Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106000 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnyessence:
ok bro av add u already thks for ur reply i will add u on my fb wall. how farming bro?
have you applied manure to your plantain farm?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

no bro i will order it from it next month in as much i planted it this month ooooooooooo.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
no bro i will order it from it next month in as much i planted it this month ooooooooooo.
Ok.good
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Daily Improvement in your knowledge, determination and integrity are the key ingredient to succeed in this agribusiness industry
#agribizsuccesshabit
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Start plantain farming business....it pays

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Abbey1987: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Land is available in ogbomoso,Oyo state

How much is land in Ogbomosho now, hope the land is genuine with verified documents? Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Abbey1987:

How much is land in Ogbomosho now, hope the land is genuine with verified documents? Thanks
Starts from 70k.Genuine Land with documents.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Abbey1987: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Starts from 70k.Genuine Land with documents.
70k to purchase one acre? If yes... where is the exact location?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by raphaeladex: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Daily Improvement in your knowledge, determination and integrity are the key ingredient to succeed in this agribusiness industry
#agribizsuccesshabit
i concur
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by agrobiz873: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmm,Mr Yusuff and plantain....love your agricbiz passion
I shall get there too
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Hi. I am interested in starting. if I can get like one acre in gggg city, can you assist me in setting up the farm? if so, how much will it cost to do the setup?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by mumanex: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2015
@lesgup,I just acquired 6acres and plan of using about 4acres for plantain
How can you be of help
Thanks and awaiting your reply.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
agrobiz873:
Hmmmm,Mr Yusuff and plantain....love your agricbiz passion
I shall get there too
work harder and think big.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
mumanex:
@lesgup,I just acquired 6acres and plan of using about 4acres for plantain
How can you be of help
Thanks and awaiting your reply.
you can call me to discuss.
Check my signature for contact
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
just plantain

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by agrobiz873: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

work harder and think big.
Ok.Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by mumanex: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

you can call me to discuss.
Check my signature for contact
thanks. will contact you soon.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by trendstes: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
pls i ve 1/2 acre of plantain farm and i ve nt been able to make mny thou i knw dir is mny in d biz. ao do i go abt it pls i need ur help here is my num 08053315758
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jessybabe46(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Keep doing your good work. Very informative,can't believe i read through all your articles. So loaded. Will contact you soon.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by awoniyisunmonu(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
dennisworld1:
nice one OP. Plantain is a booming business. Have a friend who planted 3000 suckers start of these year. He will soon be smiling to the bank.
i am also given it my full attention.
I will surpass what i planted this year.
Plantain is highly lucrative even if you are selling at #500 per bunch
lesgup is my special tutor and all is going very well on my farm at the moment.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by awoniyisunmonu(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Just saw this on tribute newspaper.
How can we still be importing banana when we have large expanse of land and cheap labour
www.tribuneonlineng.com/node/22047.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by awoniyisunmonu(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Johnnyessence:
welldone bro lesgup pls post the pics of digging the suckers to the ground and its closeness when planting thks. is it good to make the suckers to be straight while planting niiii need ur answers thks.
i discovered the ones i planted with straight root on the ground perform better than the ones hurriedly planted.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by mumanex: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
goodmorning,Mr lesgup
pls don't forget the plantain project we discussed o
thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Daniel058(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

bros, please do you people supply plantain sucker, and at what price?? which kind of manure can one apply on plantain plantation.. And am I going to be doing that steady??

Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Baruwadele: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
I hail my oga at the top Mr lesgup!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by thintug: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015
please who has the contact of any of any processing plant/company in delta/edo,i have cassava to sell... please contact me thintug@gmail.com/ 0708 378 7394
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by awoniyisunmonu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
thintug:
please who has the contact of any of any processing plant/company in delta/edo,i have cassava to sell... please contact me thintug@gmail.com/ 0708 378 7394
thanks
oga,wetin cassava dey do for plantain thread grin
You can check his signature to call him.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by harryjone007: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
@Lesgupnigeria I really appreciate you for bringing this up here. Agriculture is an unsung money making business, just we the young Nigerians are not ready to go back to farm like our fathers. Please can we talk better @Lesgupnigeria on whatsapp (07038340350). God bless your ministry.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ishoyemomooba: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
@lesgupnigeria,may God almighty continue shower his blessings upon you and your family for the kind of useful information you are providing for the benefit of other people. I have 5 plots of land at Ibadan, how much it will cost to use it for plantain plantation and I want you to manage it for me as expert.Thanks God bless hustling.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by raphaeladex: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bro pls is it after 3 month that u will add poultry manure to the suckers niiii.
Where do you have your farm?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49am On Dec 05, 2015
raphaeladex:

Where do you have your farm?
owode ogbomosho
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by raphaeladex: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Johnnyessence:
owode ogbomosho
Ok and how's your plantain.
Will like to pay a visit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.