Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) (62390 Views)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today / Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by ogbanje1(f): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pft. That's just a harmless python.

Meanwhile the guy holding the snake by the left of the picture is defo a Yoruba guy. undecided
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by donephi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Few weeks ago, I saw a topic on frontage of a pastor casting all the snakes in South Africa to Nigeria. Hope he is not responsible for all this snakes
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by walyx(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
snake stories on nairaland b lyk say na naagin
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by danwa25(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Snake killing season, there is God ooo!
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by JAZES(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
I just got in touch with d person who sent in d mail again, the estate where d snake was killed was in arepo in ogun state outskirt lagos.
For doubters saying its not real, abeg na real o and infact she said d security guys don finish the snake self.....Obe de niyen. grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah....they keep killing these poor creatures cry

Couldn't they have taken it to the zoo?

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Eyiiiibooo. Nooooo them for buy PAMPERS for am grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Topman0001(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Now that snakes are making the front page. I want to form a snake story and appare on the front page. Just for laughter- A snake swallowed itself and ran away. I expect to read this on the front page soon.

Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
I think this snakes are caught enroute migration,im not surprised since the weather is extremely cold and they are wandering looking for a warm habitat,i dont even know what im saying sef...fvck it
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by emmyblackky(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nairaland snake invasion complete season coming soon. Go and kill ur own.

Wailing wailers be like =» Buhari govt killing snakes since 1983 grin cheesy
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
ogbanje1:
Pft. That's just a harmless python.

Meanwhile the guy holding the snake by the left of the picture is defo a Yoruba guy. undecided

Yeah tell that to d pepper soup pot. Meanwhile d@ ur Dp fit scare even a scare crow grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Realist2: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
The rate at which snakes are evading residences these days, hmmm, could it be connected with APC broom's spirit ?
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by affiliate766(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
All of a sudden, there has been an increase in the killing of snakes. My thought tells me of a looming natural disaster, the animals seemed to have perceived it and are seeking for shelter somewhere else, on the way, they got killed by humans......just my thought!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by leuelliot(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nairaland don turn snake joint oh, very soon snake go scarce
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Ugo4ema2015: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Snake era
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Spybradd: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow...At this rate, RIP in advance to Nigerian snakes, they'll soon go extinct.

This will make front page, I know lalasticla'la like snakes.

**looking forward to killing mine** grin

if its those venomous serpents going into extinction,fine by me,not this poor non venomous python hustling for food....it shud've somehow someway been guided far into the bush and let go...or grin better still grin directed to the shanty home of one of the numerous excess apCshiit toads on here like...they no themselves,one of them will soon see this and come out and mess and scratch his patched yansh and croaking quote moi

grin
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by delezac(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
So, nairaland is gradually becoming a Snake Island? Please, what is the value of recent 'snake posts'? Show me the empirical evidence..
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by mcdreeezy: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mehn I so much detest snakes, they irritate me. All this people saying they should be preserved, if I'm walking on my street and meet a snake so I should take it to the zoo? Or if a snake is in someone's house, the person should gently take it to a zoo? Una dey play I swear. As for me if I should encounter a snake ( I don't pray too anyway), the first thing on my mind would be to run, if there's no where I can run to, then that's going to be the snake's funeral. So make I come carry snake, a wild animal dey go zoo Some nairalanders sef, una dey funny me.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by mcdreeezy: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
But seriously, who cares if snakes go extinct? Definitely not me undecided
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by JAZES(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:
All of a sudden, there has been an increase in the killing of snakes. My thought tells me of a looming natural disaster, the animals seemed to have perceived it and are seeking for shelter somewhere else, on the way, they got killed by humans......just my thought!

Bros, na wa for your thoughts o....its simply the season snakes come out from their hiding to take sun bath as its signalling
the end of rainy season. Then we will begin to see them more during the heat or dry season cos they like sun well well.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
this is getting out of hand,goverment should start protecting this reptiles
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by enigstil(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that most Nigerians don't know pythons can't bite, and they are without venom, the only way they kill their prey is by strangling.And that is if the prey is small enough for them to tie themself round it.The rate at which snakes are been killed this days I pray they won't be endangered species very soon .
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
killing snakes everywhere.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Exagge007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
justynneke:
N sum pple ll b lyk " pepper soup don land" tufiakwa
Can't even hold it

Tnk God for ur live dia jare

lol, am sure you never played with earthworms during your childhood days. . . grin
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by Blackeard(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can I slytherin?
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by TUBLEZ(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
All this estate inside bush sha, wondering whr such snake could be found.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by soos: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah....they keep killing these poor creatures cry

Couldn't they have taken it to the zoo?

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
2 black condom for u...LadyF
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by cytellProperty: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na wa for this Nairaland sef, better news and information no dey make frontpage, except snakes killed every now and then.
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in the pictures of this mighty snake they killed today in her estate, the snake is very big oh. See the pictures of the snake below and what she wrote in her own words on how they killed the snake:

“This is the massive snake killed in my estate,few blocks from mine. Not in some holes or on the tree,right there on our road,almost entering a neighbour’s garage…hmmm. i think God is the one we should be paying our security fee. i dont know what they call it o but we azin WE‪#‎tongueout‬# had to kill it with a GUN…..AUUUUCHHH!!!”

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/10/photos-check-out-the-big-snake-killed-in-an-estate-of-one-of-our-readers/

Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by dokyOloye: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Whats it about this snake invasion in Nigeria?

the more they kill this thing the more it comes? Since the days on Adam u still follow come our generation.

Im starting to think snakes invasion will mark the end of the world, watch out, make una go repent oo.

Plus that guy on white, e never chop the snake sef see him belle, if he come chop the thing nko?
thiefnoobooo and his land grabbing gang are denying d snakes their natural habitat,hence d invasion of residential areas by snakes.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by kolaosita4(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na so so snake una just de kill
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by 5minsmadness: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=28pt]and nobody has realised yet that all the snakes being killed are of the python species and that there is a python epidemic going on in Nigeria right now.[/size]

In sane climates authorities would have looked into this to see if there is a sort of migration going on and why the migration is taking place. But no, not in this society where everyone is looking for thier daily bread and simply struggling to survive.
Re: Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Snake pepper soup on my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.