Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work (805 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me / Where Can I Get These Computer Softwares Online (free) / Check Out The Full Meaning Of These Computer Term Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by guydangerous(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2015
I found these computer lying idiol in a basement without the trace of the owner to acquire what happened to the computer or why it was dumped there,i asked some people who know little knowledge why the computer was there in the first place and they replied saying the owner acquired a laptop (badass gaming laptop),now I've connected the wires from system unit to monitor but unfortunately the system didn't show anything on the monitor...so guys I need your help on how to make the system work with some little computer components that I have in my possession such as mother board,two hard disks,ram,wires,pci graphics card and others that I don't know their name
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by henribj(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2015
waka go computer repair shop make them diagnose the problem with it.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by guydangerous(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
How person go charge me 5k before repairing the system when you haven't even touched the system nor know the problem
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by guydangerous(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Pictures

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by guydangerous(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Never mind guys,someone here asked me to bring the computer to his workshop....what a relief
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by Markachi666(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
guydangerous:
Never mind guys,someone here asked me to bring the computer to his workshop....what a relief
power pack is not there
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Make These Computer Work by guydangerous(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Markachi666:
power pack is not there
i didn't include that one

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Modem For Sale / Lenovo A10 Smashing Deal!! / How Much Does Laptop Screen And Motherboard Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.