Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Futo 2015/2016 Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo 2015/2016 Admission List (10261 Views)

University Of Jos 2016 Admission / FUTO, 2015/2016 V.C Admission List Is Currently Out. Below Is The School Contact / Admission Into Olusegun Agagu University Of Science And Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo 2015/2016 Admission List by WELTGURU(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Are you a Futo aspirant seeking for information on when the Futo admission list will be released? Have you been surfing the net for information about the FUTO 2015/2016 admission list? Or did you participate in the Post-UTME and your score is not encouraging enough to be in the merit list? Are you just worried and anxious to know if you have been admitted into Futo or not? Let not your heart be trouble, I will provide you with answer to all the questions running through your mind, proffer solution to all your problems and give you the very best information on what you must do to gain admission into Federal University of Technology Owerri this academic session. So take time to read this article word to word, sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph from the beginning to the end. If you miss any line in any of the paragraphs you may miss the most important information you need.

A whole lot of people have been calling me lately as regard the release of the FUTO 2015/2016 admission list. Some said they heard a rumor that the Futo admission list has been released while some said they got the information that the Futo admission list will be release this week and so on and so forth. The rumor came up as a result of the curiosity and hunger of all the aspirants out there including yourself to know their fate and the chance you stand to gain admission. It is a good thing you want to know if the Futo admission list has been release or not, and I also congratulate you for coming this far.
There are some things that need to be put in place before the release of the Futo admission list. You don’t just expect the list immediately after the Post-UTME screening exercise. There are protocols to be observed and guidelines to follow for everything to work fine. You may be wondering what I mean by protocol in the process of the admission list. This is not a secondary school test or examination that can be evaluated within two days and thereafter have the list of those to be promoted to the next class the following day. After the Post-UTME screening exercise the aspirants are evaluated according to their performance. After which each department make a statistical analysis to know those that score higher than the rest. At this level the department decides the minimum score required for the merit list. This score is what is referred to as the DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK. When every department in all the faculties in the school are done with the evaluation and decide on their cut off mark, the detail of all the candidates will be forward to the registry where the registrar take the final decision. After all these protocols the list of all the aspirants from all the departments submitted to the registrar will be taken to Abuja for approval. Once the list is approved it will be published on the school portal, JAMB websites and some of the National news papers participating with the school.

I know you are so curious and anxious to know if the FUTO 2015/2016 admission list is out and that is why you are still reading this information. To hit the nail on the head, the list is not out yet and that is why I have to explain the procedure behind compiling the list to you. What I’ve been trying to make you understand all this while is that you should not think or feel that FUTO 2015/2016 admission list is taking too long. I also don’t want you to feel like it is not going to be out anymore but very soon. As soon as the departmental list is forward to the registrar to send to Abuja for final approval and it is approved you will definitely be provided with the FUTO 2015/2016 admission list. And in case you come across this piece after the release of the 1st list please do yourself a whole lot of good by reading this article till you get to the last word of the last paragraph without omitting any sentence. Let assume Futo is not through with admission this year which is for real a fact and nothing but true. What you should be thinking now is what you must do for your name to be in the admission list. For this reason I decided to enlighten you on the tips and ethics of making your way to the FUTO 2015/2016 admission list. Most of you always ask me the same question which is “WHAT MUST I DO TO GAIN ADMISSION?” it is very simple to gain admission into any University as far as I am concern. All what you need to know is how to enlist your name even when it seem you are not qualified.

WHAT MUST I DO TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI?
For you to gain admission into Federal University of Technology Owerri this year there are some pre-requisite you have to put in place apart from participating in the post-UTME, But before then let me cease this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Mr. Edoh Riches. I am a staff and I work as an educational consultant. I specialize in helping Futo aspirants secure admission and I assure you that your admission into Federal University of Technology Owerri this year is 100% guaranteed.

WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER CHECKING MY POST-UTME RESULT?
That is a very good question. At this point your post-UTME result determines your next line of action. Don’t make the mistake of folding your arms and watch to see if there will be a miracle from above after checking your result. Last year a whole lot of Aspirants were not admitted into the University because they did not apply the right principles and techniques required to gain admission. They check their result and they taught they have arrived because they score high in the Post-UTME. Sometimes your result does not necessarily mean you will be admitted into the school. There are some other things you need to put in place for your name to be in the admission list.
If you could remember vividly, a whole lot of people also participated in the Futo post-UTME, as a matter of fact thousands of aspirants wants their name in the admission list of the department you apply for. You may be wondering why I say thousands because you wrote the Futo Post-UTME with hundreds of other aspirants not thousands. For your information, as soon as the result is out 90% of all the Futo aspirants already know that they have failed and are begging to be given admission in any other department including your department. So the struggle of gaining admission to study your course is longer a race for hundreds, it is now a race of thousands. At this point we are at the second phase of the screening where the school decides who is to be admitted and who is not to be admitted. For your information, if you believe you will be admitted because you score high in the Futo post-UTME and you are not doing anything in respect to that then you are doing yourself a whole lot of harm than good.

BELOW ARE SOME OF THE MISTAKES MOST OF YOU MAKE.
1. WAITING FOR DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK: Most times you make the mistake of waiting for departmental cut off mark before you source for help from me, and this was exactly what affected a whole lot of aspirants last year. When Futo Post-UTME result was released last year most of the aspirants that score high were waiting for the departmental cut off mark to know if their name will be in the admission list or not. Before they knew what was happening Futo was through with admission for the year and there was nothing anybody can do to help the situation. It is normal for the school to announce the departmental cut off mark after the release of Post-UTME result, but that is not a criteria for selection of those that will be admitted into the University. The selection starts exactly the day the result was released on internet. So stop thinking nothing is happening until the cut off mark is also released. That mentality will only add you to the category of those that will later regret not acting early enough. What I am driving at is that departmental cut off mark sometimes does not determine who is to be admitted or not. So what you need do is call me immediately you check your result so that I can follow up your admission immediately so that your name will be enlisted in the list that will be submitted for admission.

2. WAITING FOR 2ND AND 3RD BATCH ADMISSION LIST: Another silly mistake you people always make is to believe your name will be out in the 2nd and 3rd batch admission list. It won’t happen for any reason or whatsoever. Once the first batch which is the merit list is out, the subsequent list is pure logistics. When I say LOGISTICS I mean RUNS as you people call it. The standard for gaining admission does not give room for categories or levels, it is either you score up to the cut off mark or you are out of it. So don’t waste your time hoping that someway somehow your name will be out in the second batch. Someone have to help you follow up your admission so that your name will be among the names that will be published in the second and 3rd list. That is how it works as there are no two ways about it. So if you are among those that fall into this category it is high time you erase that mentality from your head and face reality. It is all about using what you have to get what you want.

I hate it when I give some of you orientation on what and how to go about running your admission and you later try to prove smart along the line. What I do is dump your case and forget about you totally. Four years ago there was this girl who applied for Computer Science, when it was time for Post-UMTE someone recommends me to her father for assistance. The man discussed with me on phone and later came to see me the day his daughter wrote her examination. Along the line he decided to do it his own way by giving me excuses that he will rather wait until the first list is released. When the list was out he discovered that his daughter’s name wasn’t in the admission list and yet he failed to call me with the hope that his daughter’s name will be out in the 2nd list. When the 2nd list was out her name wasn’t in the list and before the 2nd list was released we had already compiled the last list and sent to Abuja for approval. When he started bombarding me with calls and text messages to add his daughter’s name in the 3rd list, then I told him to source for help somewhere else as there was nothing I could do at that point. He traveled all the way from Ibadan to see me but then it was too late. I advice him to obtain jamb form for his daughter the following year and he left. Ever since then the girl has been writing JAMB every year without scoring up to the cut off mark to participate in Post-UTME before she later decided to get married this year. That simple negligence of instruction put an end to her chance of gaining admission for life. This may be your one and only chance of gaining admission, so you have to do all you can to make sure you are admitted this year. She wasn’t the only one that year, many of them like that were also victimize. Year after year a whole lot of aspirants make this same mistake of waiting for the 2nd and 3rd list and at the end of the day they have to apply for JAMB again and again. This is your time and now is the time to follow up your admission. If you chose to wait for the next admission list you might not be able to work it out later. If you really must be admitted this year it is a must you start running your admission now.

3. HOPING ON YOUR UNCLE OR AUNT WHO IS A LECTURER: I have been working admission for people for several years now and the category of aspirants that does not always gain admission are those that either have one Uncle or Aunt as a lecturer or staff of the school. Sometimes you people think having a family in the school guaranty your admission. NO! It does not happen that way, the fact that he or she is a lecturer does not guaranty your admission because you will end up writing JAMB the following year. The reason is because it is not every lecturer that can help you gain admission and even those that know how to go about it still come to me to help them with their candidate. This is what I mean, once the result is released i start working on all my candidates to make sure they all gain admission, but your Uncle/Aunt on the other hand will be waiting for the supplementary list when he/she can beg to add a name out of the hundreds of names submitted to him/her from friends and family members like you to be included in any of the available space after all other aspirants that are connected to someone like me have been given admission in the previous lists. The probability of you gaining admission is zero (0). He/she will only be given the opportunity to submit just one name out of the hundreds of names he/she has. One will be chosen and the rest of you will have to put in for JAMB the following year. That is why anytime some of you call me and tell me that you have an uncle in the school running your admission for you, all I do is ask you to either get a Pre-degree/JAMB form or a diploma form because I know you will be disappointed at the end of the day.

The brutal truth is that I cannot run your admission with empty pocket; some persons will be mobilized before your file can be moved from one office to the other for approval and certification without which you won’t be recommended for admission. Some will say they can’t give anybody mobilization fee to run admission for their children for any reason. Let me also inform you that thousands of aspirants out there are willing to do what you are saying no to. It has become the tradition of schools these days to give admission to those who have someone mobilizing their admission before giving admission. The number of aspirants to be admitted into the school every year is always very few compared to the number of those seeking admission into the University. As a result of this it becomes the survival of the fittest, and most often those that are financially buoyant are the people who always gain admission. When others discovered the logic behind it, everybody start to apply the same techniques and that is how it becomes a normal thing for those in charge of admission to demand for mobilization fee before giving admission. So don’t start thinking I’m in need of your money. I only want to help you succeed and that is why I am unveiling this secretes to you now. Even if you don’t have all what is expected of you to run your admission don’t stay back as I am willing to help as many that are very serious and passionate to be admitted into Federal University of Technology Owerri this year and I believe you are serious and passionate to become a student of University of Jos. Last year I intercede on behalf of all my candidates that were not able to raise the token demanded for mobilization to provide 60% of the amount and redeem the balance after the admission is given, that is how they were able to secure admission.

At a point I was almost discouraged from helping you this year as a result of the attitude most of the aspirants I help last year portrayed after running their admission. I had to start calling them one after the other to send their balance which got me very angry. If I can trust you to the extent of helping you with my own money despite the fact that you don’t have the mobilization fee to run your admission, and expect you to balance me as agreed and you decide to play smart with me after gaining admission. You now expect me to buy airtime and start calling you with the money I am suppose to use for some other things, then it shows you are so ungrateful. I want to believe that it won’t happen this time. Let not your heart be troubled, you should see yourself as a bonafide student of the almighty University of Jos. Start preparing yourself for school. Get all the materials you need for school next academic session. What you should have in mind is that you are now an undergraduate. Start living in it. When I say you should start living in it, I mean you should start living and behaving like a student. Start making plans on how your experience is going to be like in your first semester in Futo. If you don’t have all the things you need for school yet then its time you start getting them one after the other because there is no how you are connected to me and at the end of the day you still find yourself at home in the midst of those that have no future ambition. I am all you need to work your way through your academic struggle this year. And I guaranty you that you will be among those that will put on matric gown the next matriculation.

I am the solution to all your heart aches and fears that wear you down. I am not bragging or feeling pompous, I am just telling you the assurance and confidence I have. I am the best and most reliable source to help you gain admission into Futo. Some of my friends always say I feel too pompous because I am the best when it comes to helping students gain admission into University of Jos. Some even say I carry it on my head too much, all I do is just look at them and smile because deep inside of me I feel so fulfilled that I am affecting peoples’ lives positively, I am giving a lot of lives meaning. I am making what used to be the biggest challenge in the lives of many a long forgotten issue and history as the case may be. I secured admission for about six hundred aspirants last year. This is your time and this is your season. The level of attention you pay to every tips and advice you get from me and how you put them to work will determine whether you will gain admission into Federal University of Technology Owerri this year or not. Mind you I am not saying everybody must be admitted this year, but those that are ready and willing to go any length to make sure they are in school this year will be among the ratio of those that will smile at the end of this long journey because many are called but few are chosen.

N/B: Please don’t bother yourself to call my line if you are not ready to follow up your admission now. Just ignore everything you’ve read and pretend as if you never come across this vital information. I am not ready for story tellers. I work for those that know what they want and go for it. I work for those that take immediate action not procrastinators.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PROVIDE YOUR DETAIL INFORMATION.
The information you provide will be use to fill your form, so make sure you provide your valid information.
SEND THE FOLLOWING DETAIL TO 07034488560
If you are wise you will get a pen and copy out the information below.
1. Your name (The way it appear on your JAMB slip)
2. JAMB registration number. 3. JAMB score 4. Course title 5. Post-UTME score 6. Average score 7. Name of institution (Choice of institution)
O.LEVEL RESULT
8. Examination type (WAEC/NECO)
9. Examination season (May/June or Nov/December)
10. Examination number 11. Examination year
12. Subjects and grades (e.g English Language C5, Mathematics B2)
13. Number of sittings (Indicate if it is 1 or 2 sittings)
14. If you are using awaiting result please indicate.
15. State of origin 16. Local government 17. Date of birth 18. Phone number
19. Name of parent/Guardian 20. Parent/Guardian phone number.
Call me after sending your detail information. I repeat, call me after sending the text message. I want to see your qualification before you call me.

To your academic success
Edoh, Riches G.
C.E.O University Admission Solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Futo 2015/2016 Admission List by karleone(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na wao!!!!! Why not spill out your mind about the money you're seeking for rather than compel us to read this not-inspiring story of yours... Mind you, I gave nobody my details when I was seeking admission and I found my name on the merit list. So also, I will advice all those seeking admission with merited average score to hope rather than place your destiny in the hands of someone looking for whom to extort.
Re: Futo 2015/2016 Admission List by chipsypop(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Put your trust in the God of impossibilities and he will never fail you.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Told To Resume As University Cancels ₦20,000 Registration Fee / SSANU Threatens To Strike Next Week / Lagos launches Comprehensive Schools Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.