Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait (26606 Views)

Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by DONSMITH123(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
A member, Peoples Democratic Party Board of Trustees, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, has said his party will hang the portrait of President Muhammadu Buhari in its national headquarters at the Wadata Plaza, in Abuja.

He spoke in response to an earlier comment by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh.

“We will never hang his portrait in this office, because President Buhari is not known to our party,” he said on Tuesday.

“He is not a leader of our party and, therefore, we will never put his portrait here. We are a political party, very partisan and therefore, we are not going to hide that,”

“Can you find out if the APC had the portrait of former President Jonathan in their office before he was defeated? That is just it,” he quipped.

But speaking to The Punch yesterday, Babatope said the President’s portrait should be hanged although the PDP leadership was trying to make a point by not hanging it.

His words: “The President represents Nigeria. He does not represent the narrow and parochial interest of the All Progressives Congress. He represents the larger interest of the people.

“The PDP may be making some points and I think Nigerians should hear them out before crucifying the party.

“The PDP will hang President Buhari’s portrait. Nigerians have spoken through the ballot. They’ve shown their preference for Buhari and we have accepted their verdict.

“We shouldn’t really have any problems with the portrait of Buhari. The APC should not try to mislead Nigeria.”
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/10/pdp-bot-member-opposes-metuh-explains-why-party-will-hang-buharis-portrait/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Those Bunch of loosers always making noise.

Either they hang the portrait or not, Buhari remains the president.

They should wait till 2019. Simple.

Let the wailing start...Bunch of loosers...Wike will soon loose his seat in River state as well.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
we know.

You people should look for money first and finish your abandoned secretariat before telling us whose portrait you are going to hang.

That was how they went about misplacing priority for 16 years.

Finish your building first, you can hand Jay-z there, we don't care.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by skelewu404(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by agarawu23(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Weda na hang am or not, it doesnt stop him from being your president till 2019 grin cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Good for Democracy

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Weda na hang am or not, it doesnt stop him from being your president till 2019 grin cheesy

abi o my brother

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by DONSMITH123(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Those Bunch of loosers always making noise.

Either they hand the portrait or not, Buhari remains the president.

They should wait till 2019. Simple.

Let the wailing start...Bunch of loosers...Wike will soon loose his seat in River state as well.

I think you have a point...they have no choice...Buhari remain the President.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2015
DONSMITH123:

I think you have a point...they have no choice...Buhari remainthe President.

my brother, forget those loosers..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by sammyj: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2015
grin This is confusion in the camp of the enemy. In as much that i don't like any PDP members based on the damage they did to the country , I am in support of Babatope on this and PDP should know that if PMB performs beyond expectations, they will have to wait for another 8 years to know if they will be hanging another President portrait or not Shikena!!! grin

14 Likes

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by omenka(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2015
PDP is an opposition ONLY to themselves! cheesy

God is on the side of Baba and Nigerians ( Wailers not inclusive), and as our enemies gather, the Lord shall strike confusion in their midst, and they shall scatter in a thousand different ways, speaking in different tongues- and not understanding themselves. cheesy

Sai Jehovah!!

Sai Baba!!! cheesy

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by DONSMITH123(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2015
omenka:
PDP is an opposition ONLY to themselves! cheesy

ahahahahahahah

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by pauloookay(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm! Tell me how will hanging or not hanging take away less previlages in the street mtchmmm!
Enjoy yourself while it last though follow date celebrities here @ oyiom.com their secret date site is here
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Richie0974: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2015
I can't laugh Jare.... Are they going against each other now??

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Oh wailing wailers, wether you hang PMB portrait or not he's still your leader, he's the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

*chuckles*
grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by jazinogold(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
hm
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Drsheddy(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Who even care? Hang it or not PMB is your PRESIDENT shocked

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Beremx(f): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Whether they hand the President's portrait or not,it doesn't stop the fact that they will continue to wail till 2023.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Holuwarphemmy(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Ehn ehn
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by BCISLTD: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2015
angry bunch of sore losers. ...why not ask ur pdp governors to remove his potrait as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Obas101(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2015
If u lyk use am as dp or hang Obama wetin concern me grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Segadem(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Chai,change is the constant thing in life, this is what we know APC for in time pass,so it has turned to PDP now, who knows whose turn will it turn to tomorrow.
A positive change is all I want!

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by encryptjay(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Set of deluded wailers. Not hanging it won't affect this country in any way. Old men behaving like kids all in the name of politics. You don't know the president in your party but he slaughtered your party?

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Segadem(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Obas101:
If u lyk use am as dp or hang Obama wetin concern me grin
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by omenka(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
What Chief Ebenizer is saying is simply: Olisa Metuh is a persona non grata. grin

Wailers: Ebenezer is Tinubu's stooge. grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
This media people sef? Of all the problems and news worthy item our there, is it what PDP do with that is news?!
Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2015
If them like make them hang him passport photograph , na them sabi

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait by Obas101(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Bt seriously pdp has to do a massive change in character nd method of approach if they want to com bak to rulin dis country again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.