Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (91131 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tayoxx(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
I even think say na moutainblack and madMellon self

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by hotswagg12: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by killzone(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow so touching, a woman like that is very hard to come by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by MoneyGreen(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omo see person head oh grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by ncfoods: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
g
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by adedayourt(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
THE GUY HEAD NO B FR HERE

happy home dou kiss

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by falseman(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why is the man's head like a dick?

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
lovely....

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Chrisx1x(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
oh my, oh my cry... touching story

Proper Christian courtship, no sex but prayers and proper social networking and interaction.
I proposed to her in church and against all odds, she accepted.
you again
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by deetomee: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Inspired!
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by osile2012: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
AS i see BSC see London, i stopped reading grin grin HML to them sha .

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by ebamma(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
This man no be proper danfo driver abeg,

Pesin were don already graduate, work for oil company, come fall on bad times small,

Just take bus hustle two weeks, dey claim danfo driver,

Oga, your future been already dey bright abeg

4 Likes

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by emerged01(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
nice story
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
A virtuous woman is hard to come by.

This is a typical example of a humble woman, not those hungry b*tches rooming around the streeet today.
hmmmmm look at who is talking..

Yhu tagged them hungry biitches yet you cnt stay away from them.,...

2 Likes

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by ambgiano(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow! Good things comes to those who believe in their dreams and pursue it to a spiritual not logical conclusion. My best line in the story is: She saw the best in me when everyone surrounding me could only see the worst. You are a good Marvin Sapp's follower bro. What did your wife see? The best! She saw the best in you!!
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by ebamma(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
falseman:
Why is the man's head lick a dick?
I think say na only me see am,

That man head na slope oh
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
How do one get a loan from d bank?
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Yhu tagged them hungry biitches yet you cnt stay away from them.,...

You meant to satisfy our sexual urges and procreate.

What else are you meant for?
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Funjosh(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Proper Christian courtship, no sex but prayers and proper social networking and interaction.

I never knew you are still on NL
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Funjosh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Benignasweety:
How do one get a loan from d bank?

It is easy back then but not now lipsrsealed
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Bowaley17(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Women like that are rare these days. Girls whose father cannot even gather 50k in a year wanna ride in a Bentley with a ready made man. They don't wanna start from the scratch. B¡tch£s been unfaithful since the days of Adam. Fvck Fake Girls...

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by veraponpo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Interesting story
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Donpressman(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Wowww.....happy for them...the woman is lucky

,i seriously dnt think they are nigerian...

Men these days tend to forget the lady that stood by them through thick and thin......
That assertion is true and false. Have seen ladies who stood by men in difficult times but become disrespectful a bit and may also have skeleton in their cupboard(seeing other men secretly). The man may turn a blind eye because of his plight but if he stabilizes all comes to mind and the girl gets the boot. so it's complicated o!

3 Likes

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by mekybabe1: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why the man nose be like pinnokio? lipsrsealed.. Anyway, sweet love story.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Unibentested(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by ADICSON: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
NICE STORY
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by naijathings(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
RickRichards:
shocked
This one nah 14 years x 3 = 42 years. FTC can finally rest.

It's "awwwww"; not "awnnnn" like a yawning dog. A local dog...just in case you were wondering.

ah bros.. why you wan tear her his cloth naw, why? why such wickedness?
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by noblegrex: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Interesting story,what a lovely one at that,you guyz are destined for each other,cos I can see the striking resemblance as if they're brother and sister.may God continue to uphold them.sweet love of DOVE
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
when desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
love in the air

check my signature
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by atura: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
yes is a true life story cos i was this guys opposite neighbour in army barracks Benin while he was in UNIBEN and knew the girl that ditched him. happy celebration.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by atine79(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
To God be the glory. At the expense of trials they overcome. We shall overcome some day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.