Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (15842 Views)

Soldier, Policeman, Lecturer, 97 Other Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by HomoSapiien: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Viktor1983(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
allanphash7:
In bible ?

Then you are a christain because its a book every christain beleive in meanwhile bible doesnt agree with reincarnation
bible talks about reincarnation in many parts of it. there is reincarnation in the bible. elijah reincarnated back as john the baptist
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by equity2003: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sveen:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189767-5-nigerian-pilgrims-die-in-saudi-arabia.html

they should add more people, all the muslim should have gone at once.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
well dayummm. wetin una dey find for sokoto dey inside shokoto. pilgrimage is waste of time and money. stay home and stop giving arabs our money

Are you a Muslim?
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by speedyGonzales: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
well, what is there to cry about, they are closer to their god and will meet him faster... and collect their reward (perhaps some 9yrs old virgins?)
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
abdulmii:

Are you a Muslim?
no sir. its a very rigid religious sect. not for me. i like freedom. i cant pray 5 times a day at specific times. thats spiritual slavery

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Tnot(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ina lillahi wa ina ilaihi raji un!
May Allah grant them peaceful rest and Aljanna firdaus.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Shehucom(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
well dayummm. wetin una dey find for sokoto dey inside shokoto. pilgrimage is waste of time and money. stay home and stop giving arabs our money
And now the ignorant one is talking
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by allanphash7(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Elijah did not die before he was later mentioned to be the john the baptist
sukkot:
bible talks about reincarnation in many parts of it. there is reincarnation in the bible. elijah reincarnated back as john the baptist
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shehucom:

And now the ignorant one is talking
walahi talahi i will declare fatwa on you
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by naijathings(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sveen:
Rip to them.

And they are indeed lucky to die in the Holy Land. May Allah have mercy on their souls.

so there is a place where lucky people die and there is a place for unlucky people to die ??
never heard of this before..
do they die smiling over there ? i mean in the place for lucky people
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by thundafire: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
hope dy will nt say na heaven them dy go oooo cs Islam bliv hmmmm
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
allanphash7:
Elijah did not die before he was later mentioned to be the john the baptist
but he came back into the body of john the baptist. that is reincarnation. let me show you another subtle case of reincarnation. let me see if you are smart enough to catch it

john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? <<< SO DISCIPLES ASKING JESUS IF THE MAN SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. SO IF HE WAS BORN BLIND WHEN DID HE SIN ? IN HIS PAST LIFE. SO HE WAS BORN BLIND IN THIS LIFE TO PAY FOR SINS OF PAST LIFE. GERRIT ?
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by lazborn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
May Allah accept their hajj as an act of ibadah and grant dem janah
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Justicealh3(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
May Yhey Soul RIP. Yhey Names?
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Sveen: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
naijathings:

so there is a place where lucky people die and there is a place for unlucky people to die ??
never heard of this before..
do they die smiling over there ? i mean in the place for lucky people
====> And please don't ever stop.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Lawalolasimbo: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
That's figment of ur own imagination.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by systemz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
oh i see. i do not believe in any religion. but i do believe in God and his bible wink
What's the point, u don't believe in religion but u bliv the bible. Don't get confused religion begets bible.
Or be like me, believe only yourself and death.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by athaboi(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sveen:
Rip to them.

And they are indeed lucky to die in the Holy Land. May Allah have mercy on their souls.
lolz! Africans
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
systemz:

What's the point, u don't believe in religion but u bliv the bible. Don't get confused religion begets bible.
Or be like me, believe only yourself and death.
the bible is not a religious book. man made it a religious book. the bible is a book of laws like they have in the court-and it has prophesy in it and some history and some dietary laws and some astrology. its a collage of celestial wisdom. not a religious book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
Ode

When Jònadaft was taking people to Jerusalem with the nation's treasury, have you any complain?
Hypocrite!
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
bulldoza:

Ode

When Jònadaft was taking people to Jerusalem with the nation's treasury, have you any complain?
Hypocrite!
Jonathan is clueless. in fact anyone taking a pilgrimage to mecca or jerusalem is clueless. whats the point of that nonsense ?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
cause of death?
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Haywhymido(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
our money U were dia when they were working for it. Sit out making comments on some threads it wont kill u.
Re: 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haywhymido:
our money U were dia when they were working for it. Sit out making comments on some threads it wont kill u.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / Why We Deported 50 Foreigners From Nigeria — Babandede, Comptroller-General / Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.