Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27819 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Professional networking.

Be prepared to be answered with BS like "it is a social site, and furthermore its the Facebook of professional world", or similar horseshyt grin

My leg is getting better by the day now, thanks. Almost there.

The BS you don't have the brains to challenge?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Sagamite:

The BS you don't have the brains to challenge?

The brains, or the patience for an endlessly repetitious rigmarole pertaining to a well-known and easily verifiable fact? LinkedIn is a professional business-oriented networking site, NOT a personal social connection site designed for the social networking behaviors typically associated with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, and various dating/hookup sites like Match and AshleyMad. You could as well conduct Google searches on how the previous and current CEOs of LinkedIn, Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner respectively, and its spokespeople continuously describe the platform for themselves (if you'd prefer to hear it from the horses' mouth). Point blank, there is no point of debate here.

Do yourself a favor and stop using it as a dating site. If you're truly so lonely, I'd suggest you sign up to the Facebook you so ridiculously liken it to. Now, if you're feeling the least bit adventurous, I'd suggest the 'wilder' option of letting your hair down and opening a Tinder account. *gasp*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

The brains, or the patience for an endlessly repetitious rigmarole pertaining to a well-known and easily verifiable fact? LinkedIn is a professional business-oriented networking site, NOT a personal social connection site designed for the social networking behaviors typically associated with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, and various dating/hookup sites like Match and AshleyMad. You could as well conduct Google searches on how the previous and current CEOs of LinkedIn, Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner respectively, and its spokespeople continuously describe the platform for themselves (if you'd prefer to hear it from the horses' mouth). Point blank, there is no point of debate here.

Do yourself a favor and stop using it as a dating site. If you're truly so lonely, I'd suggest you sign up to the Facebook you so ridiculously liken it to. Now, if you're feeling the least bit adventurous, I'd suggest the 'wilder' option of letting your hair down and opening a Tinder account. *gasp*

First of all, LinkedIn is a professional's SOCIAL networking site, not "business-oriented".

I am sure hardly any business occurs on the platform. It is part of the e-platforms called social networks.

You seem to be confused understanding the difference that exists between the terms "professional" and "business".

Secondly, telling anyone they look good on ANY (a) social network or (b) any professional setting or (c) even any business, commercial, religious, rapture-with-jesus setting is not sexism or harassment and is an everyday occurence in the normal world of normal people.

The minute you agreed it was not wrong for people to meet and marry at work where BUSINESS occurs, then your argument was dead in the water. It fell flat on its face.

When Sagamite from the great SAGAMU (the Dubai of Africa) starts asking you questions and applying analogies, you by now yourself know it is inevitable your logic is going to be slaughtered and dead on arrival.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]First of all, LinkedIn is a professional SOCIAL networking site, not "business-oriented".

I am sure hardly any business occur on the platform. It is part of the e-platforms called social networks.

You seem to be confused between understanding the difference that exist between the terms "professional" and "business".

Secondly, telling anyone they look good on ANY (a) social network or (b) any professional setting or (c) even any business, commercial, religious, rapture setting is not sexism or harassment and is an everyday occurence in the normal world of normal people.

The minute you agreed it was not wrong for people to meet and marry at work where BUSINESS occurs, then your argument was dead in the water. It fell flat on its face.

When Sagamite from the great SAGAMU (the Dubai of Africa) starts asking you questions and applying analogies, you by now yourself know it is inevitable your logic is dead on arrival.[/s]

1) You seem not to understand the meaning of the term "business-oriented". Yes, LinkedIn is a business-oriented professional networking platform used for recruitment, job offers to applicable candidates, sharing business information/articles, and connecting with a pertinent 'web' of professional contacts to help you along in your career. It is in NO way a "social Facebook" for professionals.

2) No, it is neither appropriate nor professional to bring up comment(s) pertaining to the physical appearance/looks of a colleague in a professional setting. That is INFORMAL, CASUAL behavior.

3) Don't put words in my mouth.

4) There is no ounce of logic here from you, but a thick cloud of denial from which you desperately need to emerge, but hold onto plainly for the sake of arguing. Kindly, be on your way with this utterly befuddled 'grip' you have on reality.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

1) You seem not to understand the meaning of the term "business-oriented". Yes, LinkedIn is a business-oriented professional networking platform used for recruitment, job offers to applicable candidates, sharing business information/articles, and connecting with a pertinent 'web' of professional contacts to help you along in your career. It is in NO way a "social Facebook" for professionals.

It is professional-orientated, not business-orientated.

Virtually no business is conducted on it. It you want to do business, go to Alibaba.

Because I share a business article in my class in university does not mean I am engaging in a business enterprise or activity.

Don't be confusing terms like the fuuktard who does not understand what "pervert" and "strange" means.

It is a Facebook for professionals, just like facebook is for friends and family. Facebook itself was not set up as a dating site, but we live in a real world where normal people can, and do, approach each other.

Sorry, feminist, you can't beat that argument. No matter how much you struggle to.

EnlightenedSoul:

2) No, it is neither appropriate nor professional to bring up comment(s) pertaining to the physical appearance/looks of a colleague in a professional setting. That is INFORMAL, CASUAL behavior.

So those that date at work should be sacked or are sexist (I mean the man is sexist, as I would expect in your view, the woman is just a victim even if she made the move)?

Someone told you it is an abomination to occasionally be informal and casual in a professional setting?

"Crack a joke while giving a presentation" "Oh, that is informal and casual, SHOOT HIM"? grin

EnlightenedSoul:

3) Don't put words in my mouth.

What words did I put in your mouth?

EnlightenedSoul:

4) There is no ounce of logic here from you, but a thick cloud of denial from which you desperately need to emerge, but hold onto plainly for the sake of arguing. Kindly, be on your way with this utterly befuddled 'grip' you have on reality.

Your thick cloud of illogicality and attempt to create a status (i.e. "business" ) that fits your argument is clouding your ability to see superior logic.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

It is professional-orientated, not business-orientated.

Virtually no business is conducted on it. It you want to do business, go to Alibaba.

Because I share a business article in my class in university does not mean I am engaging in a business enterprise or activity.

Don't be confusing terms like the fuuktard who does not understand what "pervert" and "strange" means.

It is a Facebook for professionals, just like facebook is for friends and family. Facebook itself was not set up as a dating site, but we live in a real world where normal people can, and do, approach each other.

Sorry, feminist, you can't beat that argument. No matter how much you struggle to.
So those that date at work should be sacked or are sexist (I mean the man is sexist, as I would expect in your view, the woman is just a victim even if she made the move)?[/s]

Someone told you it is an abomination to occasionally be informal and casual in a professional setting?

"Crack a joke while giving a presentation" "Oh, that is informal and casual, SHOOT HIM"? grin

[s]What words did I put in your mouth?

Your thick cloud of illogicality and attempt to create a status (i.e. "business" ) that fits your argument is clouding your ability to see superior logic.
[/s]
Take a good look at your post.

Other than the grossly illogical comparison of hitting on someone in a professional setting to introducing humor (to which there are limitations galore in the workplace - call it 'formal/clean humor') into meetings to increase collegial morale, create an environment open to contribution and creativity, and offer the general pick-me-up the mode of humor is widely known to afford, what other new comment/observation/theory/etc is put forth in this here long-winded post of yours? Or is it a main objective of yours to either exasperate me to silence (as before), or bore me to death with regurgitate?? For were I a cat, I can easily tell you that, by now, I already would've died the requisite nine deaths fabled to be necessary for eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]
Take a good look at your post.

Other than the grossly illogical comparison of hitting on someone in a professional setting to introducing humor (to which there are limitations galore in the workplace - call it 'formal/clean humor') into meetings to increase collegial morale, create an environment open to contribution and creativity, and offer the general pick-me-up the mode of humor is widely known to afford, what other new comment/observation/theory/etc is put forth in this here long-winded post of yours? Or is it a main objective of yours to either exasperate me to silence (as before), or bore me to death with regurgitate?? For were I a cat, I can easily tell you that, by now, I already would've died the requisite nine deaths fabled to be necessary for eternal rest.

I take it you have decided to drop (or rather dodge for now) the whole "business" argument.

As I said at the end of it: "Sorry, feminist, you can't beat that argument. No matter how much you struggle to".

That was the first lecture.

Now let me give you a second logical lecture.

He complimented her picture, it is presumptuous to say that is an act or the beginning of an act to "hit[ting] on her". By "hit on her", we both have the legal understanding that this means trying to woo her, not physically assault her. (Now you got me speaking legalese)

Whether the belief that he is hitting on her is right or wrong, it is "pressumptuous". It is not a confirmed fact he was hitting on her. The only fact there was that he complimented her picture.

Secondly, you are the one that insinuated informal and casual behaviours are not allowed in a professional setting. Now, all of a sudden, you already see a place for it to "increase collegial morale, create an environment open to contribution and creativity"?

Wow! You sure quickly change your unreasoned positions when analogies break down the logic to make your position look silly.

"Sweatheart", informal and casual behaviours are not an abomination in a professional setting. Actually majority of people prefer it because majority are sane people, not lunatic feminists.

The informal and casual behaviours that are unacceptable in the professional setting are the ones that make a business lose money or harass someone else. Or when it is overused at the detriment of the benefits of professionalism. (Lecture here, girl. I hope you are jotting it down)

He has not gone past any unreasonable boundaries with his informal and casual behaviour with his compliment.

PAUSE!!!

PAUSE there and let that sink into your brain.

That is a fundamental point!

It was not like if he said "I want to suck your boobs" or something like that.

All he said was "your picture looks nice".

Even if we accept the presumption that he was hitting on her (based on personal interpretation, not facts) are you telling me we have to sack all those women in the work place who are quick to ask young guys "So are you in a relationship?" because (based on sharp guys' interpretations) they are looking for guys that are available for them or their friends?

Are they not being informal and casual in a professional setting my asking that?

If that is acceptable for the professional environment and we should not sack them, why is hitting on women not, Ms Feminist?

Would you say that question is also "sexist"?

...... I know now you are stuck. You can't come back from this. cool
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

I take it you have decided to drop (or rather dodge for now) the whole "business" argument.

That was the first lecture.

Now let me give you a second logical lecture.

He complimented her picture, it is presumptuous to say that is an act or the beginning of an act to "hit[ting] on her". By "hit on her", we both have the legal understanding that this means trying to woo her, not physically assault her. (Now you got me speaking legalese)

Whether the belief that he is hitting on her is right or wrong, it is "pressumptuous". It is not a confirmed fact he was hitting on her. The only fact there was that he complimented her picture.

Secondly, you are the one that insinuated informal and casual behaviours are not allowed in a professional setting. Now, all of a sudden, you already see a place for it to "increase collegial morale, create an environment open to contribution and creativity"?

Wow! You sure quickly change your unreasoned positions when analogies break down the logic to make your position look silly.

"Sweatheart", informal and casual behaviours are not an abomination in a professional setting. Actually majority of people prefer it because majority are sane people, not lunatic feminists.

The informal and casual behaviours that are unacceptable in the professional setting are the ones that make a business lose money. Or when it is overused at the detriment of the benefits of professionalism. (Lecture here, girl. I hope you are jotting it down)

He has not gone past any unreasonable boundaries with his informal and casual behaviour with his compliment.

PAUSE!!!

PAUSE there and let that sink into your brain.

That is a fundamental point!

It was not like if he said "I want to suck your boobs" or something like that.

Even if we accept the presumtion that he was hitting on her (based on personal interpretation, not facts) are you telling me we have to sack all those women in the work place who are quick to ask young guys "So are you in a relationship?" because (based on sharp guys interpretation) they are looking for guys that are available for them or their friends?

Are they not being informal and casual in a professional setting my asking that?

If that is acceptable for the professional environment and we should not sack them, why is hitting on women not, Ms Feminist?

Would you say that question is also "sexist"?

...... I know now you are stuck. You can't come back from this. cool
[/s]

More arrant BS, and arguing for arguments sake.

If you still misunderstand the word "business-oriented", and/or doubt that LinkedIn is a business-oriented platform, I'd stongly urge you with the same suggestion I made earlier (yet AGAIN). Verify my words! End of.

Complimenting the picture is also an inappropriate act on the platform as she's neither a model, nor of any other profession wherein her appearance would be deemed relevant in the bringing up. It is evident in the way he worded the "compliment" that he too knew it to be inappropriate at the time. Any time you begin a sentence with the model, "I know this is terribly blah BUT/ I know I shouldn't say this blah BUT", it's apparent that you're subconsciously aware of the fact that you shouldn't be saying what it is you're about to say, but are saying it anyway.

Nonsense! Re-read my former comment. You cannot compare hitting on people in the workplace to using light humor in a meeting! GTFO.

Again, you're veering from LinkedIn, which is the premise of our conversation and what this thread is based on. But no, it is not appropriate for a woman to ask male colleagues "So, are you in a relationship?" in a professional setting. What nonsense.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

More arrant BS, and arguing for arguments sake.

If you still misunderstand the word "business-oriented", and/or doubt that LinkedIn is a business-oriented platform, I'd stongly urge you with the same suggestion I made earlier (yet AGAIN). Verify my words! End of.

I beg to be corrected.

My understanding of "business" is a commercial activity that involves the buying and selling of goods.

Do you have an alternative definition?

Or are you going to provide me with the Annual Sales figures of the commercial activities that take place on LinkedIn, madame?

Or are you going to admit you are chatting BS?

*Facepalm*: People that don't understand the meaning of words they use. grin

EnlightenedSoul:

Complimenting the picture is also an inappropriate act on the platform as she's neither a model, nor of any other profession wherein her appearance would be deemed relevant in the bringing up. It is evident in the way he worded the "compliment" that he too knew it to be inappropriate at the time. Any time you begin a sentence with the model, "I know this is terribly blah BUT/ I know I shouldn't say this blah BUT", it's apparent that you're subconsciously aware of the fact that you shouldn't be saying what it is you're about to say, but are saying it anyway.

Unfortunately for you, some of us have worked in professional environments.

And to expose your BS, let me let you into a secret: "It is quite normal and frequent to compliment people on their appearance in a professional setting".

Another secret! (Jeez, I am sharing a lot with you here) He is aware that there are many lunatics in the UK who are quick to be offended or find something sexist, that was why he used the term "Politically correct". We are dealing with an epidemic of minority but vocal liberal ediots in the UK who see every negative truth and fact stated as "offensive" or "politically incorrect" and attack people based on this, not addressing the fact a truth is being stated. People are now sick and tired of these ediots.

They are having that in America too, no wonder Donald Trump is exploiting it to rise to the top of presidential candidates. People now want plain and blunt speakers. They have seen the damage cretinous liberals can cause.

So don't take that statement as an admission of wrongdoing. It is a figure of speech or an acknowledgement of social madness.

EnlightenedSoul:

Nonsense! Re-read my former comment. You cannot compare hitting on people in the workplace to using light humor in a meeting! GTFO.

Again, you're veering from LinkedIn, which is the premise of our conversation and what this thread is based on. But no, it is not appropriate for a woman to ask male colleagues "So, are you in a relationship?" in a professional setting. What nonsense.

They are all informal and casual behaviour, something you initially argued was not for a professional setting.

Well, a lot of women do. And no one screams "sexist", ask them to apologise or be sacked. We just see it as normal, unoffensive human informal and casual interaction.

Informal and casual behaviour are okay in the professional setting.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

I beg to be corrected.

My understanding of "business" is a commercial activity that involves the buying and selling of goods.

Do you have an alternative definition?

Or are you going to provide me with the Annual Sales figures of the commercial activities that take place on LinkedIn, madame?

Or are you going to admit you are chatting BS?

*Facepalm*: People that don't understand the meaning of words they use. grin
[/s]

Facepalm, indeed. Stop circling. Look it up, and dare to expand your knowledge base.

[s]Unfortunately for you, some of us have worked in professional environments.

And to expose your BS, let me let you into a secret: "It is quite normal and frequent to complement people on their appearance in a professional setting".

Another secret! (Jeez, I am sharing a lot with you here) He is aware that there are many lunatics in the UK who are quick to be offended or find something sexist, that was why he used the term "Politically correct". We are dealing with an [/s]epidemic of minority but vocal liberal ediots in the UK who see every negative truth and fact stated as "offensive" or "politically incorrect" and attack people based on this, not addressing the fact a truth is being stated. People are now sick and tired of these ediots.

They are having that in America too, no wonder Donald Trump is exploiting it to rise to the top of presidential candidates. People now want plain and blunt speakers. They have seen the damage cretinous liberals can cause.

So don't take that statement as an admission of wrongdoing. It is a figure of speech or an acknowledgement of social madness.[/s]

Secrets, my ar.se. More like more irrelevant BS, and it's for this reason I must ask you to stop "sharing". IDC about the state of politics in the UK, or what you feel is the cause for Trump's lead. I can as well guess for myself. You try my patience with your ineffectual straying.

They are all informal and casual behaviour, something you initially argued was not for a professional setting.

Well, a lot of women do. And no one screams "sexist", ask them to apologise or be sacked. We just see it as normal, unoffensive human informal and casual interaction.Informal and casual behaviour are okay in the professional setting.

It isn't.

So that "a lot" of them do it makes it appropriate? Or did I in any way claim that none of the aforementioned ever happens? And so fvcking what, a lot of fvcking men do the same and worse without being faulted in the least, and yet you've this fantasy perception that they're all generally getting gassed or sacked? GTFO. Are you living in opposite world now, when just a while ago, the little I told you was brushed off as 'whining' on my part?

Still, co-workers can def develop personal relationships outside the workplace. Having been on leave the last couple of months, I still see plenty of my co-workers more than half the time I normally would. Quite a few of them are friends now as we've done a lot together, and developed friendships out on the town, and so forth. However, the professional setting calls for a muted, formal type of contact that leaves no room for "so are you in a relationship?" and all the other such BS you felt pressed to ask about. In a normal, professional clime, that type of interaction occurs outside the formal professional work setting, in breakrooms, pre/post shift hours, during lunch, and outside the workplace altogether.

Even the occasional office fling or what have you is cryptically hidden from others in the workplace, and all "hitting on" and nurturing of the 'relationship' occurs outside the doors of the establishment, and not within the professional setting itself. For someone who supposedly worked in professional environments, you seem to have a befuddled idea of them. Of course, I've no idea what your idea of a professional environment entails in the first place, or how the hell it is they do things over there anyhow. But being that the function of LinkedIn still eludes you, I can only guess.

I'm tired, and I'm off!

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

Facepalm, indeed. Stop circling. Look it up, and dare to expand your knowledge base.

Expand it for me na.

What is the definition of "business" in your world?

2 professionals sitting down in a bench in a park? grin grin grin grin grin

EnlightenedSoul:

Secrets, my ar.se. More like more irrelevant BS, and it's for this reason I must ask you to stop "sharing". IDC about the state of politics in the UK, or what you feel is the cause for Trump's lead. I can as well guess for myself. You try my patience with your ineffectual straying.

Expand your knowledge, sweetie.

I am just correcting you that someone saying "it is not politically correct" is not evidence of him saying "it is wrong". undecided

EnlightenedSoul:

It isn't.

So that "a lot" of them do it makes it appropriate? Or did I in any way claim that none of the aforementioned ever happens? And so fvcking what, a lot of fvcking men do the same and worse without being faulted in the least, and yet you've this fantasy perception that they're all generally getting gassed or sacked? GTFO. Are you living in opposite world now, when just a while ago, the little I told you was brushed off as 'whining' on my part?

Still, co-workers can def develop personal relationships outside the workplace. Having been on leave the last couple of months, I still see plenty of my co-workers more than half the time I normally would. Quite a few of them are friends now as we've done a lot together, and developed friendships out on the town, and so forth. However, the professional setting calls for a muted, formal type of contact that leaves no room for "so are you in a relationship?" and all the other such BS you felt pressed to ask about. In a normal, professional clime, that type of interaction occurs outside the formal professional work setting, in breakrooms, pre/post shift hours, during lunch, and outside the workplace altogether.

Even the occasional office fling or what have you is cryptically hidden from others in the workplace, and all "hitting on" and nurturing of the 'relationship' occurs outside the doors of the establishment, and not within the professional setting itself. For someone who supposedly worked in professional environments, you seem to have a befuddled idea of them. Of course, I've no idea what your idea of a professional environment entails in the first place, or how the hell it is they do things over there anyhow. But being that the function of LinkedIn still eludes you, I can only guess.

I'm tired, and I'm off!

In your lunatic feminist world it is wrong to ask such questions as "so are you in a relationship?". In the sane, normal, everyday world, is informality and casualness that exist, is accepted and is appropriate in the work place.

Nonsense about occasional office fling occuring only outside the doors of the establishement.

Absolute nonsense!

From McDonalds to Goldman Sachs, people approach and chat each other up at the work place.

Thank God, I lectured you. I noticed you now don't use the term "business" anymore.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

Expand it for me na.

What is the definition of "business" in your world?

2 professionals sitting down in a bench in a park? grin grin grin grin grin

Expand your knowledge, sweetie.

I am just correcting you that someone saying "it is not politically correct" is not evidence of him saying "it is wrong". undecided

In your lunatic feminist world it is wrong to ask such questions as "so are you in a relationship?". In the sane, normal, everyday world, is informality and casualness that exist, is accepted and is appropriate in the work place.

Nonsense about occasional office fling occuring only outside the doors of the establishement.

Absolute nonsense!

From McDonalds to Goldman Sachs, people approach and chat each other up at the work place.

Thank God, I lectured you. I noticed you now don't use the term "business" anymore.
[/s]

Lolll. Looks like you're still muddy on the word "business-oriented" from hours and posts gone by, but alas I dont expect much from you at this point. Bottom line, LinkedIn is a professional, business-oriented platform, and Silk's actions were grossly inappropriate. BTW, I'd hardly define Mikey D's as a professional environment and the paragon of professional etiquette, lol. What a joke.

Lecture, indeed. And with all your unleashed delusions, poor scope of reasoning, a curious sense of comparative analysis, and strong conviction for steaming BS firing at all cylinders - there's still doubt in me as to who to "thank", and god seems the unlikely candidate. There is no reasoning with you, and as such its best that one have your space rather than your company. Adieu.

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 4:54am On Sep 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

Lolll. Looks like you're still muddy on the word "business-oriented" from hours and posts gone by, but alas I dont expect much from you at this point. Bottom line, LinkedIn is a professional, business-oriented platform, and Silk's actions were grossly inappropriate. BTW, I'd hardly define Mikey D's as a professional environment and the paradon of professional etiquette, lol. What a joke.

Oh!

You are giving me "The Classic"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Classic is: "I have been caught out with logic. I cannot defend any of my positions, but sod it, I'll stick with them defiantly". grin grin grin grin grin

Never argue with the God of Logic. You should know better.

Business is a commercial activity that involves the buying and selling of goods.

Bottom lines are ............................ {Shrieks in terror} shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

{He used "bottom"? ........................He is sexist!!! .............He is sexually objectifying me on a forum}

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alibaba = business

LinkedIn =not business grin grin grin grin

Complimenting people = normal

Complimenting people =not sexismgrin grin grin grin

EnlightenedSoul:

Lecture, indeed. And with all your unleashed delusions, poor scope of reasoning, a curious sense of comparative analysis, and strong conviction for steaming BS firing at all cylinders - there's still doubt in me as to who to "thank", and god seems the unlikely candidate. There is no reasoning with you, and as such its best that one have your space rather than your company. Adieu.

A feminist will always struggle with logic. To them, having and employing one is like having a disease.

A feminist should never tell others they are talking BS. A feminist exempliers the live form of BS.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 17, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

Oh!

You are giving me "The Classic"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

The Classic is: "I have been caught out with logic. I cannot defend any of my positions, but sod it, I'll stick with them defiantly". grin grin grin grin grin

[s]Never argue with the God of Logic. You should know better.

Business is a commercial activity that involves the buying and selling of goods.

Bottom lines are ............................ {Shrieks in terror} shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

{He used "bottom"? ........................He is sexist!!! .............He is sexually objectifying me on a forum}

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alibaba = business

LinkedIn =not business grin grin grin grin

Complimenting people =not sexism

Complimenting people = normal grin grin grin grin

A feminist will always struggle with logic. To them, having and employing one is like having a disease.

A feminist should never tell others they are talking BS. A feminist exempliers the live form of BS.
[/s]
Funny, the bold is exactly what you've been doing all along.

Since we're 'balancing equations'...

LinkedIn = a business-oriented, professional platform.
Complimenting someone's appearance on LinkedIn = inappropriate and unwarranted.

Maybe that'll help you grasp the concept!

Your delusion changes not the truth, however hard you'd wish it to.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 5:45am On Sep 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]
Funny, the bold is exactly what you've been doing all along.

Since we're 'balancing equations'...

LinkedIn = a business-oriented, professional platform.
Complimenting someone's appearance on LinkedIn = inappropriate and unwarranted.

Maybe that'll help you!

Your delusion changes not the truth, however hard you'd wish it to.

What is your understanding of "business-orientated"?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Sagamite:

What is your understanding of "business-orientated"?

Now this is beyond irritating.

The only understanding of it there is! I implore you to once again make use of your dictionary and/or data, and stop asking needless questions. You're not trying at all!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:00am On Sep 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Now this is beyond irritating.

The only understanding of it there is! I implore you to make use of your dictionary and/or data, and stop asking needless questions. You're not trying at all.

The Classic: "I have been caught out with logic. I cannot defend any of my positions, but sod it, I'll stick with them defiantly". grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why I asked the question. I knew you would prove me right. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite:

I defend my positions ALWAYS, girl. wink
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by UyiIredia(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Well, she's absolutely RIGHT, but you'd never understand!

No, she isn't right. She's silly. The man simply complimented a photo of her. Nothing sexual and nothing sexist.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]The Classic: "I have been caught out with logic. I cannot defend any of my positions, but sod it, I'll stick with them defiantly". grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why I asked the question. I knew you would prove me right. grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Sagamite: "Business is a commercial activity that involves the buying and selling of goods".

I defend my positions ALWAYS, girl. wink

Lovely! Merriam-Webster arrives on the scene - you've no idea how over-joyed I am for you right now. Kinda like the proud parent kid of a not-so-bright child who's on the verge of his first click!/eureka! moment after days of obsessive, regurgitated questioning.

Now, peruse this and the other definitions of "business", and add the term "orient-ed" to your search.

You've a LinkedIn profile, and yet somehow don't know or understand how its business-oriented? Highly doubtful! Were you lying about that, or are you an incredibly insolent, insensible FOB yet to latch on and figure it all out? I honestly can't tell.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lovely! Merriam-Webster arrives on the scene - you've no idea how over-joyed I am for you right now. Kinda like the proud parent kid of a not-so-bright child who's on the verge of his first click!/eureka! moment after days of obsessive, regurgitated questioning.

Now, peruse this and the other definitions of "business", and add the term "orient-ed" to your search.

You've a LinkedIn profile, and yet somehow don't know or understand how its business-oriented? Highly doubtful! Were you lying about that, or are you an incredibly insolent, insensible FOB yet to latch on and figure it all out? I honestly can't tell.

Instead of all this rant and defiance, just tell us your understanding of what "business-oriented" is, so we can assess if LinkedIn is one. grin grin grin

The Classic: "I have been caught out with logic. I cannot defend any of my positions, but sod it, I'll stick with them defiantly". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

How would you feel if, in your professional sphere, you were constantly being assessed by your physical appearance and so-called beauty rather than all your accomplishments, almost in spite of your accomplishments? Why should my boss or colleagues comment on something as irrelevant as my appearance at every turn? Why should a LinkedIn profile created specifically to showcase professional experience and qualifications be used as a medium to hit on women? Is this Facebook?? She took a stab at responding to irritating af behavior I try my best to ignore, and not let bother me on any given day. And I'd bet $1000 it wasn't the only comment of its kind she'd gotten that day, hence the outburst.

He neither afforded her any opportunities nor gave her any cogent offers in the idio.tic e-mail he actually took the time to write, but to offer her his "vote" on being the 'Most Stunning LinkedIn Profile Picture' as if it were a thing of value to line her pockets with. Lol, screw him. Reading that, I share in her annoyance.

No My Dear....You got it a bit wrong there!!!!
You see......Man lives by perception......The first impression is always the physical impression....
Otherwise she won't have tried to look as professional as she appeared. Skill level & professionalism follows with TIME!!!!

A wise woman Uses one to complement the other..
Madame de Pompadour from a humble background in was recommended to the King, not in Wit & Skill, but in LOOKs & Sexual appeal;Thus she became his Mistress & manifested her skills & intelligence making one of the most influential & Powerful women in the Historical imperial West....

This woman simply missed the craft!!! Even if the comment were to be Sexist, it could have become a gross advantage... The Woman is simply unbalanced & INSECURE....
I know such women.... The odds are that she had an experience bitter enough to warrant her venture into female activism.... An experience that may have unbalanced & caused a bitter but protective stance with female defence.... That's the psychology of the matter....
I really feel for her.... Who knows what she's been through!!!!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
Sakes:

You see......Man lives by perception......The first impression is always the physical impression....
Otherwise she won't have tried to look as professional as she appeared. Skill level & professionalism follows with TIME!!!!

Madame de Pompadour from a humble background in was recommended to the King, not in Wit & Skill, but in LOOKs & Sexual appeal;Thus she became his Mistress & manifested her skills & intelligence making one of the most influential & Powerful women in the Historical imperial West....

This woman simply missed the craft!!! Even if the comment were to be Sexist, it could have become a gross advantage... The Woman is simply unbalanced & INSECURE....
I know such women.... The odds are that she had an experience bitter enough to warrant her venture into female activism.... An experience that may have unbalanced & caused a bitter but protective stance with female defence.... That's the psychology of the matter....
[/s]

Did you take an arrow to your frontal lobe, or are you a particularly ugly person? Or is there some other reason(s), obscure or otherwise hidden, that would elucidate the illogical drizzle and mammoth lapse in comparative analysis in this above post laid forth for my digestion?

As an exercise, allow me to ask this of you that you may better understand your own stance along with its implications:

1. Glean the meaning behind your 'write-up', and trap its essence in a sentence.

2. Model yourself after it.

3. Skedaddle.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
My only question is, did she have to post this on Twitter?

Also she has a PHD, not bachelors o, not masters o, but PHD in women's fawking studies.
Whoever marry dat kain ting eh, na suicide he don commit be dat.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[s][/s]

Did you take an arrow to your frontal lobe, or are you a particularly ugly person? Or is there some other reason(s), obscure or otherwise hidden, that would elucidate the illogical drizzle and mammoth lapse in comparative analysis in this above post laid forth for my digestion?

As an exercise, allow me to ask this of you that you may better understand your own stance along with its implications:

1. Glean the meaning behind your 'write-up', and trap its essence in a sentence.

2. Model yourself after it.

3. Skedaddle.

Well, am quite Glad if remitting such incongruous fiddle above did accord you considerable relief in defence of your battered Psycho- Pride.....from previous refutaions. Such defence Mechanisms is what keeps us alive... SO I understand & bears no Grudge!!!

Am only too glad to know that I can assist you as the unwilling instrument of mental DISPLACEMENT!!!!
I know you'll balance out with my presence & hopefully, no, quite expectedly you may already have!!!!

Therefore, I will only tender my subtle recommendation for Future indulgence, as a THERAPY!!!
From my assessment of your Arguments above,
You were greatly dislodged by your irrational attachment to empty standards which greatly impeded your ability to perceive your logical advantages as they come.... You had real advantage over your opponent's CONCEPTUAL rigidity & Obsession, which you misapplied. This misstep is lucid in the excessive shed of Sentiment visible in your Choice of Diction!!!

"ENGLISH LANGUAGE"you failed to understand, is a means to an end & the END should be visible in your points....You simply battered yourself with contradictory Clauses...
The issue was really arguable to merit both ways...

I had wanted to come to your defence but, a minuscle reflection recommended therapeutic advice instead!!!

Therefore, my update above was only a relative evaluation of issue premised on the need to recommend to your SPIRIT rather than correcting your BODY!!!

Be Well..
Am Always ready to render psycho-therapeutic remedies to excesses....
By the way " Try to read about DE POMPADOUR"

FEMINISM is not a DUTY.... Its a MENTALITY

THANKS!!!!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Sakes:

Well, am quite Glad if remitting such incongruous fiddle above did accord you considerable relief in defence of your battered Psycho- Pride.....from previous refutaions. Such defence Mechanisms is what keeps us alive... SO I understand & bears no Grudge!!!

Am only too glad to know that I can assist you as the unwilling instrument of mental DISPLACEMENT!!!!
I know you'll balance out with my presence & hopefully, no, quite expectedly you may already have!!!!

Therefore, I will only tender my subtle recommendation for Future indulgence, as a THERAPY!!!
From my assessment of your Arguments above,
You were greatly dislodged by your irrational attachment to empty standards which greatly impeded your ability to perceive your logical advantages as they come.... You had real advantage over your opponent's CONCEPTUAL rigidity & Obsession, which you misapplied. This misstep is lucid in the excessive shed of Sentiment visible in your Choice of Diction!!!

"ENGLISH LANGUAGE"you failed to understand, is a means to an end & the END should be visible in your points....You simply battered yourself with contradictory Clauses...
The issue was really arguable to merit both ways...

I had wanted to come to your defence but, a minuscle reflection recommended therapeutic advice instead!!!

Therefore, my update above was only a relative evaluation of issue premised on the need to recommend to your SPIRIT rather than correcting your BODY!!!

Be Well..
Am Always ready to render psycho-therapeutic remedies to excesses....
By the way " Try to read about DE POMPADOUR"

FEMINISM is not a DUTY.... Its a MENTALITY

THANKS!!!!

...You'd better slow down on the "excesses of psycho-therapeutic remedies" in your possession, and learn when to move the eff along, fella.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigerians and insults...
Y'all aren't nice.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

...You'd better slow down on the "excesses of psycho-therapeutic remedies" in your possession, and learn when to move the eff along, fella.

A "Thank YOU" would have aƧcorded you more Credit....

You didn't Pay for that THERAPY You know!!!!!
It costs a lot per session you should be aware...

But, THANKs all the same....
Nice...Exhibit!!!!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Sakes:

A "Thank YOU" would have aƧcorded you more Credit....

You didn't Pay for that THERAPY You know!!!!!
It costs a lot per session you should be aware...

But, THANKs all the same....
Nice...Exhibit!!!!

What the...? undecided
How about this: Kindly eff off, please and thank you.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 4:19am On Oct 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

What the...? undecided
How about this: Kindly eff off, please and thank you.
angry angry
angry
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Kay17: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2015
@Sagamite

When do the "hits" a woman receives on LinkedIn become too much or excessive?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Kay17: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Sakes:

You believe she was rightly judged for her looks, right?

If so, EnlightenedSoul is trying to argue that this is a prejudice against the LinkedIn lady because her actual professional quality is being IGNORED in a professional environment. LinkedIn is as much an office as any other office.

Try to look at the worst scenario that prejudice can produce. Physically unattractive women will have a hard time getting employed or progressing up the professional ladder all because of their looks. Which is unfair to anybody.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / What Is It With Ebira Gals? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.