Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (36030 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by ademega(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
first to comment on second page. gradually going by the way of ladyf grin

it's ademega again cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Emmanuel602(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
I thought luner eclipse happen only in leap years or is 2015 a leap year? #confused
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nicepoker(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thats That's

I know yall missed me. grin
the robot is bck.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Lovexme(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can't remember seeing one.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thats That's

na wetin be sauce?you think say na food dem dey talk about?no be only sauce you go soon see thyme and curry
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Yugoos: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
The blood moons surfacing. There shall be signs in the heavens. The end is near. Be prepared. Jesus saves.... Accept Him now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Well... Alright then
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by timmilehin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Does that stop those two idiot jobless he-girls not to make front page?
i didn't mention their name oo
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by olamibiddy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
No wahala. But God when u are ready 2 take Ur own people, please count ME worthy, for all things come 4rm u, and only u know why u want us to experience dis @ this season. Oba a seyi owu, nigba to wu, ati lasiko to wu. Dansaki re o.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yugoos:
The blood moons surfacing. There shall be signs in the heavens. The end is near. Be prepared. Jesus saves.... Accept Him now.
end time is really near. In fact any time as from the blood moon appearance.

This will be the last blood moon.

The world is coming to any end. BE PREPARED OR PREPARE LATER!!!
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Moon Becoming Red...
Sounds like an end time sign: Joel 2:31 (KJV)TJoel 2:31King James Version (KJV) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the MOON INTO BLOOD, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

☆BONUS☆: FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY + 7 DAYS RETURN WARRANTY with FULL REFUND, if it's not as described.

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by jimb(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
well well, I must have gone asleep by then.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Haywhymido(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mr metuh will soon challenge BUHARI N APC for dis.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
I just dey hope say na then the world go end make all men know where dem dey go,i swear if world end i happy die,no more school angry
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by missKiffy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thank God for the press statement, if not some people will start saying the world is about coming to an end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
mcchaka:

27/28th this month

Alryt lookin forward
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
At least him get eye to see am for CNN grin grin cool
loomer:
See how him dey form like say na him do the research, something wey him see for CNN.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joel 2:30–31 says, “I
will show wonders in the heavens and on the
earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The
sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to
blood before the coming of the great and
dreadful day of the Lord.” In Revelation 6:12 ,
John describes one of the seal judgments of the
Tribulation: “I watched as he opened the sixth
seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun
turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair,
the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars
in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig
tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens
receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every
mountain and island was removed from its
place.” Other passages refer to the moon being
“darkened” ( Matthew 24:29 ; Joel 2:10 ).

I know most people are ignorant about the end time and condemn people that talk about it.. but don't forget.. the Bible doesn't lie and anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Obas101(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Werewolves be ready grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Idiataqueen(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
All is well d world should end jare and war should stop.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks
DTOBS:

Bae,you look dope in that spec!
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Obas101(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
69MissedCalls:
Joel 2:30–31 says, “I
will show wonders in the heavens and on the
earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The
sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to
blood before the coming of the great and
dreadful day of the Lord.” In Revelation 6:12 ,
John describes one of the seal judgments of the
Tribulation: “I watched as he opened the sixth
seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun
turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair,
the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars
in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig
tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens
receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every
mountain and island was removed from its
place.” Other passages refer to the moon being
“darkened” ( Matthew 24:29 ; Joel 2:10 ).
So wot are u tryin to insinuate.. Say d world go end or wot
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freshnex:
Thanks
i feel like slapping u
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thats okay

welldone
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Idiataqueen(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
youmour:
I just dey hope say na then the world go end make all men know where dem dey go,i swear if world end i happy die,no more school angry
abi o no more exam jamb and putme,no more isis,bokoharam again, d world should just end jare.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by khalhokage(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
They're advising Nigerians not to panic because they know how religious and Superstitious you are, pity. angry sad embarassed.

Read the earlier comments make you see wetin I dey talk⬆
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
didaskaleinophobia?
youmour:
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obas101:
So wot are u tryin to insinuate.. Say d world go end or wot
Who knows? in this life anything can happen.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by LilSmith55(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
SimartNG:
Moon Becoming Red...
Sounds like an end time sign: Joel 2:31 (KJV)The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the MOON INTO BLOOD, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

☆BONUS☆: FREE DELIVERY + 7 DAYS RETURN WARRANTY with FULL REFUND, if it's not as described.

End of time and u expect me to buy ur power bank. I go kuku ma save my money use am buy suya, b4 end of time

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Aitee1:

Tonight tongue

See ur mouth like smiley own grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Sultanchidi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin tongue
softapples:
i feel like slapping u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.