Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) (51954 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Mass Sack Looms As Wike Is Set To Overhaul Civil Service In Rivers State / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by vision2022: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Even military testify against him.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by gottliebglobal(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.

As usual, the fools are here to say nonsense

322 Likes 27 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

As usual, the zombies are swarming all over the place with their stench.

333 Likes 25 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by kodded(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

are you a fool ? undecided undecided

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

and between you and d guy you quoted,who do u think sounds more foolish?

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by azimibraun: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2015
My question is this; was it not Rivers election we all saw on television with so much pain and shame while it was going on? May be I needed to be in Rivers then to know the Media was reporting something else sha. Haba Naija!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
and between you and guy you quoted,who do u think sounds more foolish?

Since you cannot know the difference between when a person is chosen and when he takes something by force, that makes him a fool and so with anyone else that thinks he is not.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rusher14: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2015
The idea is for the rule of law to be followed.

The election might favour Wike but it must be won fairly.

Not by intimidation or rigging.

That's what it should be.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2015
WailingWailer00:
You're the fool here Rotten bastard Are you from Rivers What's your business with Who governs them I'm sure you're an ewedu eater Iranu oshi undecided
Just look at what you are saying like the fool you are

36 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by emmalexabl(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

Since you cannot know the difference between when a person is chosen and when he takes something by force, that makes him a fool and so with anyone else that thinks he is not.

why are yorubas so obsessed with anything "BIAFRA" ??

Them use "BIAFRA" curse una ??

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2015
hmmm there is trouble.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

sorry for quoting u in d first place, I should have known you are one of them #patheticgulliblefishbrainers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by sammyj: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Wike is just warming up the current seat as the interrum governor of rivers state!!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by kuuljay(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2015
ok
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by islandmoon: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

I will put potopoto in your mouth and beat the crazy of out of you if you try rubbish by attempting to spit it out, in case Inec reschedule the election, expect maximum security, I think the govement just want things to calm down first ni before we deal with your the riggers, wike the new omehia will eventually give chance!

15 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

"Idiat", Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2015
even if the election is to be rescheduled.. wike must always win.. apc will never in their life concede defeat

21 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Sibrah: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Wike shld go try farming. Just another PDP point of contact to the large and seemingly inehastible treasury of govt.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Idiat", Quote me anywhere.
Ebot, I can't quote you

4 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
sorry for quoting u in d first, I should have known you are one of them #patheticgulliblefishbrainers

LOL... That's if you even know what that means

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by tomakint: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

It's too early to be a madman........you are lucky it's a virtual world here, I challenge you to say this openly in Port Harcourt if you will not be turned into a roasted corn undecided get something meaningful to do with your precious life and stop waffling. Wike till 2023.

14 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How did the choosing happen when constituted Authorities claims there wasnt an election? Did it happen in Mama pisss mansion in old GRA?grin grin

An army officer, Captain Garba Sani, told the Rivers State Governorship Elections Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja on Wednesday‎ that he never saw where election was conducted in Tai Local Government Area where he and his other men were deployed to maintain peace and order on April 11, 2015, the day the poll was scheduled to hold.
Sani, a subpoenaed witness, who said he led 37 other soldiers on a patrol of the entire Tai, which is one of the 23 local government areas in Rivers State, said he appeared before the tribunal on the directive of army authorities.

Sources : http://www.punchng.com/news/no-election-in-tai-lga-army-tells-%E2%80%8Erivers-tribunal/

7 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2015
rusher14:
The idea is for the rule of law to be followed.

The election might favour Wike but it must be won fairly.

Not by intimidation or rigging.

That's what it should be.

Wellsaid.

13 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Ghen ghen!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

How did the choosing happen when constituted Authorities claims there wasnt an election? Did it happen in Mama pisss mansion in old GRA? grin grin
Which "constituted Authorities"??...The people of Rivers have acknowledged that an election took place, Any other claim is just hogwash.

8 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by kennyland1(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2015
truly there was no election in PHC, my brother was a Corp member was serving in Rivers state den

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which "constituted Authorities"??...The people of Rivers have acknowledged that an election took place, Any other claim is just hogwash.

Those mandated to ensure and protect ballot boxes and votes claimed they didn't see any election hold. When u say people of Rivers, do u mean to say pdp members and their lovers and cohorts because I am aware that those fighting the emergence of wike are also rivers people and not abokiss from the north. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by naijanaso: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN RIVERS STATE WANTING TO CLINCH POWER BY FORCE IN RIVERS STATE. YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE. DID YOU NOT SEE THE REPORTERS ON SCREEN ON THE DAY OF THE ELECTION? PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO COME TO THIS NL TO SPEW THRASH FROM THEIR MOUTH AND MINDS. NONSENSE! DAKUKU EVEN VOTED THAT DAY.
ANYWAYS, THAT IS APC's CONTROLLED MILITARY GROUP. THE ENTIRE RIVERS STATE KNEW THERE WAS AN ELECTION. ANYWHERE THE APC WON, THERE WAS AN ELECTION BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN ANY PDP CONTROLLED STATE.

THERE IS GOD. WE ARE WATCHING. MAKE UNA COME SEIZE POWER WITH LIES NAA MAKE WE SEE UNA.
RUBBISH

9 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Yolobas are always stupiddd why?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos) / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.