Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not (5281 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by donTbone(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Reading through an article on the subject, I was expecting a list to eventually show if my present gal is a virgin or not. At the long run, after reading and waiting for some list, the writer ended listing nothing and ending on this note which I quote < .

just pray for a woman that you will be able to accept for who she is and who will give you joy...

It was then it dawned on me that there might not be a specific way to know a womans virginity. And like seriously, I asked is virginity more scarce than 1st class degree?

But stiil, am throwing this out...is there any way to really determine a womans virginity
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by broxymall(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Alas this is a thread o have been lookin for
As a virgin niqqa, Lord knows i cant marry a second hand or third hand or tokunbo woman

back to read
modified you fall my hand, i thought you listed the solution only for you to still walk in my shoes, make i read comment

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by nsiazu: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
donTbone:
Reading through an article on the subject, I was expecting a list to eventually show if my present gal is a virgin or not. At the long run, after reading and waiting for some list, the writer ended listing nothing and ending on this note which I quote < .

just pray for a woman that you will be able to accept for who she is and who will give you joy...

It was then it dawned on me that there might not be a specific way to know a womans virginity. And like seriously, I asked is virginity more scarce than 1st class degree?

But stiil, am throwing this out...is there any way to really determine a womans virginity
Use your hand and check her *****
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Favolly(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
donTbone:

The bolded shows how you tried to downplay the fact that you're still interested in knowing if your girl is a virgin or not

Apparently, you created a topic for this purpose, so you're still interested

Are you a virgin yourself?

Don't you have like actual real life worries other than virginity matters?

Please grow up

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by vizkiz: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2015
ok, here are the major steps to know a lady's virginity status. Now read very carefuly.

1. Pull off her shorts and underwears
2. Locate the center of attraction
3. Put in your "sin stick" into her "hell hole"

*ok stay with me...

4. Slowly press it in
5. If its kindda tight, don't worry it doesn't mean anything, just press it in
6. Continue pressing it
7. Press the furcking thing morafurcker! angry

It didn't enter abi? Oops, I guess she is a virgin then undecided

8 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Affiliate767(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Thou which looks at for virgins to **** Arthe thou Normal

cheesy Did you know you....
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by donTbone(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2015
well... take it or leave it, the world will never outgrow the issue of virginity.
if you av anything to gain from, simply cmment... otherwise hold your peace and let reasonable people do. #ImeannoInsultPlease
Favolly:

The bolded shows how you tried to downplay the fact that you're still interested in knowing if your girl is a virgin or not

Apparently, you created a topic for this purpose, so you're still interested

Are you a virgin yourself?

Don't you have like actual real life worries other than virginity matters?

Please grow up
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by donTbone(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Fall your hand angry,no be say we dey the search together? follow me make we continue dey search jooorrr tongue. as for you not marrying a tokunbo... Obatala go help you, there are still some innocent ones amidst them sha sad
broxymall:
Alas this is a thread o have been lookin for
As a virgin niqqa, Lord knows i cant marry a second hand or third hand or tokunbo woman

back to read
modified you fall my hand, i thought you listed the solution only for you to still walk in my shoes, make i read comment
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by broxymall(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2015
donTbone:
Fall your hand angry,no be say we dey the search together? follow me make we continue dey search jooorrr tongue. as for you not marrying a tokunbo... Obatala go help you, there are still some innocent ones amidst them sha sad
what bout all those deeper life ladies abi redeem
christ embassy na whores
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Favolly(f): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2015
donTbone:
well... take it or leave it, the world will never outgrow the issue of virginity.
if you av anything to gain from, simply cmment... otherwise hold your peace and let reasonable people do. #ImeannoInsultPlease
LOL! The Irony!!

I'm sure reasonable people have better things to do with their lives than help you figure out if your bae is a virgin or not
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by fritiyo: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
What if she use creams to make herself virgin again. Some gals always like to be seen as virgins so they decided to use Virginia tighten creams to turn it to a fresh virgin.

Mt gal na number one for that side. she want me to see as virgin while she know all the styles n positions of sex play.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Who looks for virgins these days? ..... Well I think there's a way to know if she's a virgin medically
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Adasun(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, here are the major steps to know a lady's virginity status. Now read very carefuly.
1. Pull off her shorts and underwears
2. Locate the center of attraction
3. Put in your "sin stick" into her "hell hole"
*ok stay with me...
4. Slowly press it in
5. If its kindda tight, don't worry it doesn't mean anything, just press it in
6. Continue pressing it
7. Press the furcking thing morafurcker! angry
It didn't enter abi? Oops, I guess she is a virgin then undecided
proffff!!! grin op no try am o
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by NinaNigeria(f): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Well simply put, u cant tell if a person is a virgin my darling, bcoz not all virgins bleed hey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by donTbone(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Aswear...no dey judge by denomination. Had an experience lastweek with one of such(identity concealed)... it was then I knew virgin or no virin, just get a pure woman in heart and in body, as a wife. basic
broxymall:

what bout all those deeper life ladies abi redeem
christ embassy na whores

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Hackakeem: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Well simply put, u cant tell if a person is a virgin my darling, bcoz not all virgins bleed hey
then how do you know or determine such
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by NinaNigeria(f): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hackakeem:
then how do you know or determine such

u simply cant my baby. Bcoz its not even a matter of de private part being tight hey
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by donTbone(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
you not supporting the tread doesn't surprise me... More criticism is welcome babe smiley
Favolly:

LOL! The Irony!!

I'm sure reasonable people have better things to do with their lives than help you figure out if your bae is a virgin or not
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by hob(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Virgins are overrated

Ask me Why?
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Hackakeem: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
NinaNigeria:

u simply cant my baby. Bcoz its not even a matter of de private part being tight hey
that's serious it's not an easy task for such ppl Ehn.... Nina u're dope
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by NinaNigeria(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hackakeem:
that's serious it's not an easy task for such ppl Ehn.... Nina u're dope

bless u honey
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by spencekat(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
hob:
Virgins are overrated

Ask me Why?
Is not easy to be a virgin joor.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Spikkylee: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hian!!!
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Brymo: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Virgin....... It's becoming a cliche.
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Remilekun101: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Most of the comments are Hilarious

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by lampardizik(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is there anyway to check a man's virginity?

Yeah

I didn't think so
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Hackakeem: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Remilekun101:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this one is strong ooo
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by potolistic(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Simple.... Kidnap her and take her to the doctor for a virginity test
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
as I was going down the street of 1 ashawo joint in my friends street, I saw 1 fine babe, I almost toasted her when my friend told me she is a sex worker, then i said to my self, if not a virgin,then nothing, I no fit come carry public property for house
Re: How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not by donTbone(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
seriously!!! grin grin grin I almost said that once...in the pas winkt
Remilekun101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? / This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.