Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,354 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106093 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2016
The money making Plantain all the way.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Do plantain....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by awoniyisunmonu(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Farm security is one of the key risk control measures
thats true
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
awoniyisunmonu:
thats true
yes
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Mr Yusuf, u were talking about a free training in one of your threads, i am trying to locate it but cant find it. Can you pls link me there, and by d way my email is sholaystar4me@yahoo.com...thanks bro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sholaystar4me:
Mr Yusuf, u were talking about a free training in one of your threads, i am trying to locate it but cant find it. Can you pls link me there, and by d way my email is sholaystar4me@yahoo.com...thanks bro
Ok. I Will add you.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Road to success in plantain farming is dotted with challenges and risks.
Read my thread "Hidden truth about plantain farming business" to know how to eradicate those risks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
The time has not been this right and best for Youth to be involved.
Get involved now!!!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by KINGPINE: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2016
The problem is not planting it on large scale the problem is securing it
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
KINGPINE:
The problem is not planting it on large scale the problem is securing it
don't understand what you are trying to say.
Kindly explain more so we can all learn. Thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by KINGPINE: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

don't understand what you are trying to say.
Kindly explain more so we can all learn. Thanks.

For instance as a starter i have a hectare of land at my disposal where i plant plantain .if I don't fence it people go use me chop ,they wiil steal half the produce .
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2016
KINGPINE:

For instance as a starter i have a hectare of land at my disposal where i plant plantain .if I don't fence it people go use me chop ,they wiil steal half the produce .
Yes,you are right.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Bruno3000(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Without dis "mr farmer" lazy and ignorant folks like u will die of hunger and malnutrition. Id.iota
Yungwizzzy:

Mr. farmer abeg carry your farm go that side abeg

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
realwizzy97:
DEKORAJ FARMSĀ 

Poultry Equipments,battery cages, Poultry Farming, Farm Constructions/Setting up,defeathering machines,automatic Day Old cages ,automatic or manual stainless steel fish dryer,Metal and engineering Constructions, fabrication of industrialĀ 
Machineries for paint, Liquid Tanks, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical Industries,
Food processing Machines,feed millers,pelletizers,automatic poultry manure removers,conveyors,security doors,bank vaults,book racks,etc manure Outdoor Cooking Gas and consultancy ,call us today for more enquiries and qoutations mobile no- 07060920379, 08073852579,email-dekorajfarms@gmail.com,blog-dekorajfarms.blog.com All our products are in line with international quality standards,
which one of your number is whatsapp active? Need to discuss urgently asap.
Thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Bruno3000:
Without dis "mr farmer" lazy and ignorant folks like u will die of hunger and malnutrition. Id.iota
Lol...please be easy on him
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Do plantain

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Corporate farmer at work.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Plantain farming offers many opportunities and advantages over other crops
fruiting for years,ability to regenerate itself, and cheaper cost of maintaining after the first year.
Do plantain....it pays

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Get involved....wealth creating opportunities abound in the agribusiness industry.
Be a jack and master of few trades.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by eniboi(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice work brother, I am really impressed with the works going on. Kindly add me to the free training olamide_eni2000@yahoo.com, bro I need to talk with you, I am interested in this plantain farming I am based in ib and I have 1 acres of land at my disposal to start this biz. I want you to put me through how to start up and go about it.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2016
eniboi:
Nice work brother, I am really impressed with the works going on. Kindly add me to the free training olamide_eni2000@yahoo.com, bro I need to talk with you, I am interested in this plantain farming I am based in ib and I have 1 acres of land at my disposal to start this biz. I want you to put me through how to start up and go about it.
Thanks.you can drop your WhatsApp number to be able to add you.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by eniboi(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks.you can drop your WhatsApp number to be able to add you.
. Ok bro here is my whatsapp no 08034285331
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Ovamboland(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Legusperia please drop your WhatsApp number, I want to negotiate development of 2 hectares in Ogbomosho
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ovamboland:
Legusperia please drop your WhatsApp number, I want to negotiate development of 2 hectares in Ogbomosho
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
eniboi:
Added
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Happy Sunday people!

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday to me.

2 Likes

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by CyreB: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday Bro, more grace to continue the good job in the years ahead.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by CyreB: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday to me.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
CyreB:
Happy birthday to me.
Amen.Thanks
God bless you.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
eniboi:
ok.added

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.