Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter (39573 Views)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by kisenge: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Who Wants to Be A Millionaire host, Frank Edoho, surprised his wife, Sandra by penning down a love letter to mark her birthday.
After the crash of his first marriage to Katherine Edoho and mother of his three kids, Frank and Sandra Onyenucheya got married in 2014 after being together for over two years. They have a son together.
His excited wife shared a part of the letter.

''What's sexier than a man who pens down a love letter in 2015
The Little things mean so much to me. Because these are things money can't buy!
I sure will be reading this on my 80th birthday still.
You see this King right here, I am speechless...
Handwritten by my King
#bestbirthdaypresentEVER #birthdaywishes''
Sandra wrote

https://instagram.com/p/7Z1SksgUSb/?taken-by=vivabella_designs

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by rotexteymie(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
wink
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Tashaamania(f): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2015
See his fugly writing.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2015
This guy sabi confuse person die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Miracle4Sure: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Love watintin.......
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by sandrajazmin(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok guys, lets get sth str8
It was written by 1 of his kids!
#datzall!

13 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by trigar12(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
She looks bleached ... Their wahala. Nice handwriting, better than my pepeye writing grin

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by donkray: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
....Issorite... Not My Concern. NEXT!
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by xpac01(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Is that his mother or grandmother Oh please don't tell me it's his wife abi na gf sef..

*Modified*
Please thank God with me. They attacked me at
abt 2:30am dis morning. They came into my
room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound
as
they moved across d room towards me, as I
got
up, I remembered "He has
not
given us d spirit of fear...." As one of them
came
at me to attack, I had no choice but to defend
myself. I quickly struck! The 2nd one also
jumped
at me. I cldnt believe wat was happening. My
neighbours heard d chaotic sound dat was
emerging frm my room and were wondering
wat
was happening. I eventually hit d 2nd one too,
my
hands were stained with blood. They lay still
and
I wondered if they were still alive, but when I
looked at them on the floor, I found out dat
one
was still moving, I struck again and dis time I
hit
harder with anger. That was how I killed d two
giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my
blood...lol ..

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by elohorayodele: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
aitee how can i send you a love letter i wrote this morning? cheesy
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
this handwrittn can cause sight problem grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by tlops(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Good

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by M4gunners: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Is She in SS1? Reminds me back then in secondary school

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by fisfat(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Chisos......see handwriting like a doctors prescription.

12 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by doinwealth(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
He looks nicer than he's hand writing.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by shejane: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok

And so ..... Ur first wife remain ur only wife....

6 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by leksy07(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
I cant even read the handwriting cool

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Doughyeenbae(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Terrible handwriting.... Sips tea lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by hensben(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Very irrelevant.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by allansie(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Gud
After dis one sef don born 3kids,him go divorce again n marry anoda...him go com turn himsef to MTN grp of family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by frinx: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
That Handwritting sha.... lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Subzero101(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Madam i hope he doesn't beat up o?? because he turned his first wife to a drum#Coward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by rightchic(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Him try....
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2015
The good old days.

When love letters were the ish.

Now all you get is onle line chats.

What I won't give to have love letters now.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Wow romantic...little things that touch the heart
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Richie0974: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Eeeya... Sorry o good
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by rattlesnake(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Witch kind of wife is dis

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Flashh: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Terrible handwriting.... Sips tea lipsrsealed
You people should continue sipping on another people's matter till you sip petrol one day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Elzends(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.