Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 3) (1138 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 3) by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
[Continued from Episode 2....]

After taking my bath, I dried off, and wrapped my towel around my waist like a queen to join them for dinner. Evidently I was in vogue as Amaka had done the same thing with her towel, and by then daddy was in polo shirt, trousers, and sandals helping her put the food on the table.

A simple meal; rice, stew, and meat, with chilled can of Grand Malt to help ease the tension.

With all of Amaka’s breastmeat staring dad in the face it was easy to understand why he had changed clothes. And for the first time since I’d sighted Amaka on the sofa, I was actually glad to see her. With all of this lush female flesh on display daddy’s defenses were quickly crumbling right before my very eyes. And then I took a quick look towards Amaka, and almost choked on my malt.

She’d spilled some stew on herself. Specifically on her right b##b, and the patch of transparent top that barely covered her nipple. However instead of dabbing it away with a serviette and water, she’d simply lifted the b##b out of her cloth like seductive concubine, and licked it clean right in front of us. That’s when she caught us staring at her.

“Sorry, just hate to see good food go to waste,” and she shrugged after letting go of her right b##b.

Normally I wouldn’t have continued staring at her b##bs, except that with the little patch of transparent top she wore all wet once again, I noticed something that I hadn’t noticed before. (To be continued in Episode 4…)

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com)

(1) (Reply)

The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Get your personal Grammarly Premium account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.