Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat (36840 Views)

Rwanda Offers To Take In 30,000 West African Refugees Abused In Libya / Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway / Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Sveen: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
anonimi:

See as you take expose your crass stewpidity. angry

Is Somalia, South Sudan, Mali, Central African Republic, Uganda, Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria (Niger Delta, Borno etc) in the Middle East?
Are these places not always at war or serious insurgency?

Moreover, why are the SHAMELESS black people still going to their countries if we know they are racists
Vituperation of the side effect of drastic narcotics, I suppose?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Tex42(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even in the face of death, they were still discriminating and vilifying others like them just for colour sake. Hmmm! The heart of man...

I hope these guys end up migrating to prison for their cruel act.
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
AnanseK:

Those from Edo and Anambra states. The( Benin => Libya ) trans- Sahara great treck.

I don't think they should be allowed either, though they pose less of a security risk than the ISIS satanists disguised as refugees, currently trying to sneak into Europe to cause mayhem.
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by adenine02: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
sparkwil:
Why aren't these refugees going to Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and other relatively peaceful arab nations? Why Europe?

After destroying their lands they wanna spread their barbarism to Europe

Radical Islam is a cancer that should be fought by peaceful Muslims ....
I wonder who they r waiting to help them confront radicals

sry bro

their land is been destryd by dis same europe

russia is main supplier of arms to d syrian govt

america is d main supplier of arms to d rebels

and britain is d supplier of most of d rebel fighters

if uv bin 4lowin d news ull no wat am sayin

so d civilian seek refugee in d countries dt is destyin dr land
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by fr3do(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eeser:
See our lives on the outside.
This is how the Arabs and the whites including the Jews keep racially abusing us. And some misinformed mind will be shouting in support of Israel or Palestine.
These people don't give a f*ck about you.

gbam!
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Francis5:

Like hausa and fulani have been killing fellow country persons all over Nigeria.
Whatever! angry angry
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by ooshinibos: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
maxiuc:
I thank God for Nigeria it is well with this country
There are Nigerians amongst the migrant as well ..seeking asylum anywhere possible ..... it is not well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sveen:

These racist sets of peeps, no wonder they're always at war, wicked refugee racists. Imagine their hostility, they are seeking help from other nations, yet they have the guts to racially discriminate the blacks; even in their dying times.

http://dailymail.com.ng/photo-syrian-migrants-push-away-african-refugees-from-boat/

Cc. Lalasticlala obinoscopy

You know since this refugee saga started with the influx of these migrants into Europe, it appears the Syrians see it as their rights. Has anyone wondered if the story was the other way round, I mean if other nationalities (Christians) were fleeing into Islamic countries. What would it have been like?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Some Animals are more equal than others

George Orwell cheesy
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by deetomee: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Desolate beasts - Arabs! They are the problem of the world. Willing tools in the hands of governments and fucking racists.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by kensaki2015(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
why will dat vagaborn pus
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
O LORD KINDLY SHOW THIS BRUTAL PEOPLE A LESSION IN AN UNHARSH WAY!
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by situationroom: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
i hate racism . no Race is better than the other

my dear there is ooo......one race tinks with their heads while the other tinks with their azzhole
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
peterovanski:
That's why I hate anything arab. They have a lot of dis orders .just imagine pushing him off the boat coz he's black.
If I was the black guy. We will all go down

F T C.
abeg make i hear word jor. dem go just beat u die if u show strong head.
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by sparkwil(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
adenine02:

sry bro

their land is been destryd by dis same europe

russia is main supplier of arms to d syrian govt

america is d main supplier of arms to d rebels

and britain is d supplier of most of d rebel fighters

if uv bin 4lowin d news ull no wat am sayin

so d civilian seek refugee in d countries dt is destyin dr land

Ehmmm......you tried but ur analysis is skewed
Assad is backed by Iran and Russia while the rebels are backed by Saudi Arabia and her Arab allies with support from d US.
The war is caused primarily by a supremacy Battle between shia Iran and sunni Saudis and then secondarily By the constant tussle between Russia and d USA.

It's naivety to keep blaming the west for our woes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by ooshinibos: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
I hate tribalism too

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't think it has to do with him being black. The boat seems filled and they wouldn't want to drown out at sea cos of overweight from allowing one more man on.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by adenine02: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
sparkwil:

Ehmmm......you tried but ur analysis is skewed
Assad is backed by Iran and Russia while the rebels are backed by Saudi Arabia and her Arab allies with support from d US.
The war is caused primarily by a supremacy Battle between shia Iran and sunni Saudis and then secondarily By the constant tussle between Russia and d USA.

It's naivety to keep blaming the west for our woes

dont qoute me out of contex

i said ''main supplier''

u remember abt 2yrs bak america donated 1billion dollar to suport d rebel cus

dt same yr asad was hidin in a russia war ship wen d fight entered damascus

if u r talkin abt saudi iran rivery it only playin nw in yemen if u folow d news

buh com to look at it

libya
syria
iraq
afganistan
are all cuntry visited by d west

and c remain of dem

wit dis migrant issue

europe will soon pay for followin US

dis is wat dy created for demselves

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by elfico(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Survival of the fittest at play. It may have nothing to do with racism. When people are desperate they tend to become less human. You think I dont know what am saying, just cause scarcity of a very essential aspect of human existence and watch what will happen. It happens every time and everywhere. People rushing to comment after seeing a picture that dont explain much.
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by wytecat: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'm surprised that people don't know that Arabs are more racist than whites. There are even stories of what they do to Africans who enter their mosque on 14th street in Atlanta.

See as they found their ways to Europe instead of the very rich Arab countries. And watch how they will quickly turn to ingrates. The word is they almost lynched someone while they were still being sorted in transit.
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by cannonnier(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sveen:

These racist sets of peeps, no wonder they're always at war, wicked refugee racists. Imagine their hostility, they are seeking help from other nations, yet they have the guts to racially discriminate the blacks; even in their dying times.

http://dailymail.com.ng/photo-syrian-migrants-push-away-african-refugees-from-boat/

Most Arabs at racist, that's true but I feel there is more to this story.
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by wytecat: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's either you look like one of them or you love to suffer foools gladly.

Elderly fula Senegalese/Mauritanian who almost look like Arabs and have lived in Arab countries said Arabs don't like blacks, and are more believable.

Kingbilo:
Don't think this is a matter of racism. The Syrians in that boat think they have earned the right to be in the boat due to the well publicised hardships they now endure. They believe the African is taking advantage of their plight to further his own agenda. Unfortunately that's the way they are justifying it Sha. In my opinion any body who is in this situation has endured enough hardship already. It's sad. Very few ppl have an all encompassing view of humanity.

Hating another race because they hate you is not going to help anyone. I worked in an Arab country. I'm proud to say I'm Nigerian and they welcome me with open arms. Not everything you see between two races is racism pls
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by peterovanski(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
easyaccess123:
abeg make i hear word jor. dem go just beat u die if u show strong head.

From you name easy access. You definately llike the easy way out
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:

Believe that at your own peril. If you think I'm kidding, go marry an Arab! Even though you practice the same religion, blacks will never marry arabs and vice versa tillllllllll......! What else is racism?
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by sparkwil(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
adenine02:

dont qoute me out of contex

i said ''main supplier''

u remember abt 2yrs bak america donated 1billion dollar to suport d rebel cus

dt same yr asad was hidin in a russia war ship wen d fight entered damascus

if u r talkin abt saudi iran rivery it only playin nw in yemen if u folow d news

buh com to look at it

libya
syria
iraq
afganistan
are all cuntry visited by d west

and c remain of dem

wit dis migrant issue

europe will soon pay for followin US

dis is wat dy created for demselves

You r still missing my point
Everyone knows d west has a hand in most crisis in d middle east.
My point is that its wrong to put d whole blame on them.
For ur info Saudi Arabia finances these rebels too and these rebels receive their training in Saudi Arabia and Turkey just the same way Hezbollah receives support from Iran.

Always remember this.....America and d west can only mess wt u if ure already messed up.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by iguita: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
So the Syrians are crossing the high seas out of choice? while our brothers are forced out of our country? If you ask, I'd say its the other way round. The Syrians are leaving because there is unrest in their country. We don't have any here ke?

Excuzeme:

Migrants are those who leave their country, to live in another country ..... out of choice.

Refugees are those who are FORCED out of their country, to seek "refuge" in another country due to acts like war or famine, which they have no control over. (They are viewed more sympathetically)

They are different
Re: Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat by ngoziama: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sveen:

I honestly pity europe for accepting these migrants.Among these migrants could be fake migrants hiding the ISIS identity.I give europe twenty years or even less than that and these same people that they have warmly welcomed will over run their countrie.America and Europe should help find solutions to these pronlems rather than trying to please the world to displease themselves.How many refugees have these couuntries taken; saudi, quatar, kuwait, uae.if I am simply asked, the invasion of europe by muslim migrants is just an avenue to basically propagate islam.However, europe and america started all these problems so they should bear the migrants.merkel may regret this big brother europe that germany seems to be playying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.