Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (75709 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by engrshakespeare: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:
I am not an engineer or anything close to that but if I was going to build a car, i won't consider this trash as an option

ingenuity is not by force, if u r not a genius u can't jump and become one

even in 1600s America dint consider this an option

You are right, ur not an engineer. You probably cant engineer much with such an attitude

3 Likes

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok....
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by harry509: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was on my way out this morning when this caught my eye.... It may be crude and underdeveloped but this guy if given funds and support could make something awesome..... It's powered by a Bajaj motorcycle engine but he had to modify a few things to do what he wanted.....

Pictures below......
ok ooh. I guess dis can take us 2 lagos.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Badgers14: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Acidosis:
Nigerian youths should please stop this ridicule. Stop disgracing your fatherland!

Biko, we already have innoson; drop this mediocre crap and let's improve on the available.

Someone rightly said, America did not consider this an option in the 1660s. Only a f00lish government will give this young man loan or whatever it is he's agitating for; as big and innovative as innoson is, it took rigorous steps before he got the attention of the government.

I personally will never sponsor this mediocre. He should go and solve other minimal problems in his domain. This crap has contributed nothing to Lekki residents aside ridicule, shame and dirt.

My guy, your blood dey hot ooo... Take am easy abeg.

It is very wrong to compare the financial power of innoson and this gentleman here..
Innoson have way too much money, this guy here is just average joe.. He might have used his life savings for this..
Lets please try to encourage one another.. I hate this black mentality of discouraging somebody moving up or aspiring to move up.. Thatz bad belle...

If this guy had access to funds, do you think he would build a prototype like this Have you seen Mercedes-Benz or ford prototype Compare that to there models after they got more funds to polish it up and you see the difference .
GodBless Nigeria cool

4 Likes

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by peeparty(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:
I am not an engineer or anything close to that but if I was going to build a car, i won't consider this trash as an option

I taught we are suppose to encourage talent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a car(t) of car(t)s........

Llastical lala..........indeed shocked grin
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

You are a fool!... A big one at that..... Someone from nowhere culled up ideas and decided to practcalize it... And you're here fooling your life on Nairaland calling it trash...Did you read where the constructor says he wanted to build a car and decided to build this? . "you won't consider it an option".... Did anyone ask you to?..... Or did you read anywhere where it says the government Wana consider it As an option for transport or anything related?....If the young guy had access to larger funds... Do you think he would build something limited to this? Use your blockhead wisely before you comment all the trash filled up in your head.... It's your type that has sand filled up in their head instead of a brain... LEARN TO APPRECIATE SOMEONES WORK NO MATTER HOW LITTLE.. rather than spew trash from your smelling maggot-filled decaying mouth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Jdtester: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

I'm an Engineer, what you call trash is all he could put together with the financial resources he has. I can bet you if he has the arsenal of wealth and support Automobile startup has, then the cars he will make will be the standard you will beg to get a ride on.
Instead of you to encourage hard work, you sit behind your phone typing trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by prettyJoy22(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Warris dis
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by victorazy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

God bless u
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Slickest(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'll rada buy a keke "marwa"
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by nedupel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

DAT why u r not an engineer.

3 Likes

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was on my way out this morning when this caught my eye.... It may be crude and underdeveloped but this guy if given funds and support could make something awesome..... It's powered by a Bajaj motorcycle engine but he had to modify a few things to do what he wanted.....

Pictures below......

im tired of seeing these nonsense. Nigerians have to be progressive. We have been seeing better than this even before 1960s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by shumuel(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keke napep on four wheels, kikiki Lol, still nice one grin
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Short cut to suicide grin #Risk
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by MANDELApikin: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you sure that's lekki or ABA grin
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Amack(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is how Nigeria look since baba take over.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
mitchelle1989:
@ Dave5, you are kidding me right? Rome wasn't built in a day u know.

do I look like am kidding u, my kid sister won't conceive that as a project sef, talk true, wat that engineer did is far from innovation....

he got 4 bicycle tires, carpet, metals, engine and joined all of them in place and came up wit trash, that crap is a joke...

lol
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Okpueze1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a nice innovation! We now fly aeroplanes of different kind, but plane was once in dis mode and people laughed at d stupidity of the 'Wright Brothers' but see d shape it has taken today. Check d earlier designs of train and compare it wit what we hav today in France, Italy etc as trains, only then would u appreciate this crude effort. Kudos bros, u'll one day b celebrated!
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
victorazy:

God bless u
and bless u too
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jdtester:

I'm an Engineer, what you call trash is all he could put together with the financial resources he has. I can bet you if he has the arsenal of wealth and support Automobile startup has, then the cars he will make will be the standard you will beg to get a ride on.
Instead of you to encourage hard work, you sit behind your phone typing trash.

lol, don't kill ursef ohh...

u mustn't have an arsenal of wealth to build somtin worthwhile, he wasted his resources on dat crap if u asked me
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

That was blunt! Well, the guy try. Let's just encourage him
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
kuteNUEL:
You are a fool!... A big one at that..... Someone from nowhere culled up ideas and decided to practcalize it... And you're here fooling your life on Nairaland calling it trash...Did you read where the constructor says he wanted to build a car and decided to build this? . "you won't consider it an option".... Did anyone ask you to?..... Or did you read anywhere where it says the government Wana consider it As an option for transport or anything related?....If the young guy had access to larger funds... Do you think he would build something limited to this? Use your blockhead wisely before you comment all the trash filled up in your head.... It's your type that has sand filled up in their head instead of a brain... LEARN TO APPRECIATE SOMEONES WORK NO MATTER HOW LITTLE.. rather than spew trash from your smelling maggot-filled decaying mouth!

u must have been really hurt by my comment, is the inventor ur brother or somtin way u dey help am press P, dude chill and stop taking ur life too serious jare

u cld take a chill pill and calm ur nerves down a little...
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by baloney: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
nawa oo wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
peeparty:

I taught we are suppose to encourage talent?
my bad, maybe the next thing he innovates wld earn my encouragement
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

More reason why you need to shut up...
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Gablo500(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

Bro u de vex quick o
If d guy wey create dis stuff c dis ur comment na death by hanging get am O
Take am easy kwo
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Cusan: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Accura lekki model xle 2.0
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
ogundokun:
enemy of progress. Rome was not built in a day

enemy of the state, wld u have built such trash if u wanted to build something?
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by ogbanje1(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
undecided

This kinda car in the present era? He should stop taking us back to the 16th century. Go to Germany and see what little kids are able to put together.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by vuwodogu(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
HAHAHA awesome car.....
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
persius555:
And u get 7 likes for your discouraging quote. At least the guy has a junk of a car to offer, we are waiting for your own invention if u can ever offer one.

I think I got more than 7 likes, look again....

not everyone is an engineer, I try to do what I do well, so I'd expect him to follow suit,

after all, what is worth doing is worth being done well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.