Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (91056 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tohphunmie(f): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Bamz:

Okay okay I'll tolerate that if the stars align >sad
can we have the kiss now? cheesy
Lol... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Bamz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
tohphunmie:

Lol... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And we'll live happily (aside from misunderstandings, letting another guy hit on you, silent treatments, your wanting to win every argument, and unexpected expiration of data bundle) ever after.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tohphunmie(f): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bamz:

And we'll live happily (aside from misunderstandings, letting another guy hit on you, silent treatments, your wanting to win every argument, and unexpected expiration of data bundle) ever after.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwkm....i swear, ur something else!.....who is gonna pronounce us ehusby and wifey
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Bamz(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2015
tohphunmie:

Lwkm....i swear, ur something else!.....who is gonna pronounce us ehusby and wifey

Mr marriedvirgin cheesy, please wake up oh...
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by marriedvirgin: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2015
babe I am ready to join you two oh please you guys just let me know how you want it to be cheesy

I love weddings

tohphunmie:

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by marriedvirgin: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2015
You better start making the necessary arrangements for this matter coz i'm ready for that wedding smiley

Bamz:

Mr marriedvirgin cheesy, please wake up oh...
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Bamz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
marriedvirgin:

You better start making the necessary arrangements for this matter coz i'm ready for that wedding smiley

LOL. As the e-priest and facilitator, we kindly need you to pronounce us eHusband and Wife. wink

Erm the real wedding will take sometime by the way embarassed
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tohphunmie(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
marriedvirgin:

babe I am ready to join you two oh please you guys just let me know how you want it to be cheesy

I love weddings

Oya pronounce us na grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tohphunmie(f): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bamz:

LOL. As the e-priest and facilitator, we kindly need you to pronounce us eHusband and Wife. wink

Lol....now i know am gonna enjoy this marriage grin wink am in love aiidy
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmm I never say these kind of things and I'm not trying to be offensive

But with the title I expected the woman to be somewhat prettier

HML sha.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Bamz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
tohphunmie:

Lol....now i know am gonna enjoy this marriage grin wink am in love aiidy

Well its your type that makes a man fall in love smiley You suddenly sound like you're going to make a great mom and wife.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tohphunmie(f): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Bamz:

Well its your type that makes a man fall in love smiley You suddenly sound like you're going to make a great mom and wife.
Awwwwwww....oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by marriedvirgin: 1:52am On Sep 19, 2015
By the powers invested upon me by the Federal republic of Nigeria and the United States, I hereby pronounce you ehusband and ewife.
Tin weh God join make man no separate cheesy

Bamz:

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by marriedvirgin: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2015
By the powers invested upon me by the Federal republic of Nigeria and the United States, I hereby pronounce you ehusband and ewife.

tohphunmie:

Oya pronounce us na grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by tohphunmie(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
marriedvirgin:

Lol, oya tell him to kiss the bride grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by itstpia8: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
aw
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by radiancesmith: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
bjprodint:
D man no poor nah,I bin tink say d name of the danfo driver b monsuru wey marry sasha(obama daughter)

hahahaha... no mind am. him don weigh the girl linage come see say na patient dog get the fattest bone... taaa mk ein comot there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.