next Thursday, in the absence of securing a visa, alternative arrangements for interview will need to be made (for e.g. interview by video conference).

All other applicants who are short listed will be notified by next Wednesday at the latest.

For short listed applicants living in Africa but outside the Johannesburg area, HSBC will cover the cost of flights and accommodation. HSBC will make flight arrangements to depart on Thursday evening and return on Friday evening.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mojisola...... I got same, though I felt dis shud av bin sent before today cos of d quoted "next week Friday"....... Still very hopeful though

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
So the guy talking about someborri getting an invite already, what do we make of the story?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by abubs: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
bwaley:
Mojisola...... I got same, though I felt dis shud av bin sent before today cos of d quoted "next week Friday"....... Still very hopeful though
I got d msg too but it looks lyk it shld av bin sent last week,
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boyesky(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
abubs:
I got d msg too but it looks lyk it shld av bin sent last week,
guys... Lets wait for the final saga, it is not over until it is over... Lets be patient a little more we are in that same week already... So lets wait.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai! Regret mail tinz in a coded way...

On behalf of HSBC I would like to say a special thank you for your interest in our organisation and taking the time to complete the assessments.

This message serves to give you first hand information on where we are in the process.
For Nigerian applicants - we have already been in contact with all candidates that have been short listed and notified them of the same.
For all other applicants - we are 95% complete in making contact with short listed candidates.

Some of you may have sent me an e-mail querying the status and whilst I would love to respond to each of you personally, I'm certain you appreciate that this it is not possible given the high volumes.
I trust this mail gives you clarity on the progress.

Wishing you well!

Kind Regards

Catherine FRANCIS

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boyesky(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guys.... Finally there is reply from HSBC. Though not favourable,... But i sincearly wish us all good luck in our future endevours.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good that dey finally reply......... God is still aware
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Which bus is next? I'm seriously scouting for a job, guys...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Internship Recruitment (6 Positions) / What Value Do You Bring To The Table? / Nigeria Food Safety Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.