Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo (1669 Views)

If You Want To Order The Injoo Max 2 Then Rush In Here!! / Specifications Of The Injoo One And Its Review / Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why is the injoo halo taking long on jumia for purchase? Pls folks where can I buy it?
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
tyuhd:
Why is the injoo halo taking long on jumia for purchase? Pls folks where can I buy it?

Its back in stock! And I've been able to secure 2 of it...for this purpose.
Are u interested in buying it?

I'm a consultant! cool
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Fathai(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Its back in stock! And I've been able to secure 2 of it...for this purpose.
Are u interested in buying it?

I'm a consultant! cool
can order one for me....i av place order since last week thursday...but no reply from jumia atall!
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by slap1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fathai:
can order one for me....i av place order since last week thursday...but no reply from jumia atall!

Don't buy that phone.
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Fathai(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
slap1:

Don't buy that phone.
is the phone a stupid fone?....and plss wht do u kno abt the phone?
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by slap1(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Fathai:
is the phone a stupid fone?....and plss wht do u kno abt the phone?

The display is very poor. The phone has a feel of inferiority about it. When I first operated it, I had to squint before seeing the display on the screen. And it has no menu, it uses launcher.
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by enoch273: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Buy your innjoo halo from here at a discount [url=https://innjoo./?utm_campaign=NG-%5BA_BA%5BMOBI_INNJ_ALLC%5D%3AINNJOO_FESTIVAL_300x250&utm_medium=aff&utm_source=31702]BUY YOUR INNJOO HALO AT DISCOUNTED RATE HERE[/url]
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Baadal(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2015
New Injoo halo white colour for sale....call//whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by invisibility: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
slap1:

The display is very poor. The phone has a feel of inferiority about it. When I first operated it, I had to squint before seeing the display on the screen. And it has no menu, it uses launcher.

The phone is okay for the price. If you want a phone with sharp display and that feels superior, then go buy a 100k Samsung phone.
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by slap1(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
invisibility:

The phone is okay for the price. If you want a phone with sharp display and that feels superior, then go buy a 100k Samsung phone.
It's not about Samsung or money. That phone is rubbish. Infinix Hot, Gionee P2, Tecno H6 and other affordable phones have better display.
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Fathai(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
slap1:

and wht else is bad about the phone?
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 07, 2015
tyuhd:

Give me a call.
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by Arakonedo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nothing do d phone, d phone is good for dat price
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by saintopus(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Am thinking of getting the phone. Am not camera and game freak kind of person so will it be OK for me?
Re: Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo by virus05(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
I have injoo halo have been enjoying it. .Play all games. .The display is OK.. .the phone have fallen from my hand many times and no fault. .it's very OK.. dont mind that dog talking nonsense here..maybe it's the way he used the phone . .I don't want to quote him

(1) (Reply)

Best Three 3 Methods To Unroot Rooted Android Device / What Is The Meaning Of This On Android? / How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.