Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In (14084 Views)

Putting A Stop To The "Yoruba-igbo" Ethnic Rivalry. / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by comfort3: 2:13am On Apr 07, 2009
Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries NDLEA Boss
By Wisdom Patrick Senior Correspondent, Lagos

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) said on Monday that statistics in the last one year have shown that in every 10 drug traffickers arrested, eight were likely to be from the South East of the country.

"ThIgbo ethnic extraction in Nigeria is therefore put the a willing tools in the hands of the drug barons, the Northerners are consumers of the substances, while South West provide storage and platform for trafficking in drugs."

Chairman of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, disclosed this to newsmen in Lagos on Monday.

He stated that the development is a worrisome one and then called for concerted effort to be able to stem the tide "at least for the future of the youth of this country".

[b]The NDLEA boss also on the occasion received the report of the committee on awareness campaign on the prevention of illicit drug crop cultivation, trafficking and abuse in Nigeria from its Director General, Lanre Ipinmisho, at the NDLEA headquarters in Lagos.

He noted that the statistic were alarming and predicative.

He added that out of the 18 Nigerians in prison at far away Indonesia, 17 of them are Igbo.

"Even one that answered Olaniyi which was believed to be a Yoruba man later turned out to be Nwachukwu.

"So in a situation of that nature what do you do; you have to cry out, perhaps help would come from somewhere for these promising young men."

Earlier, Ipinmisho, in his address had stated that the Minister of External Affairs, Ojo Maduekwe, who was also at the Indonesian prison with some of the NDLEA chiefs, could no longer contain the situation.

"He has to cry out; why is it that all are Igbo men. At least it should have been WAZOBIA, why? But that was the dilemma of the Minister," Ipinmisho stated.[/b]

http://www.independentngonline.com/news/head/article06
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by comfort3: 2:48am On Apr 07, 2009
:-x sad
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by blackspade(m): 3:14am On Apr 07, 2009
Why do you always flood the politics forum with these crime stories? If you would actually take the time to look, you would see there is a forum for these type of stories.
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by udezue(m): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2009
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yoruba store it, The Igbo sell it to the Hausa pot heads who pay to consume it. LOL
WAZOBIA business transaction righchea. grin grin
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2009
You didn't have to put "Igbo" in the title. There are drug dealers in almost every tribe in Southern Nigeria. East, West and South.

Legalize it!!!!!
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by comfort3: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
hummmmmmmmmm.
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by comfort3: 5:04am On Apr 08, 2009
wink
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by onyengbu1(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2009
this is very very very very funnnny.

So my people de buy, ndi ofe mmanu go keep and then aboki go use.

Does it say anything about who is more intelligent in this country.

Some efulefu Yoruba people will come to this thread to tell me that igbo is bad and this and that whereas they are as guilty.

Are the trafficker and the keeper not guilty of the same offence?

Na only aboki I de pity in all these things grin
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by comfort3: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
onye_ngbu:

Some efulefu Yoruba people will come to this thread to tell me that igbo is bad and this and that whereas they are as guilty.

lol. grin grin
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by Ifygurl: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2009
It's funny how this comfort person seems to like insulting igbo

Okay, the Nigerians in the FBI most wanted list  aren't Igbo but Yoruba. 

The Nigerians in Britian commit crime, aren't just igbos but Igbo and Yoruba

The Nigerians killing Nigerians in Nigeria aren't igbo but Hausa

The Nigerians prosituting in Europe aren't igbo but Edo.

The Nigerians kidnapping and looting money from whites in Nigeria AREN'T igbos but Ijaw

Should i freaking go on you uneducated man. Cause THERE is alot.

Igbo this, igbo that but i can start naming people from other region in THIS COUNTRY that are criminal.

17 of them are igbo, did that man provide names, seeing that any person caught doing a crime in Nigeria and outside is instantly named Igbo, until the name is provided.
Abi ooh, if USA didn't start personally looking for the 419ers and criminals in their country, Nigeria would blame igbo for it instead of what the FBI found.

And this comfort idiot, if you hate igbo so much, do us all a favor and ignore us, or better yet, commit suicide, the less trabilist, the better.

If igbos are so fucking bad, then get rid of us.  Last time I fucking checked, you idiots forced us back to Nigeria.

Oh and by the way, how did they found out the Yoruba man turned out to be Nwachukwu? What kind of studies, search, etc did they do to find that out? Huh. So typical, Nigerian news article wouldn't any necessary inforamtion or better yet they would say anything out of their head. Similar how they caught 17 news reporters in Ngieria for writing fake stories. Abeg, oya, comfort since you love igbos so much, can you give me an article saying how they found out the Yoruba guy is Igbo? Did they just look at him and said ohh he's igbo? Did they investigate, what kind, etc? since you love insulting igbo people so freaking much.
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by agabaI23(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2009
onye_ngbu:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
*comfort:

Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries NDLEA Boss
By Wisdom Patrick Senior Correspondent, Lagos

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) said on Monday that statistics in the last one year have shown that in every 10 drug traffickers arrested, eight were likely to be from the South East of the country.

"ThIgbo ethnic extraction in Nigeria is therefore put the a willing tools in the hands of the drug barons, the Northerners are consumers of the substances, while South West provide storage and platform for trafficking in drugs."

Chairman of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, disclosed this to newsmen in Lagos on Monday.

He stated that the development is a worrisome one and then called for concerted effort to be able to stem the tide "at least for the future of the youth of this country".

[b]The NDLEA boss also on the occasion received the report of the committee on awareness campaign on the prevention of illicit drug crop cultivation, trafficking and abuse in Nigeria from its Director General, Lanre Ipinmisho, at the NDLEA headquarters in Lagos.

He noted that the statistic were alarming and predicative.

He added that out of the 18 Nigerians in prison at far away Indonesia, 17 of them are Igbo.

"Even one that answered Olaniyi which was believed to be a Yoruba man later turned out to be Nwachukwu.

"So in a situation of that nature what do you do; you have to cry out, perhaps help would come from somewhere for these promising young men."

Earlier, Ipinmisho, in his address had stated that the Minister of External Affairs, Ojo Maduekwe, who was also at the Indonesian prison with some of the NDLEA chiefs, could no longer contain the situation.

"He has to cry out; why is it that all are Igbo men. At least it should have been WAZOBIA, why? But that was the dilemma of the Minister," Ipinmisho stated.[/b]

http://www.independentngonline.com/news/head/article06
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
igbos every where.

cool
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2009
they want to build a masion in their rotten villages.
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 12:08am On Nov 17, 2009
cool
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 12:42am On Nov 17, 2009
[b]Quote from: hadexman on March 07, 2009, 01:26 PM
Hey Nairalanders,

What as Nigerians turn themselves into all because of $$$$$? Mostly everywhere i went to, they always take things harder if i can't identify myself fully with my passport, thanks to God that am staying legally. They are always found around each street fighting and stabbing themselves due to one thing or the other. Most of them come to South Africa with 3months visa and when they see it's about to expire, they will look for a South Africa girl to deceive with money and ask her to lie that they are married, if she agrees, they will go to the home affairs to apply for extension of stay and once they got it, they will fight the girl and send her off. You won't believe that this crazy Igbo boys here in South Africa are into drugs and prostitution. They ask South African girls out and those fool will accept hoping they want them as girl friend or wife, and after a while they introduce them into this stupid business of drug and prostitution. I actually met a white girl a while ago, she was scared of talking to me because the so call Nigeria boss of her will be mad at her if she is talking to a guy when she was suppose to be making money. They find it hard to get out of it even  though they are willingly to, only God knows where they get those charms from.

Most of this guys are Igbo boys, they have spoilt the reputation of Nigerians here, i think that was the reason why South Africans where killing Nigerians back then. They were turning their girls to prostitute and using them for drugs and other illegal business.

What have you people have to say about this?[/b] lipsrsealed
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by becomrich15: 2:20am On Nov 17, 2009
why would anyone want to get involve in drug.

If you people in nigeria see the side effect of drug on people. You would look for money in other places.

You turn the people into crack head.  This is what your drug carrying turn the user into.

This is what your desire for money make others. how can you go to sleep knowing this is what drug do to others.

Nigeria should have a law, where everything a person who carry drug own. should be taken from them.

[img]http://crackhead.ws/crackhead.jpg[/img]

Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by ezeagu(m): 2:36am On Nov 17, 2009
becomrich,:

If you people in nigeria see the side effect of drug on people. You would look for money in other places.

You turn the people into crack head.  This is what your drug carrying turn the user into.

This is what your desire for money make others. how can you go to sleep knowing this is what drug do to others.

Nigeria should have a law, where everything a person who carry drug own. should be taken from them.

Ah, so your fake? You're just a joker. grin
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by becomrich15: 2:40am On Nov 17, 2009
that not a joke. This is what drug do to people. They call them crack head in america. So , when you think you people are making money. you are destroying other peoples life.

So if you see someone selling drug call the police, if you dont call the police. your son would be the next person that looks like this.

I have the police on speed dial.
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by ezeagu(m): 2:46am On Nov 17, 2009
becomrich,:

that not a joke. This is what drug do to people. They call them crack head in america. So , when you think you people are making money. you are destroying other peoples life.

So if you see someone selling drug call the police, if you dont call the police. your son would be the next person that looks like this.

I have the police on speed dial.

So you have been faking all this while, wow you've got time on your hands.
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 3:29am On Nov 17, 2009
becomrich,:

You turn the people into crack head. This is what your drug carrying turn the user into.

Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by jona2: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
cool
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by Rapmoney(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
Una papa!!! Na which ppl spoil London with drugs? Is it not the yorubas? Thunder fire una heads!!! angry angry angry
Re: Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In by Ezeagu2: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
grin

(1) (Reply)

Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura / NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians / Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.