Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106098 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Do agric..it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2017
How do we make agricultural business profitable if the adequate knowledge are not being taught?
How do you make money when proper skills are not acquired?
Get trained...Get knowledge....make money
Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2017
We will not go far in this country if all we are expecting is to depend on government to provide our food,finances,infrastructure etc
We need to form coalition and alliances to help as many interested people who lack access to all these infrastructures
Good morning people
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Fear,doubts are some of the challenge you can face on your way to success.

You never change your state if you allow yourself to be overwhelmed by fear of the unknown.

Success come from taking calculated risks

Do that thing now

Go for your goal.

Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2646203/crop-vs-animal-farming-which

Join our conversation here

Very informative
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by TRIXIA: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Fear,doubts are some of the challenge you can face on your way to success.

You never change your state if you allow yourself to be overwhelmed by fear of the unknown.

Success come from taking calculated risks

Do that thing now

Go for your goal.

Good morning

Talk about integrity of yourself too. You call yourself a mentor, yet you are too proud to explain simple claims that you make.
Personally i think all you are after is:

(1) Selling your suckers
(2) Selling your Ogbomosho land

So much about you that smells fishy

Your information marketing is so strong, i think you are a rip-off
- You trying to deceive people into plantain farming. Once theyve bought suckers from you and you give them some shitty info, you look for your next victim
- You dont want to really help anyone, you are just a greedy fellow hoping to serve as a bottleneck to prevent people from advancing in the reality of plantain farming

You, boscowjay, world1, Jethro1(multipurpose society scammer) none of you peeps are really farmers. you just trying to place food on your table while taking advantage of people.

How do you confirm that land in Niger is not good for plantain farming? you cheap fraud

Where will commercial plantain farmers sell one bunch of plantain for 1500 - 2500

You debunk competitors but you are a bigger thief

20% of profit? Even banks wont do that. After you ripped them off by selling 150naira suckers

Every ill-gotten money is spent on sicknesses and diseases.

IF you are going be a value to people, please be of value and help. Dont turn urself to a demi semi God. Stop all these bureaucracy and be real

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
TRIXIA:

Talk about integrity of yourself too. You call yourself a mentor, yet you are too proud to explain simple claims that you make.
Personally i think all you are after is:

(1) Selling your suckers
(2) Selling your Ogbomosho land

So much about you that smells fishy

Your information marketing is so strong, i think you are a rip-off
- You trying to deceive people into plantain farming. Once theyve bought suckers from you and you give them some shitty info, you look for your next victim
- You dont want to really help anyone, you are just a greedy fellow hoping to serve as a bottleneck to prevent people from advancing in the reality of plantain farming

You, boscowjay, world1, Jethro1(multipurpose society scammer) none of you peeps are really farmers. you just trying to place food on your table while taking advantage of people.

How do you confirm that land in Niger is not good for plantain farming? you cheap fraud

Where will commercial plantain farmers sell one bunch of plantain for 1500 - 2500

You debunk competitors but you are a bigger thief

20% of profit? Even banks wont do that. After you ripped them off by selling 150naira suckers

Every ill-gotten money is spent on sicknesses and diseases.

IF you are going be a value to people, please be of value and help. Dont turn urself to a demi semi God. Stop all these bureaucracy and be real
I was actually thinking of ignoring before but I think I need to give you a piece of my mind.
I am too busy to be wasting my time on attention seeker like you but I will willing donate some time.
First,I have and still mentoring a lot of people on this platform.Not only that,we have provided services from land sale to land lease,farm setup and provided high quality suckers perfectly well across the country with no issues whatsoever.
For the past 6 years I have been on this platform,I have been known of carrying out our work with high level of integrity.
Nairalanders that we have done business with can testify to that
All the land and suckers we provided have been free of issues or problems
Before you quote and post something,I believe you have to think (provided if you are an adult you claim to be)
Guess your hands are faster than your brain.
I am not the only person here selling land or suckers;I can place any price tag on the land or suckers,its not a necessity to buy from us and I did not force you to transact with us.
You will not tell us the percentage to charge neither will I enforce it on you to buy from us.
If we have not rip people off for the past years,now that we are bigger and better,then it will be absurd to start doing that now.
With this few point of mine,I hope I have been able to convince you that your mental illness can either be hereditary,spiritual or personal and need urgent attention for remedy.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by TRIXIA: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Smooth talk. You are the only mentally ill person here u know. I recall when i told your father not to pass his mental instability to you....he said its the best legacy he could give you
Lesgupnigeria post=6....28:

I was actually thinking of ignoring before but I think I need to give you a piece of my mind.
I am too busy to be wasting my time on attention seeker like you but I will willing donate some time.
First,I have and still mentoring a lot of people on this platform.Not only that,we have provided services from land sale to land lease,farm setup and provided high quality suckers perfectly well across the country with no issues whatsoever.
For the past 6 years I have been on this platform,I have been known of carrying out our work with high level of integrity.
Nairalanders that we have done business with can testify to that
All the land and suckers we provided have been free of issues or problems
Before you quote and post something,I believe you have to think (provided if you are an adult you claim to be)
Guess your hands are faster than your brain.
I am not the only person here selling land or suckers;I can place any price tag on the land or suckers,its not a necessity to buy from us and I did not force you to transact with us.
You will not tell us the percentage to charge neither will I enforce it on you to buy from us.
If we have not rip people off for the past years,now that we are bigger and better,then it will be absurd to start doing that now.
With this few point of mine,I hope I have been able to convince you that your mental illness can either be hereditary,spiritual or personal and need urgent attention for remedy.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/waleagro
Check my page for info
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Baruwadele: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
One of the my most inspiring and insightful thread on agric section.
well done lesgup!!!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Baruwadele:
One of the my most inspiring and insightful thread on agric section.

well done lesgup!!!

Thank you.God bless.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by kerriman: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Goodmorning please can you help me manage a plantain farm in ogbomosho?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2019
kerriman:
Goodmorning please can you help me manage a plantain farm in ogbomosho?

Yes,

check the signature for contact.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by raphaeladex: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks @Mr Gbenga @lesgup for all what you do.
Ñice guy to the core...

We did our harvest last week and it was good,thanks to your efforts. God continue to bless you.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
raphaeladex:
Thanks @Mr Gbenga @lesgup for all what you do.

Ñice guy to the core...

We did our harvest last week and it was good,thanks to your efforts.
God continue to bless you.

Amen.Thank you sir.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
My boss who want to eradicate poverty and improve food insecurity through agriculture.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
#Go green #Agribusiness
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2019
ghy

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2019
bnn
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
#Gogreen#foodsecurenigeria#qualityfoods

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Mitch99: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Good day, good people of Nairaland. There is a 100 acres of land available, I want to do PLANTAIN FARM on the land, can you give me a cost price do this farming. Thank you
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mitch99:
Good day, good people of Nairaland. There is a 100 acres of land available, I want to do PLANTAIN FARM on the land, can you give me a cost price do this farming. Thank you
You can get in touch
We write business plan,cost/profit analysis etc at a token
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
We work on the land...we feed the nation
#Getinvolved#Doagric

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
We work on the land...we feed the nation
#Getinvolved#Doagric

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2019
The land is green..Get involved
#agribusiness

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2019
bb

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.