Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) (35068 Views)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards (2) (3) (4)

Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Emmalez(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OYmgpU5Tmkk/VfHm9p1ObBI/AAAAAAAArn0/GSKxCtMaBxw/s400/tonto%2Bdikeh%2Bmother%2Bgrave.jpg[/img]
Tonto dikeh's elder bro Charles and his father Mr Dikeh remembered late Mrs Veronia Dikeh who died on 9, sept, 1987 in Rivers State.

The family light candle on her grave side led by Mr Dikeh and his son Charles

It's been long since she died but memories of loved ones especially a mother never dies in the heart but lives forever...
Rip Mama Tonto
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZxKoOL0_ruM/VfHm7kYkZ_I/AAAAAAAArnk/1UA8GWAwaPE/s400/tonto%2Bdike%2Bmother%2Bgrave.jpg[/img]
meanwhile, newly married tonto dikeh couldnt make it there yesterday.
see a photo of tonto dikeh's brother during their introduction below..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GrO1sBVR5Hw/VfHm7sdfVHI/AAAAAAAArng/ymy22NoIMzU/s400/charles%2Bdike.jpg[/img]

''Cry cry baby,come here lemme hug the hell outta you big bro..Don't cry my love she is in a happier place and her love lives on thru us all,turn those tears into Prayers..she loves u,Us All...I will buy you a toy car for your tears lol #just tryna cheer u up Charly #I cried my eyes out too @charlesdikeh
Thanks for going over to see mummy I guess she was the happiest Angel for seeing you.... #28years #Rip #mama''

TONTO'S TRIBUTE TO LATE MUM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2844995_113577241639495656318244629095136n_jpegffb716b2124a300c87c8cd27299dcf8c
tontoletA few words may suffice to pay tribute to a soul that departed the world sooner than she deserved. It's been 28 years since you were taken from us dear mother; you're a gem that cannot be replaced. You're a symbol of love, selflessness and compassion, strong yet tender to all of us. The lessons you gave me are as priceless as the sacrifices you made to get me to where I am today. Even now, as I speak of you, secret tears still flow within my soul, what it meant to lose you no one will ever know.
I love you mama,I always will.thank you for looking after me in such a special way from a special place,I am ok,We are ok..I turned out super great and am sure you are happy,pls come for my wedding.i know you never leave my sight,your presence I feel always and I hope some day I will be half the mother you were..
Sleep on mama,sleep on princess,sleep on baby,for you left us in the hands of the best man in the world and he did such a great job..
I love you now and forever more... #mama the Queen of my heart
#mama I just want u to know that loving you is like sweet to my soul #28years #Rip baby

https://instagram.com/p/7azJyUL4Va/?taken-by=tontolet

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
May her soul continue to rest in peace. Tonto can bleach, and do manicure, pedicure and dickcure...change clothes like APC propaganda every now and then, but she no fit maintain her mother's grave.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
ok...nothing to say than RIP
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
They should help me to visit my grandpa own too.. His tomb is in that same graveyard.. Make them tell am say, i still dey wait for him to yarn me him atm pin for my dream oooo... The atm card just dey useless here without the pin..

Waiting for dhl or fedex to parcel this to tonto. Abeg, make somebody wake me up when dhl or fedex is here.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by proff467: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
RIP.....mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Elzends(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Another Tonto poo on fp again, someone somewhere needs probing
RIP to the woman shaa

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Tonto looks just like her mum. Sleep on late Mrs Dike.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by jay89(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
May her soul RIP
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by kkjoy(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
So much semblance cry but then na everything Una go put for instagram? Hian!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by muggish: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
xo hw is dat our business
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Sorry ehh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Qulink: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
great to be on nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
And this is news? cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
The last picture of her is perhaps before she started smoking cigarettes. cool

Rest in peace Mama Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by devigblegble: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Is Seun still checking Tonto out cuz she is taking already , naira land Don Taya for Tonto matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
1987 hmmmm and that guy is still crying anyway sometimes is really painful to loose love ones may God satisfy us with longlife. Amen

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Rest on mama, Tonto looks like her mom. Beautiful woman

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
let the dead rest
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by proff467: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
muggish:
xo hw is dat our business
human feelings na.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by BCISLTD: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2015
cool the traffic on Tonto threads are out of this world. ..

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2015
So why shud dis particula one make FP..nonsense

Lalasticlacla de craze these days
Correct info de e no de make FP,na dis peson family issues b am
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Charles and his dad. ... carbon copy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Glamour09(f): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
RIPP TO MAMA TONTO. Plz mod, tonto matter don tire us. gives us something more meaningful than tonto bullshit
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2015
28 Years . E don tey oooo. RIP maram.

Cossy Shows Off Her Visa To Germany / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana?