Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 (33725 Views)

Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / FIFA 16 Ratings: Top 20 Fastest Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by daveP(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
FIFA 16 have really done their job well. Here are the top 20 Nigerian players on the game.

20-Joel Obi 72: He’s sought pastures new after finally leaving Internazionale for good, and Torino fans ought to be delighted with their acquisition. Another pacey operator (83), Obi’s stats reflect his all-round qualities, even if he’s not exceptional in any one department.

19- Sylvester Igboun 72: The former Midtjylland moved to FC Ufa earlier this year and represents his new club as a left-midfielder on the game. He may let you down with his shooting and his passing, but a pace rating of 92 will ensure that opposing defenders are left terrified!

18-Godfrey Oboabona: 72: He may have been dropped by Sunday Oliseh, but the versatile Oboabona still retains some kudos with the FIFA 16 creators, getting a decent rating of 72, with physicality and pace his key attributes.

17- Odion Ighalo 72: After making such a major impact last season—and an encouraging start to life in the EPL—Ighalo receives a modest 72. It should still be high enough to convince Sunday Oliseh to take a look!

16- Jerry Mbakogu 73: After his glistening impact at newly-promoted Carpi, the new Serie A frontman is the highest-rated uncapped Nigerian on the game, getting a score of 73. 89 pace and 78 physicality make him something of a hidden gem on the game.

15- Raheem Lawal 73: After summer interest from AS Roma and Besiktas, it’s clear that Lawal’s stock is rising. This has been reflected in the FIFA 16 stats, with the Eskisehirspor midfielder getting a boost from 63 to 73 for the new edition.

14- Victor Anichebe 73: Despite being heavily linked with a move away from West Bromwich Albion this summer, Big Vic is still a Premier League player and could well have a role to play at The Hawthorns this term. A physicality rating of 77 doesn’t quite do justice to this tank of a frontman.

13- Sone Aluko 74: He may have struggled in the EPL last term with relegated Hull City, but Aluko remains a versatile frontman who can offer pace and invention.

12- Ideye Brown 74: The new Olympiakos frontman’s difficult year at West Bromwich Albion has led to a drop in his ratings, although he still chalks up a respectable 74.

11- Peter Odemwingie 75: After an injury-hit campaign last term, it’s intriguing that Odemwingie’s stats have been given a boost. At 75, and with 77 dribbling skills, he remains a fine contributor on the flank or through the middle.

10- Imoh Ezekiel 75: The one-cap wonder, it may surprise you, finds himself in some fairly exalted company with a rating of 75. That pace rating of 93 should encourage one or two gamers to take a punt in Ultimate Team mode.

9- Elderson Echiejile 75: With Layvin Kurzawa having moved on from AS Monaco, Elderson should get more chance to demonstrate his class at the Club of the Principality this term. He is a capable full-back even if his passing rating (63) leaves a little to be desired.

8- Ogenyi Onazi 75: The tenacious box-to-box midfielder has a respectable score of 75, with a broad, balanced spread of statistics reflecting the dynamism and all-round contribution he brings to the heart of the park for Lazio.

Link: http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/7175/gallery/2015/09/10/15224012/fifa-16-ratings-revealed-the-top-20-nigerian-players

CONTINUED......

cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by daveP(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
7- Anthony Ujah 76: Ujah has received a boost in the rankings following his fine season with Mainz, and a score of 76 sets him favourably alongside Nigeria’s other attacking options. He is a good all-round frontmen whose physicality will make him a handful for FIFA defences.

6- Ahmed Musa 76: Nigeria’s new captain has a score of 76, with a pace score of 89 and dribbling ability of 81 making him a menacing weapon out wide or through the middle.

5- Victor Moses 76: He may not have done enough to convince Jose Mourinho of his merit this season, but Moses’s score of 76 makes the Nigerian a valuable Premier League forward and a useful asset in Ultimate Team.

4- John Obi Mikel 77: Mikel’s rating has been reduced for FIFA 16, and he’s dropped down to 77 from last year’s 78 (back in FIFA 11, he enjoyed a rating of 82).

3- Ike Uche 78: The former Villarreal frontman has been given a rating of 78, with a lethal combination of pace 86 and dribbling 80 setting him apart as a frontman to be wary of. Another highly-rated player who has been overlooked for the national team for many of his peak years.

2- Obafemi Martins 79: Intriguingly, for a player who hasn’t been part of the national side for some time, Obafemi Martins is one of Nigeria’s top-rated players, receiving an overall score of 79. With a score of 91 for pace, he remains one of the fastest forwards on the game.

1- Vincent Enyeama 81: The LOSC Lille stopper—and arguably Nigeria’s one truly world-class player—is the only Super Eagle to receive a score over 80. With reflexes of 90, he is a ‘must-have’ between the sticks.

There we have it. Waiting for PES to trail the line soon!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by MikelEleta(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice rating so far. I expect Ahmed Musa, Anthony Ujah, Mikel nd Moses to rank high. Yea Enyeama worth it. As for uche am sure its because of his previous achievement because he is prently playing for a club in Mexico now and doesn't deserve that position. Odion Ighalos position is too low considering he scored over 20 goals for Watford last season in the championship. Martins plays for Major League soccer yet ranked far higher than Ighalo. From the ranking I believe previous pedigree was taking into consideration

5 Likes

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by lifezone247(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm, so u expect me to play those guys when playing FIFA 16? Hell NO. them go so beat me pieces, I can't even imagine who will strike or defend.

10 Likes

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Richie0974: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice one... I just can't wait for this 2016
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by daveP(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
MikelEleta:
Nice rating so far. I expect Ahmed Musa, Anthony Ujah, Mikel nd Moses to rank high
that Captain Vincent tops it all up... I cant wait to get my hands on that game. Check again

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by pet4ril(f): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Only my ife will know how to comment on dis...

2 Likes

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Demmocrats(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its only Vincent inyama that is a world class player the rest are bunch of average players grin

6 Likes

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by chemmerfrank(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please if like me your wondering how e take concern you pls tap like...all dis yeye news sef... Like to protest
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by MissyDivah(f): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Team Victor Moses kiss
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Perusing.
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by ogbanje1(f): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Dottore: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Reading.
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
okay
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by saintTim(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Don't even know what to say,

Just love booking space cool
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Harmored(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
angrywhere is my name nah
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by akinlex(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Since mikel is in that team i will use iran instead or better still latvia and still whoop that team.

2 Likes

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Swaggzkid: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is yakubu ayeigbene on the ranking list??
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by litetias(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
FIFA over PES everyday.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by bqlekan(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
good to know.. check my name., I think my overall is 94.. M better than these lots grin
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by springtech(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obafemi Martins has been doing really very fine lately. Wish the coach could consider him for a call up. I trust he wont disappoint.

#iamspringtech.

1 Like

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by myners007: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Iheanacho is missing fro the list
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by omusiliyu(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shekau 105
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by Phoenix001(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by saintkel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
So Mikel obi don drop?
Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by lexychuks(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its my birthday today. 20 likes would make me feel better after a rough day

27 Likes

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by HouseOfWine: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
We need a true playmaker in our team, a very good attacking mid fielder that commits the opposition into fouling him often and also have the finesse to manipulate set pieces (free kicks, corners, penalties)

That's what we really need in our SE,not all these abundance of average forwards and weak defenders!

My best team 433

Gk; vincent
Def; mohammed, omeruo, oboabona, elderson
Mid; onazi, mikel or usman mohammed, sokari
Str; iheanacho, ighalo, musa

1 Like

Re: Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 by M4gunners: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op Anthony Ujah nice what with Mainz?He is playing for Werder Bremen and not mainz . Meanwhile he moved from fc Koln to Werder not Mainz.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Throwback Photo Of Keshi & Amodu By NFF / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.