Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (41370 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by metroparrot: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uJOa1xRm0Jo/VfHDwvPEm4I/AAAAAAACMms/fJ6n2iotw9I/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
P-Square's manager and brother Jude Okoye has responded to Soundcity's statement which claimed Psquare refused to support their event in December 2014.The music channel claims they decided to stop airing PSquare's videos because the duo did not reciprocate their support over the years..

Jude Okoye says the music channel is not doing them a favour as they make millions playing artist videos for free without paying royalties..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IvjBut6igq0/VfHF1vjNFVI/AAAAAAACMm8/04BMdkSXI7o/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-F-sQZzpMH5k/VfHFEwfqlEI/AAAAAAACMm0/uvnwKpjjdmw/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/judeengees/status/642032118219046912

12 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by madridguy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
FACT BUT I SMELL EGO.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by chichriso: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
The battle is becoming serious and interesting
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by MISSNORA(f): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
I hate ingrates

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by darmys(f): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
The truth is they both have a pont.
Free Promo from soundcity should count
Sound city should also pay Royalties.

It is all about respecting the Art.
I wonder how much exactly soundcity offered after realizing Psquare wasnt going to do free show.
IBO MAN NO DEY PLAY WITH MONEY

By the way
Did you miss any part of the jist?

full jist in one spot . here

http://daminaija..com/2015/09/full-details-of-psquare-versus.html

15 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by 2sex(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
PsQuare is right! Were dey doing it for free? Of course Psquare paid for those things. It's business!

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by 2sex(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
I hate ingrates
if you feel pSquare are ingrates then something must be wrong with you.

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Vyolet(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
It is a mutual benefit.
Psquare make good music,soundcity air it.
Psquare get more popular,sound city get more viewership.
So I think they both need to respect themselves.
I dislike this Jude though, he has mouth diarrhea.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by HyDee001(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2015

Can someone tell Jude Okoye to just shut up?!!!
Silence is golden.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Shebarh(f): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
ah still don't get what is happening undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by MISSNORA(f): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
2sex:
if you feel pSquare are ingrates then something must be wrong with you.
OK sir....

248 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by braine(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Artistes should contact [url=musiktrak.com]Musiktrak[/url] Nigeria on how to go about monitoring their songs and getting royalties from these media (Radio and Television) people. Its high time they started paying up!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by 2sex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
hmmm
hmmmm square

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by JewelRegi(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Una don start una nonsense quarrel again? Tomorrow na una go use am sing song make we buy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by JewelRegi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
I hate ingrates

Who is now the ingrate between both parties.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by slimmyjimmy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tah . Na only eem b musician angry
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Dubemkelly(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
But these guys (Sound City) encourage us to download, support the hustle and let the music pay, they should also pay for any booking maybe on a subsidised rate. That event in question, was it free? I doubt if it was. They shouldn't be selfish, you can't kill something you support. It's business always and no sentiments, music spices up programs and they use it as an interlude, because the close-up ad manager watches Soundcity and a die hard fan doesn't make then play their ads for free.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Lilshorecords(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Both psquare nd SC no get wrk!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Atmmachine(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
What you will understand is that SoundCity is a Yoruba station & they don't support and love Igbo artists.
Explain to me how you help Psquare with their music ??
You play their songs on air ??
How do fans in Canada, USA, Italy, Germany, Spain hear or listen to their songs ??
Through SoundCity ?? Gerrarra here.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by agarawu23(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm

They are both useful to each other
And to me, psquare are saying shiit just to back up their points. If it was when they had 'no shoes', they will not say this bullshiit

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Gwan2(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Stench of arrogance.....This arrongance started right frm d dayz wer Stylee music video won an award ovr a particular Psquare video.
This same guy termed d award as YORUBA award.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by SammieLowkey(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
*scratches head*
Ermm..pls, how does this stop tomorrow from being friday OR my data plan from expiring by 00:00?
Meanwhile...

12 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by hakeem4(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Okay
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ah! shocked

These guys must be proud! angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by klem93(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
this is getting more serious than u think ooooo....or is this publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Sapphire86(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Honestly I didn't even know soundcity stopped playing p square's videos

36 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is this the new method to staying relevant Pffffffffft!
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
I hate ingrates
Like...
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
*MODIFIED*after booking space i was nt ftc
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
goldenruby:
Is this the new method to staying relevant Pffffffffft!
Yes dear... No show again... AND Glo is broke...

1 Like

arrogant heeeediots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyonse And Jon Ogah At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video) / Chidinma's Moustache (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.