Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (105559 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Plantain business- Profit guaranteed
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2016
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.”- Thomas jefferson

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2016
"It’s not about how bad you want it….it’s about how hard you are willing to work for it

Not everything will go your way, especially the weather. You can’t just sit in the house and wish you had the perfect field or the perfect yield, you have to go out into the field and work with it. If you are not willing to put the efforts and money into your crop, when it’s time to harvest, you are not going to have the bumper crop that you wished for.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
You can get in touch with me on our website waleagroservicesnigeria.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Farm Fencing mitigate the risk involved in plantain farming business.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Bruno3000(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Ok sir
Lesgupnigeria:

Lol...please be easy on him
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Urbangrow: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Plantain business- Profit guaranteed

How long does it take the plantain to get ripe ready for harvest?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Farm Fencing mitigate the risk involved in plantain farming business.
welldone sir on this gigantic project sir.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Urbangrow:

How long does it take the plantain to get ripe ready for harvest?
10-11months
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sholaystar4me:
Mr Yusuf, u were talking about a free training in one of your threads, i am trying to locate it but cant find it. Can you pls link me there, and by d way my email is sholaystar4me@yahoo.com...thanks bro
added

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
welldone sir on this gigantic project sir.
Thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lets make Nigerian economy great again....#Get involved
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jessybabe46(f): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.”- Thomas jefferson
this is true.right time for wise investors to venture into agriculture in this dying economy
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
jessybabe46:

this is true.right time for wise investors to venture into agriculture in this dying economy
Rightly stated
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Join the Lifetime Agribusiness training on March 19th, in ihunbo village along sango-ota -owode-idiroko axis.
Call 08092034147, 08164628081 for more info. Or join the agribusiness coaching whatsapp group (08164628081)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Join the Lifetime Agribusiness training on March 19th, in ihunbo village along sango-ota -owode-idiroko axis.
Call 08092034147, 08164628081 for more info. Or join the agribusiness coaching whatsapp group (08164628081)
waooo what a nice design this is great bro .
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Johnnyessence:
waooo what a nice design this is great bro .
thanks. Expecting you at the training.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

thanks. Expecting you at the training.
bro i won't be available that day please when is the ogbomosho training coming up am intrested sir Welldon on this ur gigantic project. the Lord is ur strength sir .
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Urbangrow: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Pls what is this structure for?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
bro i won't be available that day please when is the ogbomosho training coming up am intrested sir Welldon on this ur gigantic project. the Lord is ur strength sir .
Thanks.it will be coming up by April
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Urbangrow:

Pls what is this structure for?
its for producing cultured suckers.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Plantain is not only the most profitable crop that has quick ROI within 11 months,it can also last for 25 years with no diminishing returns if well managed
thats why the ogbomoso plantain estate was created with about 1000 acres of land secured,For those that have keyed into the plantain project,i say congratuations.
You can be guaranteed 200%ROI on your investment.
Its truly the fastlane to create wealth and make millions
#be involved
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Follow me on twitter @waleagro,
facebook; www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria to get more insights about the business of agriculture.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2016
#Get involved
Do agric....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
On point.
Prevention is better than cure

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ibkgab001: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please how much is the roll of that fencing net and how many yards are there
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
ibkgab001:
Please how much is the roll of that fencing net and how many yards are there
A roll is 18m
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ibkgab001: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thanks and how much are they selling it sir ?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks.it will be coming up by April
please bro lesgup by which time and date on april that will be coming up and besides please inform us too about accommodation. thanks for ur reply bro.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
On point.
Prevention is better than cure
pls bro how many rolls of net did it cover bro.love to visit ur farm one day.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Nationj01: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2016
hi friend @ Mr wale pls hw can I get Cameroon hybrids plantain,also I nid 2 acres of land in ogbomoso.thanks, dis is my email pls send me hw to start plantain plantation from land preparation. Fisayo_o@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.