Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (70744 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by marv1: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
coz they might feel tat we women juz after their cold cash grin grin grin
Why are u asking if ur mind is not after his cash. Would u tell him how much u earn monthly? If yes then no problem . When a woman begins to dance around money or material gain in a relationship then its certain its going to hit the rock someday. Money can not sustain a relationship that is why u see marriages of 6, 9, 12 yrs collapsing when time changes.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
marv1:
Why are u asking if ur mind is not after his cash. Would u tell him how much u earn monthly? If yes then no problem . When a woman begins to dance around money or material gain in a relationship then its certain its going to hit the rock someday. Money can not sustain a relationship that is why u see marriages of 6, 9, 12 yrs collapsing when time changes.

Did I ask whaaaaat? Smh shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by marv1: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Jenny1010:
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low self esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.

Small boys full Nairaland , when a mature guy comments, you will know
Ofcourse nairaland is full of boys and girls like u. Why should ur mind go to his earning except u want to tell me how the two of u can build the future together. In that case the two of u must declare how much u earn and be able to set aside some percentage for the future in ur marriage. If u love ur guy, u dont need to ask him, there is a way u can get anything from ur guy. And not by directly asking him how much he earns monthly as in boy friend-girl friend relationship thats not leading anywhere but just flirting. Its only a gold digger that asks such question directly. Trust is earned and not being asked for. God wanted to earn our trust that is why he gave us free air, sunlight, everything, even his only begotten son to die for our sins. God never asked us for anything b4 he gave. U cannt love without giving but u can give without love. If u are a loving and caring woman, U stand to know everything about ur guy without necessary asking.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by udomas(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2015
angels09:

Y do you ask?
why do they ask at first?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by cbjonstage(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jenny1010:
Only a girl who truly love a guy will ask you how much you earn, a girl who doesn't love you will never ask, she will just focus on making demands without caring how fat or tiny the guy's pocket is.

On point, if wealth (family house, personal ride etc) is around u i tell u that NO girl in naija wil think of asking u such questions even though ur parents draws a line to limit ur utility to certain benefits of enjoyin family wealth
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by tck2000(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
How would you feel if you are asked that question?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Ifebazz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?

Why do ladies go blank when asked, 'how many guys have you slept with?'
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by catalan15(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

Because It's A Stupid Question...
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by MedicH: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Jenny1010:

A lot of people ask. Probably to match your earning with your lifestyle. Only my mom has right to ask and deserve an answer, no one else. I don't go blank sha I just say come on it's too early to ask that
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Peterosky(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2019
My dear there are questions you don't need to ask at the beginning of a relationship. Let's be Frank, how would you feel and react if the same question is thrown at you at the beginning of a relationship?
Salary is a secret thing which is easily revealed when a relationship is closed to marriage without asking.
It sounds stupid to ask a girl if she is a virgin. Of what use is virginity in a relationship? But age is something important to know even at the beginning of a relationship. Reason is that some men and society prefer men older than women in a productive relationship.
So that question is dump one. Don't ever try it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.