Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. (25762 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / The B29 Story: My Experience At Ikeja Computer Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2015
I had an encounter with one of those street boys in 2007,it was a very big drama that ended it joy..Was coming from alausa from job hunting, back then was using this nokia that has orange light @ both side when you press any key on the phone (Nokia 35i,not too sure of the name again). I got to ikeja, this young guy approached me with Sony Ericsson K75i, the phone was the one in vogue then, he told me to buy the phone, is very cheap, I was like bros, I get phone, I no dey buy. He followed me, he said guy, just any amount, I will sell for you, I said ok. I asked him, how much? hHe said 5k, I told him I only have 1,500 with me, and that was the only cash I was having at that moment, he said the money was too small, he now asked, which phone was I using, I showed him my Nokia phone, he now said I should give him my phone + the 1,500 to enable me have the Sony Ericsson, I was like, correct, this guy don fall mugu.

I told him to give me his phone so that I can check if is ok, he gave me the phone, I checked, I even played ronaldinho video, was so excited with all the skills, dribble ronaldinho was displaying. I gave him his phone back, he also requested to check mine, he liked it also, @least we have both checked our phones, so the deal is about closing.

I collected back my nokia phone and removed my sim, gave him the phone + 1500, he gave me the Sony Ericsson, was so happy,@least if I enter hood for area with this phone, my paddies go dey feel am. I opened the back case of that phone to insert my sim,o boy! fear grip me! na confirm apku(fufu) dey inside, I looked up, my guy don jaaaa, kai I don fall mugu, me wey be waffi boy, we no dey carry last, before I knew it, people around me were just laughing, you be JJC, i say no, na lasgidi dey born me o, i no just come o. My phone, my cash all gone. I stood there for about 5mins, cracking my brain, because if I reach house tell my senior ones say one guy do this for me, the kind slap and insults I go receive no go get part 2. I was so confused, wont even be able to recognize the guy if I see him again.

Something just move me a little, as I was approaching the bridge @ oba akran, another guy approached me again, buy phone, guy buy phone, i no talk, i look the guy with bad eye, e just be like say make I wooz hin face, but I dare not, the guy tall, black, get muscular, i just bone am. I got to under the bridge met some policemen, I asked one of them I needed to see the OC(officer in charge), I met him, told him what happened, he just laugh, he said me sef don fall mugu, i told him I don't know he his a thief, he now asked me, do I know the guy, i said yes in affirmative, he said correct. He ask me, where is the guy now? I don't just know how it happened, my hand just rise and my finger was pointed to the 2nd guy that approach me after my phone and money enter voice mail. He said I should go gently, that they will be following behind to avoid the guy seeing them, he said when I get to him, I should grip him down, i said officer, this guy na man o, i no fit grip am, and truly this guy dey very huge. He said that is the only option I have, otherwise they won't be able to arrest him and get my phone and money. I looked up, i looked down, i say God go with me, this is almost about death and life, i just got the courage, walked to him gently, and thank God he was backing my direction, i kept moving with a heavy heart beat,i move and got to where he was, i grabbed the guy from back, thank God for watching a wrestling fight a day before that day, i carried him, not minding how big he was, nack the guy for ground gbosa, gripped his neck, he was shouting wetin I do u,! wetin I do u!! The policemen came in fast and arrested him, gave him better slap, me sef with annoyance give thunderous slap too, he was moved to their vehicle.The crowd that gather that day, it was as if a movie was been acted. I was so happy, as in, i just be like super star.

We all got to where the policemen parked their vehicle, he was thrown inside and was hand cuffed, i was like correct. The OC now asked him, where is this boy phone that you collected, he said is not me o, is kabiru that collected the phone, i said correct. The OC then asked me, who collected my phone, i told the policeman, they are all together, he must know the whereabout of the guy that collected my phone even though I never met them both. To my suprise, this guy used his phone to call the guy that obtained me, that he should bring my phone and money now now o, that have arrested him, if not, he will bring the policemen to his house. As I heard that, i was just smiling, so happy...........

The said guy brought my phone and money, he stood very far away,and called the arrested guy,t he policemen sighted him where he was, he dropped my phone and money on the floor and ran away,one of the officer went there to pick the money and phone, i was just jubilating, dancing and was so excited.The arrested guy question me with anger that why did I have to lie on me for duping, stealing my phone and money, i told him straight to his face...I said, some of us sharp pass una, but we dey take am do legitimate deals, that is the head of the people he has duped in the past that is catching him, he was so angry, he could not do anything, his hand were already hand cuffed. I gave the OC 200 for a well done job, and he warned me never ever to buy things on the street, ever since then, i don't try that poo again.

334 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by menix(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Haahahahahahahaha..

Dis OP nah beta mumu smart guy..

Waffi bois wey dey job devil like say devil b learner.

Modified:
This FTC space is 4 sale, I jst don't like it.
Ping my 2go account let talk biz.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2015
menix:
Haahahahahahahaha..

Dis OP nah beta mumu smart guy..

Waffi bois wey dey job devil like say devil dey learner.

How I take mumu? grin
Atleast I got my phone and money back,i no try?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by olahero(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
mumunastic.....same as mine then.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by henribj(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2015
that one sef join
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2015
olahero:
mumunastic.....same as mine then.

Lol.
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by callydon(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
okay .
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by callydon(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
okay .
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Tales that touches the heart
#YIMU

1 Like

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by bosco9: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Broz I gbadu your courage die....u smart gon nice one

7 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Godvilla:
Tales that touches the heart

#YIMU
Lol @ yimu.Is not a must you believe bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2015
bosco9:
Broz I gbadu your courage die....u smart gon nice one
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2015
signature2012:

Lol @ yimu.Is not a must you believe bro.
I never told u i doubt ur story!!!
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Godvilla:
I never told u i doubt ur story!!!

Ok.
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by calddon(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2015
@op thank ur God say u no meet those guys police, de will start by asking you to provide the phones receipt, those corrupt officers will collect both the eba phone and the nokia torch, and you will still bail urself from cell. Thanks that some cops got conscience.

22 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
calddon:
@op thank ur God say u no meet those guys police, de will start by asking you to provide the phones receipt, those corrupt officers will collect both the eba phone and the nokia torch, and you will still bail urself from cell. Thanks that some cops got conscience.
You are very correct,thank God I met the good hearted policemen.

2 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by thelastmediator: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
I feel your story. You be correct street boi grin

1 Like

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by killzone(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op thank God for u and your phone
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by tohpahz(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lolz.. as a sharp guy.. u turn am for dia head. grin

1 Like

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
thelastmediator:
I feel your story. You be correct street boi grin
Na so nah,if dem say dey bad,one need to tell them say hin bad pass dem,but na legitimate badness I get.

1 Like

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
killzone:
Op thank God for u and your phone

grin grin grin
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolz.. as a sharp guy.. u turn am for dia head. grin

That was the only way out.....
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by Kreamie(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Luck was just on your side is all.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by Chrisx1x(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
I was actually looking for loopholes in your story but i didnt see any.OP u smart pass devil,chai!!! U dey represent

10 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kreamie:
Luck was just on your side is all.. grin grin

Na Godwin o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chrisx1x:
I was actually looking for loopholes in your story but i didnt see any.OP u smart pass devil,chai!!! U dey represent

Is a true life story bro,but thank God I won @ last.
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by iameugene(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by iameugene(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry na me d guy carry police arrest

3 Likes

Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by signature2012(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
iameugene:
angry na me d guy carry police arrest
Lolz,bros if na u,no vex o grin
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: My Heroic Experience At Computer Village. by olajorn(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
If you miss The ball,dont miss d leg...Na Wetin u do be that grin grin

Two computer village stories in space of one hour...loading my own computer village story

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.