Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics (12243 Views)

Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
I just got the infinix hot2 for my friend and this is why I think people are selling their infinix hot2. The phone interface is nothing to talk about. It's white as you will see below.
Secondly the camera is not real 8 mega pixel even infinix hot camara is better than hot2.
Another reason, it doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.

1 Share

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Segadem(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I just got the infinix hot2 for my friend and this is why I think people are selling their infinix hot2. The phone interface is nothing to talk about. It's white as you will see below.
Secondly the camera is not real 8 mega pixel even infinix hot camara is better than hot2
fake

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pictures

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Andking: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oga this is a stock OS. Why do u guys always act like this. U guys sud come out with reasonable claims. Guys have already trashed out most of these baseless claims already.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by invisibility: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op you have ended up saying nothing genuine.

For the white backgroung can't you download and install a theme of whatever backgroung colour you want? Or even a launcher.

How does a white backgroung theme disqualify a 2Gb 16gb ROM Phone sold for sooo cheap. Does the white backgroung theme make it to cease to function and deliver results?

If it doesn't have gallery, file manager and music player can't it be downloaded. Does any smartphone come with all apps preloaded. Is it not we the users that source and download apps of our choosing.

Do you condemn a phone just because it doesn't come preloaded with all your favourite games and videos combined.

Yet if they add all these apps preloaded to the Phone everyone will begin to bitterly complain its full of bloatware.

I seriously thing we Nigerians are beginning to get very very ungrateful.

21 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by swisscarter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Secondly the camera is not real 8 mega pixel even infinix hot camara is better than hot2.
Another reason, it doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.
I Dont use infinix hot2 but, what you just posted now means you have never used android stock lollipop or any lollipop at all. WELL I DONT BLAME YOU, NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA THEM TRAIN WITH ICE CREAM SANDWICH AND JELLYBEAN, fear go let una near kitkat?? see what you even said..."phone interface white"...that shows you are an android NOOB, pls it's google stock rom and its white because that is the stock MATERIAL Ui (aosp). also i helped a friend install gallery and file manager as a part of the system apps so no problems.THE CAMERA IS EXCELLENT

10 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Scarcitato(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
That's why I hate Chinese fones. I luv my iPhone 4s wella
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by killzone(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pointless thread

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
swisscarter:
I Dont use infinix hot2 but, what you just posted now means you have never used android stock lollipop or any lollipop at all. WELL I DONT BLAME YOU, NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA THEM TRAIN WITH ICE CREAM SANDWICH AND JELLYBEAN, fear go let una near kitkat?? see what you even said..."phone interface white"...that shows you are an android NOOB, pls it's google stock rom and its white because that is the stock MATERIAL Ui (aosp). also i helped a friend install gallery and file manager as a part of the system apps so no problems.THE CAMERA IS EXCELLENT
i have used so many android phones but believe when I say this phone is not worth buying 20k. I can't even use it. Lollipop my feet
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Justice28(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Hope u are aware that u are so clueless!!! Buffon

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
killzone:
Pointless thread
Go get the phone, you will regret buying with your money
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Justice28:

Hope u are aware that u are so clueless!!! Buffon
then you are dullard
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
invisibility:

Op you have ended up saying nothing genuine.

For the white backgroung can't you download and install a theme of whatever backgroung colour you want? Or even a launcher.

How does a white backgroung theme disqualify a 2Gb 16gb ROM Phone sold for sooo cheap. Does the white backgroung theme make it to cease to function and deliver results?

If it doesn't have gallery, file manager and music player can't it be downloaded. Does any smartphone come with all apps preloaded. Is it not we the users that source and download apps of our choosing.

Do you condemn a phone just because it doesn't come preloaded with all your favourite games and videos combined.

Yet if they add all these apps preloaded to the Phone everyone will begin to bitterly complain its full of bloatware.

I seriously thing we Nigerians are beginning to get very very ungrateful.

people like you are the reason why these Chinese companies keep producing wack phones in Nigeria. Nobody is using this phone in all these Chinese countries. Do proper research and thank me

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
This op obviously knows very little about Android, white OS lol to laugh sef even tire me, as for gallery and music player there's Google photos and Google play music preinstalled.
As for file manager it's very recently that Android phones started coming with file managers preinstalled and that goes to show how much of a loud mouthed noob the op is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
khalhokage:
This op obviously knows very little about Android, white OS lol to laugh sef even tire me, as for gallery and music player there's Google photos and Google play music preinstalled.
As for file manager it's very recently that Android phones started coming with file managers preinstalled and that goes to show how much of a loud mouthed noob the op is.
someone bought this phone without checking it in my presence and after paying for the phone, he switched it on, what he saw made him to reject the phone. Unfortunately no refund of money after payment. The guy started crying.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by encryptjay(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
This section is becoming a comedy section cos of such threads.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by khalhokage(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
someone bought this phone without checking it in my presence and after paying for the phone, he switched it on, what he saw made him to reject the phone. Unfortunately no refund of money after payment. The guy started crying.

If I had that phone for two days and showed you a screenshot of it, you'll rush to the market to buy it. The fun of android is how customizable it is.
Do you think this was how I bought this one?⤵

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by killzone(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Go get the phone, you will regret buying with your money
what were you expecting from a phoneoff 20k, yeah it will have some cons but be satisfied ok recommend a phone of 20k that's gud

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by merry02(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
My own is not like this! Pls get ur fact well
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
killzone:
what were you expecting from a phoneoff 20k, yeah it will have some cons but be satisfied ok recommend a phone of 20k that's gud
Tecno H6 is better than this phone. I'm not a tecno fan. I have always been an infinix fan but this phone is no no for me. Presently using Infinix hot and I will soon upgrade to infinix hot note pro.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
merry02:
My own is not like this! Pls get ur fact well
screen shot yours
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by killzone(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Tecno H6 is better than this phone. I'm not a tecno fan. I have always been an infinix fan but this phone is no no for me. Presently using Infinix hot and I will soon upgrade to infinix hot note pro.
wtf tecno h6.tecno h6 is 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480 * 854. Internal storage of 8gb, Android 4.4 with no intention of OTA. So if I asked you to recommend a phone for me that's what u will recommend. Na wa oo

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by bigtt76(f): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na people wen de respond post to the comments I blame shaaa angry This issue had been trashed out before .....if you are not techy don't go buying Infinix Hot2 because you see or hear everyone is rushing for it. It is plain stock OS with need for users customization without which you are more less left with bare-bones.

Android OS being one of the famous Linux OS distro offshoot borrows from it too. You have different components which makes up an OS coming from different sources to make up the OS.

Android One works basically the same way too. It depends on the users to download and install their favorite Apps rather than having one imposed on them.

That the phone is cheap doesn't mean its inferior!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by kazzonline: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
The white background u mentioned is wot i am only going to comment on,for the fact that you dont know,google default lolipop launcher(factory installed) is like that,i guess you hav not seen a nexus 6,thats how lolipop are built,u can easily change it,its called cardborad background,use anoda launcher.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by guydangerous(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op you should have just come out clean saying you were not satisfied with the phone instead of dis
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
killzone:
wtf tecno h6.tecno h6 is 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480 * 854. Internal storage of 8gb, Android 4.4 with no intention of OTA. So if I asked you to recommend a phone for me that's what u will recommend. Na wa oo
the only good thing about hot2 is only the 2GB ram.
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
guydangerous:
Op you should have just come out clean saying you were not satisfied with the phone instead of dis
I'm only saying the bitter truth
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by killzone(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
the only good thing about hot2 is only the 2GB ram.
what's the good thing of tecno h6
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by tohpahz(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
encryptjay:
This section is becoming a comedy section cos of such threads.

U too talk kiss
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by NCP: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tell am abegi.

You by android phone for 80grand and hin never update to lolipop. Now one little known guy land cheap product with out of the box Lolloipop, You think wasteful spenders and haters go dey happy with their JellyBean and Kitkat devices?

khalhokage:

If I had that phone for two days and showed you a screenshot of it, you'll rush to the market to buy it. The fun of android is how customizable it is.
Do you think this was how I bought this one?⤵
Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by imsuboi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thread for china phone users to come & wipe each others' tears. grin grin

**strolls out

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics by ewizard1: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
l understand what the 0P IS trying to point out. l think q device without a gallery app from the box Is so dumb. One cant also delete all contacts at a time. You have to delete one contact at a time .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Activate Glo 200% (X4) Data Bonus Offer - 3.2gb For N500, 24gb For N3000 / Between ITEL And TECHNO Phone Which One Will You Advise Me To Buy / Blackberry IMEI Generator Android App Developed By Codeberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.