Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths (1319 Views)

Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / Rankings Of The Strongest Military Base In Africa!!! / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Maghan37: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
[b][/b] According to GFP(Global Fire Power) which uses 40 different factors to analyse countries in accordance with their military strengths here are the Top 10 African countries. 1. Egypt
2. Algeria
3. South Africa
4. Nigeria
5. Ethiopia
6. Morocco
7. Tunisia
8. Kenya
9. Angola
10. Niger
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by HyDee001(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015

Algeria?
Are you serious?
I can understand that Egypt has been in existence for thousands of years now and South Africa still enjoys the dividends of the white people who developed their country to a large extent.
But then, Algeria?
Nigeria's case must be truly critical then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Maghan37: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
HyDee001:

Algeria?
Are you serious?
I can understand that Egypt has been in existence for thousands of years now and South Africa still enjoys the dividends of the white people who developed their country to a large extent.
But then, Algeria?
In case u don't no Algeria for a long period of time as had the largest Military budget in Africa(8billion dollars).
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Demmocrats(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by HyDee001(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Maghan37:
In case u don't no Algeria for a long period of time as had the largest Military budget in Africa(8billion dollars).
Over how many years period?
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Idrismusty97(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
HyDee001:

Algeria?
Are you serious?
But then, Algeria?
What's so surprising about Algeria? Isn't it the same Algeria that stand up against France? The same Algeria with a massive defence budget of $10bn.

1 Like

Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nigeria 4th?
who dash una.?
Angola will take over your airspace in a matter of minutes.
All those 100,000 under-trained, under-paid Nigerian soldiers are more or less cannon folders for a decent airforce.

1 Like

Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by HyDee001(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What's so surprising about Algeria? Isn't it the same Algeria that stand up against France? The same Algeria with a massive defence budget of $10bn.
Help me with links. I think I'd love to read up.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by HyDee001(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Maghan37: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
HyDee001:

Help me with links. I think I'd love to read up.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for passing by as for links one word 'GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1'.
Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by sammyj: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
HOD bless Nigeria at least we still in a good position after the past administration politicised the military.

1 Like

Re: Rankings Of African Countries According To Their Relative Military Strengths by Khd95(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
No b Kenya I dy so

Ojoro,Ghana no even smell number 10

(1) (Reply)

Proofs That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Working Silently. / Must Read; The Words Of Peter W Bother(former S.A president). true reflection / Bayelsa Election:Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Campaigns For Governor Dickson(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.