Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures (5225 Views)

Rivers State Govt. Release Report On Black Soot. / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is the 3rd President of Biafra after Ojukwu and General Philip Effiong.. below is a family picture of himself and his wife he just released now with the tag IN THE NAME OF CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA we do not hide i dare Buhari to do his worst'

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by GboyegaD(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
There's nothing as Biafra Republic thus, the government need not waste man hours and resources bothering about it.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by EasternLionn: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guy stop this rubbish, small thing now u will claim you are in IPOB, yet you can't make a factual statement.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by jumper524(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls this is nairaland and it belongs to nigeria. So pls go to ur biafra currency land and post it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by F00028: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
why all the furniture still dey leda? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:
Guy stop this rubbish, small thing now u will claim you are in IPOB, yet you can't make a factual statement.

My friend go siddon one side...Nnamdi Kanu is the next President of Biafra save me the trash about Democracy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by EasternLionn: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

My friend go siddon one side...Nnamdi Kanu is the next President of Biafra save me the trash about Democracy

You intend for us to be arguing.

Stop posting trash.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Stop posting trash.

I ask you to go and siddon

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by kernel501: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
jumper524:
pls this is nairaland and it belongs to nigeria.
So pls go to ur biafra currency land and post it

Stop waiting for our oil money to develop your village.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by QuotaSystem: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Stop posting trash.

tochukwuifeduba:

I ask you to go and siddon

See them in-fighting over power before they got anywhere undecided

Biafra is a sick joke grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by obontami: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
this nnamdi kanu guy na the biggest fool ever liveth

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by EasternLionn: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

See them in-fighting over power before they got anywhere undecided

Biafra is a sick joke grin

Terrorist, don't brothers argue again?
Is it your land where no one has an opinion?
Oga cone cut of my head.
JihadistQuota.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Is it your land where no one has an opinion
?

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Oga cone cut of my head.
JihadistQuota.

One Love grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by nigerdeltaa1: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:
tochukwu ifeduba used to be a member of radio biafra london group on facebook until he was removed by the admins for his rubbish, childish, insubordinate nature. i had to remove him from my facebook friend list. that boy is a thieving high ranking officer in massob. he is a graduate from anambra state university, uli. he is such a useless, never serious propagandist. maybe his real father is a yoruba man. And i hate opening his threads

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by adino(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Nnamdi Kanu is the 3rd President of Biafra after Ojukwu and General Philip Effiong.. below is a family picture of himself and his wife he just released now with the tag IN THE NAME OF CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA we do not hide i dare Buhari to do his worst'

Op
You are a complete 1diot. You post rubbish about Biafra with the sole aim of causing confusion and making mockery about Biafra.
What type if a f00l takes pleasure in posting deliberate lies with the aim of misleeding people and making a mockery of his own people.
o.p, I still ask who are you?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by kestolove95(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Anoda f00l from d erosion cursed zone of nigeria, travelling with d zone passport...cum nigeria and dare buhari..even ur rebel ojukwu tried, he was not in foreign land fighting for biafra..until u cum to nigeria, dats wen we will take u seriux

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by lionstone: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
NNAMDI KANU NEVER RELEASE SUCH. LIARS!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
nigerdeltaa1:
tochukwu ifeduba used to be a member of radio biafra london group on facebook until he was removed by the admins for his rubbish, childish, insubordinate nature. i had to remove him from my facebook friend list. that boy is a thieving high ranking officer in massob. he is a graduate from anambra state university, uli. he is such a useless, never serious propagandist. maybe his real father is a yoruba man. And i hate opening his threads

My brother when men like us speak you may not understand. we are capable of forcasting the future... God have ordained it and it have been established here on Earth.. nnamdi Kanu will be the 3rd President of Biafra..... i cannot fathom what is foolish in this my assertion?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by QuotaSystem: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Oga cone cut of my head.
JihadistQuota.

EasternOSU you are both blind men leading each other so you are bound to argue.

I'd rather have uniformity of opinion than to be scattered, disunited, and politically irrelevant, immaterial and inconsequential
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by winniz: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
[s][/s]tochukwuifeduba:

My brother when men like us speak you may not understand. we are capable of forcasting the future... God have ordained it and it have been established here on Earth.. nnamdi Kanu will be the 3rd President of Biafra..... i cannot fathom what is foolish in this my assertion? [s][/s]

Just look at the garbage thread you opened, You are a very useless man and a big Idiott.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by nigerdeltaa1: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
that doesn't mean you should keep opening sensless, childish threads with propagandist headlines.
tochukwuifeduba:

My brother when men like us speak you may not understand. we are capable of forcasting the future... God have ordained it and it have been established here on Earth.. nnamdi Kanu will be the 3rd President of Biafra..... i cannot fathom what is foolish in this my assertion?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by winniz: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
nigerdeltaa1:
that doesn't mean you should keep opening sensless, childish threads with propagandist headlines.

That nuisance seems to be brainless!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by nigerdeltaa1: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
he is a fool.
adino:

Op
You are a complete 1diot. You post rubbish about Biafra with the sole aim of causing confusion and making mockery about Biafra.
What type if a f00l takes pleasure in posting deliberate lies with the aim of misleeding people and making a mockery of his own people.
o.p, I still ask who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by nigerdeltaa1: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
he is
winniz:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
winniz:

seems many people actually dislike me here on Nairaland? cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
nigerdeltaa1:
he is a fool.
I'm not a f00l my brother .... Nnamdi Kanu remains the disputable President and Commander in Chief Of Biafra Free State.... At this Junction Biafrans can only move forward under a centralized Command. this is a political fact....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by OfoIgbo: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

When did Biafrans elect Nnamdi Kanu, the president of Biafra? Please stop this rubbish. There are far more intelligent and diplomatic Biafrans to be elected her president.
Anyway I am happy that even Nnamdi Kanu himself has said that he would not be seeking to be the Biafran leader on a number of occasions.

Let him stick with his Radio broadcasts.
As for Biafran presidency, all I will say is COMETH THE HOUR, COMETH THE MAN

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
His life! I am proudly igbo but he represents nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by winniz: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
seems many people actually dislike me here on Nairaland? cry cry

You always create useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by OfoIgbo: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Oga cone cut of my head.
JihadistQuota.

Excellent response. I have nothing more to add to it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures by tochukwuifeduba: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
winniz:

You always create useless thread.
There is sense in every nonsense cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Massacres Under PDP / Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN / I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.