Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) (2456 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
(Continued from Episode 1 …)

Seeing Amaka rise from the sofa (just in front of daddy) with only a transparent top that barely covered her nipples and a pink bumshot that basically molded to her buttocks and lovehole had me speechless and lost to immediate reality for about 1 minute. I got in touch with myself again when I heard “Look who’s home? Amara, how’re you?” Daddy’s voice rose to a high squeak at best as he followed her out of the sofa to greet me.

I took a glance at Amaka and said sarcastically to her “So, it was even that wandering Cow of UniPort.” Dropping my bags on the center table in the living room, I added “by the looks of you I’d say that you finally lost that prized hymen you valued so highly. And what’s this? No wedding ring!”

“No,” she replied, then gave me a peck on the right cheek, our way of being sisterly, and I pecked right back, “no wedding ring, but I do have three engagement rings. Does that count?

“Only if you’re wearing them,” I snapped back.

“Indeed, I’ll show them to you later if you wish,” and she actually cooed like a dove saying it. Leaving me standing there open mouthed, and with nothing else to say.

“Go ahead, and take your bath Amara,” Daddy broke in, “Amaka and I will get started on dinner.”

As there was nothing else to say, I leaped into our cool refreshing bath tub. But I could have sworn that as I entered the bathroom I heard my sister’s voice say: “nice ass.” It was so out of character for her that I jumped out of the bath tub spluttering, and coughing out loud. As I continued my bath her words rang in my ears compelling me to wonder just whose ass she’d been commenting on, daddy’s, or mine. And what was all that about showing me her three engagement rings if she didn’t have them on her finger?… (to be continued in Episode 3)

(This post was culled from: www.freshestgist.com)

Re: How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) by veacea: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Issokai
Re: How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) by Haywhymido(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Owk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways To Live Life / The Pregnant Virgin / One More Time 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.