Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (36022 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by UjSizzle(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is that the same as a Blood Moon? I hope it's a Blood Moon.

Cool I'll be waiting.

Btw we need to have a Space Watch thread in this section for gist like when Jupiter and Venus will conjugate and Pluto Flybys grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
UjSizzle:
Is that the same as a Blood Moon? I hope it's a Blood Moon.

Cool I'll be waiting.

Btw we need to have a Space Watch thread in this section for gist like when Jupiter and Venus will conjugate and Pluto Flybys grin
You wont be seeing it except you will be anywhere North of Kogi.....
Too much cloud cover this time of the year.

And yes, it is a blood moon. The last of 4...that sounded symbolic right cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fernandowski:
Hian

Why nigeria among many countries in the world?

Nawa oooo
Not only Nigeria but NASDRAC is a Nigerian agency so they are only bothered about us
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by UjSizzle(f): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mynd44:

You wont be seeing it except you will be anywhere North of Kogi.....
Too much cloud cover this time of the year.

And yes, it is a blood moon. The last of 4...that sounded symbolic right cheesy
*sigh* I was looking forward to it. I'll pray hard and just maybe my view won't be hampered by all that cloud sad
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

*sigh* I was looking forward to it. I'll pray hard and just maybe my view won't be hampered by all that cloud sad
Well if you miss this, you will not get to see another one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
who said the world was ending ? you hear that for my mouth ? shocked

shocked embarassed what is the meaning of ARMAGEDDON ?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
shumuel:

shocked embarassed what is the meaning of ARMAGEDDON ?
armageddon means ' final battle ' wink
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
armageddon means ' final battle ' wink

kikiki Lol, what happens during and after the ''Final Battle'' ?

Death & Destroctions that leads to The End grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, what happens during and after the ''Final Battle'' ?

Death & Destroctions that leads to The End grin
there is no end to this world. this world is forever. what happens after the final battle is a regime change on earth. a new empire takes over.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
there is no end to this world. this world is forever. what happens after the final battle is a regime change on earth. a new empire takes over.

Claps ! Claps finally, someone who truely knows Histroy and Origins of Life and Earth.

You get a 'follow' form me for knowing this Fact.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
shumuel:

Claps ! Claps finally, someone who truely knows Histroy and Origins of Life and Earth.

You get a 'follow' form me for knowing this Fact.
hehe you will be surprised at what I know grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:

3 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ishilove:

eeww why yall do that guy nose like dat ? * THROWS UP * tongue
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:

hmm hmm Tell me more grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
shumuel:

hmm hmm Tell me more grin
as we proceed on this journey, the more you probe the more insights you will get. the knowledge is too vast to start spewing without being probed. you have added me, so any info you need let me know. I am the walking celestial encyclopedia grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2015
sukkot:
as we proceed on this journey, the more you probe the more insights you will get. the knowledge is too vast to start spewing without being probed. you have added me, so any info you need let me know. I am the walking celestial encyclopedia grin grin

Nice, you are speaking my language and it feels Heavenly grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
shumuel:

Nice, you are speaking my language and it feels Heavenly grin
lwkm funny grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by shumuel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
sukkot:
lwkm funny grin

Lol, grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.