Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (4370 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guilt hung like a heavy storm cloud of low-lying fog throughout the doctor’s office after he informed my dad and I that I’m six weeks pregnant. My heart was soaked in guilt as soon as I heard the doctor’s announcement and the freaky reality that I’m now my father’s concubine dawned on me. I’ve been sleeping with my dad in our family home. I figured it had to be guilt on my dad’s part too as he simply avoided looking at my face throughout the rest of the day.

Amaka – my twin sister – is a couple of minutes older than me, and we use to be friends in our childhood and teenage days. That is until that fateful day I confided in her about sneaking peeks at daddy when he was peeing at home. I’m sure she was the real reason dad started to lock the bathroom door from that moment on as she must have told mum what I’d said. In any event I blamed her, and our friendship ended as far as I was concerned at that point. I’d successfully managed to avoid her for the last four years thanks mostly to her moving to Port-Harcourt to go to UniPort. While, I headed to Awka to study Law in Unizik.

We aren’t identical twins in any way that I can see; though our dad says we’re both alike in other ways. Her hair is a liitle brownish in colour while mine is ebony black, and she has big b##bs and tits like a f^cking cow, but she’s still a virgin and very beautiful, I’ll give her that. I love her, she’s the spitting image of our dead mother, but I also hate her, she’s always been such a decent and graceful girl – a complete prude.

You can imagine my surprise then when I came home from school one evening to commence the long vacation holiday after my 4th year as a Law student, and found another woman in our family home in Lagos, to be more precise, in our living room frolicking around with MY daddy. Well, perhaps frolicking around is a rather harsh jealous wording for two people doing laps side by side. However things went decidedly down hill the moment I saw that it was my twin sister – Amaka… (to be continued in the next episode)

Cc: lalaclastti

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com)

Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Interesting..............
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op mooorree...
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
(Continued from Episode 1 …)

Seeing Amaka rise from the sofa (just in front of daddy) with only a transparent top that barely covered her nipples and a pink bumshot that basically molded to her buttocks and lovehole had me speechless and lost to immediate reality for about 1 minute. I got in touch with myself again when I heard “Look who’s home? Amara, how’re you?” Daddy’s voice rose to a high squeak at best as he followed her out of the sofa to greet me.

I took a glance at Amaka and said sarcastically to her “So, it was even that wandering Cow of UniPort.” Dropping my bags on the center table in the living room, I added “by the looks of you I’d say that you finally lost that prized hymen you valued so highly. And what’s this? No wedding ring!”

“No,” she replied, then gave me a peck on the right cheek, our way of being sisterly, and I pecked right back, “no wedding ring, but I do have three engagement rings. Does that count?

“Only if you’re wearing them,” I snapped back.

“Indeed, I’ll show them to you later if you wish,” and she actually cooed like a dove saying it. Leaving me standing there open mouthed, and with nothing else to say.

“Go ahead, and take your bath Amara,” Daddy broke in, “Amaka and I will get started on dinner.”

As there was nothing else to say, I leaped into our cool refreshing bath tub. But I could have sworn that as I entered the bathroom I heard my sister’s voice say: “nice ass.” It was so out of character for her that I jumped out of the bath tub spluttering, and coughing out loud. As I continued my bath her words rang in my ears compelling me to wonder just whose ass she’d been commenting on, daddy’s, or mine. And what was all that about showing me her three engagement rings if she didn’t have them on her finger?… (to be continued in Episode 3)

(This post was culled from: www.freshestgist.com)
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
ImanuelJannah:

(Continued from Episode 1 …)

Seeing Amaka rise from the sofa (just in front of daddy) with only a transparent top that barely covered her nipples and a pink bumshot that basically molded to her buttocks and lovehole had me speechless and lost to immediate reality for about 1 minute. I got in touch with myself again when I heard “Look who’s home? Amara, how’re you?” Daddy’s voice rose to a high squeak at best as he followed her out of the sofa to greet me.

I took a glance at Amaka and said sarcastically to her “So, it was even that wandering Cow of UniPort.” Dropping my bags on the center table in the living room, I added “by the looks of you I’d say that you finally lost that prized hymen you valued so highly. And what’s this? No wedding ring!”

“No,” she replied, then gave me a peck on the right cheek, our way of being sisterly, and I pecked right back, “no wedding ring, but I do have three engagement rings. Does that count?

“Only if you’re wearing them,” I snapped back.

“Indeed, I’ll show them to you later if you wish,” and she actually cooed like a dove saying it. Leaving me standing there open mouthed, and with nothing else to say.

“Go ahead, and take your bath Amara,” Daddy broke in, “Amaka and I will get started on dinner.”

As there was nothing else to say, I leaped into our cool refreshing bath tub. But I could have sworn that as I entered the bathroom I heard my sister’s voice say: “nice ass.” It was so out of character for her that I jumped out of the bath tub spluttering, and coughing out loud. As I continued my bath her words rang in my ears compelling me to wonder just whose ass she’d been commenting on, daddy’s, or mine. And what was all that about showing me her three engagement rings if she didn’t have them on her finger?… (to be continued in Episode 3)

(This post was culled from: www.freshestgist.com)
[Continued from Episode 2....]

After taking my bath, I dried off, and wrapped my towel around my waist like a queen to join them for dinner. Evidently I was in vogue as Amaka had done the same thing with her towel, and by then daddy was in polo shirt, trousers, and sandals helping her put the food on the table.

A simple meal; rice, stew, and meat, with chilled can of Grand Malt to help ease the tension.

With all of Amaka’s breastmeat staring dad in the face it was easy to understand why he had changed clothes. And for the first time since I’d sighted Amaka on the sofa, I was actually glad to see her. With all of this lush female flesh on display daddy’s defenses were quickly crumbling right before my very eyes. And then I took a quick look towards Amaka, and almost choked on my malt.

She’d spilled some stew on herself. Specifically on her right b##b, and the patch of transparent top that barely covered her nipple. However instead of dabbing it away with a serviette and water, she’d simply lifted the b##b out of her cloth like seductive concubine, and licked it clean right in front of us. That’s when she caught us staring at her.

“Sorry, just hate to see good food go to waste,” and she shrugged after letting go of her right b##b.

Normally I wouldn’t have continued staring at her b##bs, except that with the little patch of transparent top she wore all wet once again, I noticed something that I hadn’t noticed before. (To be continued in Episode 4…)

Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
[Continued from Episode 3....]

Amaka had a ring pierced into her right nipple. And by the looks of it, it was one of those engagement rings she’d mentioned earlier.

“Yes, that’s one of them,” Amaka giggled, and one look at her face, and I saw the imp that she had been before our fragmented relationship began.

“Ahem,” daddy cleared his throat then, and lifting his glass of wine; “to having all of my girls under the same roof again.”

“To daddy!” Amaka countered.

“To daddy,” I agreed then threw him a wink.

He chugalugged his glass of wine as he blushed in response. Then, daddy said: “I have an early day tomorrow girls, so I’ll say goodnight now. I trust you two will be comfortable sleeping together in your old room. I’m sorry there’s only one bed in that room now Amaka and Amara, but it’s a queen size, so I’m sure the two of you will be comfortable in there.”

“He’s probably gone to jack off,” Amaka whispered once daddy was out of earshot. Her next statement taking me totally by surprise. “Have you f^cked him yet?” (to be continued in Episode 5…)

Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
ImanuelJannah:

(Continued from Episode 4...)

“Him…? Him… who?” I managed to stutter out.

“Daddy, of course,” Amaka barely managed not to giggle it out.

“Don’t give me that innocent look, Amara. I know you’ve had the hots for daddy since we were kids. And with mum gone I just figured it was only a matter of time before you seduced him. So have you?”

“I won’t even dignify that question with an answer,” I spat back at Amaka, and started to clear the dinner table.

“Listen Amara, I’m not here to condemn you,” she got up and helped me, making the labour light. “In fact I came home to see if we could become friends again, maybe even more. I know it was my fault that we fell out, and I’d gladly let you spank me if it would help. The truth is, I’ve changed a lot since I left home, and I’m no longer the graceful virgin you knew. I mean the complete prude I used to be. In fact, I’m quite the UniPort slut these days.”

“Oh really.” My eyebrows went up at her last confession. And went higher as she continued while we cleaned up the dinner table.

“Those three rings I mentioned earlier?” Amaka continued but paused for about 4 seconds before saying: “Well, each one was an engagement ring that I received from three white men in Port-Harcourt. The first one was for s^cking off my first white man. The second one is for f^cking the next white man, and the third is for giving up my an^s to the third white guy. They were part of the criteria I had to meet before my initiation into Pink Brazier female cult in UniPort will take place. I was told I had to pierce the three rings into my nipples, and clit h**d as a constant reminder to me of just how good white cock is cherished by members of Pink Brazier Sorority in UniPort. In fact I haven’t had any black guy since then, though not because of any reason other than I haven’t had any time for black men. My Pink Brazier sisters always kept me pretty busy eating p^ssy when we weren’t f^cking every swinging white guy in Port-Harcourt.” (to be continued in Episode 6…)

Culled from: www.freshestgist.com

(1) (Reply)

So You Want To Be A Writer By Charles Bukwoski / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] / My First Story(Life of an Orphan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.